Pages:
Author

Topic: Deeponion now accepting jnior members and accounts after 12th july - page 2. (Read 657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
oh no. even more people with this sig. btw: are they paid per post? or do they need to make a minimum amount of postings in a week?

this is biggest sig-bounty-programm i ever saw here. a lot of people are working for the profit of the devs.

you need 10 quality posts per week of 50 characters or more. the more active and supportive you are the more you get. we are not paid per post no.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this coin is premined so hard, then it was pumped and developers made a lot of money
now when its down they bought more with earned money for airdrop...
its not going to be a coin with influence and importance
the dev wants to earn some money  Cool
thats it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
oh no. even more people with this sig. btw: are they paid per post? or do they need to make a minimum amount of postings in a week?

this is biggest sig-bounty-programm i ever saw here. a lot of people are working for the profit of the devs.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Great news for the people who want to join. deeponion is now allowing junior members and new accounts created up to 1st september 2017 to join the airdrop.
 this is to help the coin spread to more people and to allow people with the skills to help but could not join before. click my sig links to join up
Pages:
Jump to: