Pages:
Author

Topic: Defense against Armis' OVERWHELM AND CONFUSE ongoing attack - page 2. (Read 3662 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Vod, if that is your intent and I'm confident that you are in for a very big surprise.  Remember, I'll be surprised if ANY believe what you believe with about that charity nonsense.  

And I'll be additionally surprised if any of them will feel the need to have a refund.  What I won't be surprised at is if they have doubts because you sown needless fear.  

I'm just going to tell them two things:

1) You aren't a charity organization
2) You aren't a legal corporation

Both statements of fact, but statements that will contradict what they believe about you.

I'll let your past posts destroy whatever credibility you have left.   Wink

There you go suggesting in order to lead.  Like I said numerous times, you are assuming bad things where they don't exist. 

Your actions are not authorized in any way by me.  I told you that your actions in this regard are shameful, reckless, and irresponsible but you are clear hell bend to being destructive. . 

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
What is the purpose behind this thread?

I think 'destroy' the reputation of an user... but I do not what reputation will be destroyed or ruined (but I do not think it is necessary a thread, maybe it is better to discuss privately).

Most things in BCT seem to have a sub text, but I just responded to the original post at face value: i.e. Does giving an enterprise a name/acronym containing words like "Charity" and "Philanthropy" imply that that entity is charitable and philanthropic?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Vod, if that is your intent and I'm confident that you are in for a very big surprise.  Remember, I'll be surprised if ANY believe what you believe with about that charity nonsense.  

And I'll be additionally surprised if any of them will feel the need to have a refund.  What I won't be surprised at is if they have doubts because you sown needless fear.  

I'm just going to tell them two things:

1) You aren't a charity organization
2) You aren't a legal corporation

Both statements of fact, but statements that will contradict what they believe about you.

I'll let your past posts destroy whatever credibility you have left.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

I think 'destroy' the reputation of an user... but I do not know which reputation will be destroyed or ruined (but I do not think it is necessary a thread, maybe it is better to discuss privately).
I gave you an article about PI and apparently you skipped right pass it.

Yep - your words are backed by nothing.  They are not worth the energy to display them.

Quote whatever article you want - doesn't change what you are - an anonymous charity hustler.

Today I contacted one sponsor - tomorrow I'll contact the rest and simply point them to this thread.  I'll let everyone read for themselves what type of "world executive director" you think you'll be.  What do you think they'll do when they see you write that you're not actually a charity, and you just claimed to be one?  

If enough of them ask for their charitable donations back, you might just pull a runner.  
Wink

Vod, if that is your intent and I'm confident that you are in for a very big surprise.  Remember, I'll be surprised if ANY believe what you believe with about that charity nonsense. 

And I'll be additionally surprised if any of them will feel the need to have a refund.  What I won't be surprised at is if they have doubts because you sown needless fear. 

The fact of the matter is FUD is part of the process, Tecshare was the very first person to respond to a PICISI thread of course he unload a wad of bitterness, I was advised to simply create a new thread and to make it self-mod.  I didn't like the tone of that so I passed, it has remain ever since.   

The truth is what will be known if you want to know it. 

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
legendary
PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas)

...tell everyone else in the world all about PICISI.

Also, the fact that you are spamming large chunks of copy/paste which are not related to the OP, makes me trust you less by the second.

I'm providing facts that support my claims, I'm supplying evidence that refutes many of Vods  misguided assumptions.   

The data, it's of course your chose to read it or not.   

Yes, I've read it.
It is not data as in information, it's you quoting your own PR wishlist. And irrelevant to the OP and the poll.

PICISI is not, nor will it be, a charity...Yes, the word "charity" is in the acronym, so too are the words 'Philanthropic' and 'Investment'; we are not a philanthropic company, or an investment company either. 

This begs the question, if PICISI is none of these things, why are these words in its name, in this order-
Philanthropic Investment and Charity
?
Vod
legendary

Yep - your words are backed by nothing.  They are not worth the energy to display them.

Quote whatever article you want - doesn't change what you are - an anonymous charity hustler.

Today I contacted one sponsor - tomorrow I'll contact the rest and simply point them to this thread.  I'll let everyone read for themselves what type of "world executive director" you think you'll be.  What do you think they'll do when they see you write that you're not actually a charity, and you just claimed to be one?  

If enough of them ask for their charitable donations back, you might just pull a runner.   Wink
You clearly refuse to go read it, so I'm bringing it to you. 

I told you that the data is there and that it proves my claims so I'm providing it.

So that is your idea of proof, is it?  An anonymous scammer's words?

SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS - Look at your glorious leader and his train of thought!  Is this the person you want to be in charge of your coins?

Again, what coins are you talking about?

PICISI is a crowdfunding startup designed to accept many different national currencies such as USD, GBP, and EUR, but it will also have a high concentration of cryptocurrencies such as BTC (bitcoin), EMC2 (Einsteinium), HYPER (HYPER), and Doge (Doge), to name only 4 of over 1300.

PICISI will have its own currency called “Pi”, Pi will help finance the crowdfunding site’s growth and development. This article will take a closer look at Pi and how it will help PICISI make a big impact in the cryptocurrency universe as will as the crowdfunding space.

1)  Pi will have many purposes in the development of PICISI: firstly it will be used to raise capital – it will finance initial website construction as well as site upgrades. A major expense is the cost of license procurement from state to state and country to country, it is expected to be over a million dollars worth of licenses, this cost would be spread out to minimize impact.

2)  Pi will be used to pay for PICISI assignments – the main day-to-day use of Pi will be to pay for the enormous amount of marketing, outreach, and publicity the site plans on generating. PICISI’s mantra is ‘Promotion, Promotion, Promotion’.

PICISI’s intent is to do lots of promoting for itself as well as it’s sponsors and the campaigns raising funds at the site. It’s important to note that most crowdfunding sites rarely promote the campaigns featured at their site.

3)  Pi will be a host CC option – campaign organizers will have the opportunity to select PI as the host cryptocurrency for their campaign and;

4)  PI will be a payment option for sponsors – sponsors will be able to pay for sponsorship packages using PI.

The value of Pi will largely be determined by the open market, however PICISI’s performance should have some impact on the currency’s value. It is expected that Pi’s price respond positively to the Initial Token Offering. Once it is used on a daily basis (as indicated above) the currency value should show signs of stabilizing. It is also expected dip in value at the times when funds are pulled to pay for major projects like site upgrades and license procurement.

PICISI is targeting various cryptocurrency exchanges to be their Official Exchange Sponsor. The official exchange sponsor’s site is where PICISI will exclusively purchase PICISI currency using the fees they generate via fiat.
Vod
legendary
PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas)

Also, the fact that you are spamming large chunks of copy/paste which are not related to the OP, makes me trust you less by the second.

I'm providing facts that support my claims, I'm supplying evidence that refutes many of Vods  misguided assumptions.   

The data, it's of course your chose to read it or not.   

Vod
legendary

I told you that the data is there and that it proves my claims so I'm providing it.

So that is your idea of proof, is it?  An anonymous scammer's words?

SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS - Look at your glorious leader and his train of thought!  Is this the person you want to be in charge of your coins?

PICISI is a scam website, run by an anonymous operator pretending to be a charity to solicit irreversible donations.

Your massive wall of text can't change the facts.   Wink

You went to a site that was empty even though you were told that it is under construction, even there you didn't believe me.

As I told you, you will eventually come to the realization that you were wrong.
legendary

Vod
legendary
PICISI is a scam website, run by an anonymous operator pretending to be a charity to solicit irreversible donations.

Your massive wall of text can't change the facts.   Wink
Ever since computers ushered in the internet age things that were only available locally, regionally, or nationally become available globally. Something as simple as making a friend could grow to epic levels with social media; a common action like ‘passing a collection plate in church’ could turn into a crowdfunding site; and a national currency could turn into an international cryptocurrency. An innovative blending of these resources has resulted in the formation of PICISI.

PICISI is a crowdfunding site, presently under construction, that will accepts fiat and cryptocurrency. Pi is short for PICISI issued currency, the currency code is ‘NUMUS’ (latin for currency).

Pi is designed to serve 4 purposes: 1) act as a fundraising vehicle, 2) act as a means to buy promotion services internationally, 3) act as a cryptocurrency option for organizers at the site, and 4) be a cryptocurrency option for sponsors buying sponsorship packages.

Pi will act as a fundraising vehicle, here Pi is no different than all other currencies beit crypto or fiat — every currency’s first purpose is to raise funds to develop an idea. PICISI self-directed fundraising efforts are specific and limited to: start-up funds, site upgrades, and procurement of multiple operational licenses worldwide.

Normally with a currency once funds are raised and removed they are never returned, as such the value of the currency will inevitably diminish over time. That is not the roadmap Pi was created to travel. PICISI’s intent is to “rebuy” the currency, yes they said “rebuy” think recycle with added value as opposed to a repayment, buyout, or buyback since currency isn’t a loan, and doesn’t represent ownership.

PICISI’s rebuying method of recycling/recirculating Pi is designed to have multiple effects; it should make the currency more stable, reliable, and stronger than without it, which in turn should make it more attractive and a greater store of value, It should also provide a large measure of international goodwill for PICISI. The operating revenue PICISI earns in fiat will be used to rebuy Pi on the open market, if an official exchange sponsor is in place PICISI will use that exchange exclusively for all purchases.

The other two design purposes for Pi are expected to have minimal impact since they are juxtaposed to other options that will likely be selected far more often. For example, when an organizer creates a crowdfunding campaign at PICISI he is asked to select a host CC, which is a cryptocurrency that all donated CC will be converted to for that campaign. The choices are: a) a specific CC, b) a sponsor CC, or c) Pi, the greatest expected selection is ‘sponsor CC’ because that is the only choice that literally pays the organizer for that selection. As for ‘payment option for sponsors’, most PICISI sponsors will likely use their own currencies to pay for sponsorship fees, so that is the expected choice over Pi.

The primary day-to-day operational purpose of Pi is to serve as the medium of exchange of services provided by Promotion Contractors all over the world to tell everyone else in the world all about PICISI.
legendary

1) you first left off PICISI
2) you left off the parenthesis
3) you lead the viewer with the term "charitable" in the question

With or without the acronym and the parenthesis, this entity's title includes the words "philanthropic" and "charity" doesn't it?
Of course the name has been constructed to imply non profit, charitable, philanthropic activity.

Whether or not this is legit or a scam is a separate subject, but to an outsider the name implies it is something that it isn't, which is not a promising start imo.

That's a yes vote.
Vod
legendary
I am glad to see some of this sites two most notorious aholes have made contact with each other. While Vod is a child and seeks drama much like a child might seek loud noises and flashing lights, in my interactions with Armis he has shown himself to be a divisive, manipulative, compulsive liar that will cry loudly about being victimized as he is in the process of harassing others.  IMO he has no moral compass, and I wouldn't trust Armis with an asspenny. I have zero doubt he would be willing to lie to get what he wants, because I have witnessed it first hand. I was removed from the default trust for making Armis with a negative because I knew then what you idiots are just bothering to look at now after hastily siding with him and his cries of victimization. He is full of shit.

I was wondering how you would react to this - I read the negative feedback you left for Armis.   Smiley

In any case, time to take a step back and get more input from the community about this issue.
Put your money where you mouth is Vod, you call it a con I say you are wrong, back up your words with your membership.  I prove you wrong you resign.

Back your words up, hypocrite.

I'm not begging for donations pretending to be a charity.

I didn't say you were begging for donation, nor did I accuse you of being a charity. 

You are the one making false accusations, you are the one claiming something is a charity when you were clearly told over and over again that PICISI is not a charity.

My words are back up by performance.  How do you intend on proving any of the negative claims you have made?  I already know that you can't support your claims so it's a matter of the penalty for your wrongful action.

Already one sponsor and one volunteer has needlessly quested our relationship because of your fear mongering.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I am glad to see some of this sites two most notorious aholes have made contact with each other. While Vod is a child and seeks drama much like a child might seek loud noises and flashing lights, in my interactions with Armis he has shown himself to be a divisive, manipulative, compulsive liar that will cry loudly about being victimized as he is in the process of harassing others.  IMO he has no moral compass, and I wouldn't trust Armis with an asspenny. I have zero doubt he would be willing to lie to get what he wants, because I have witnessed it first hand. I was removed from the default trust for making Armis with a negative because I knew then what you idiots are just bothering to look at now after hastily siding with him and his cries of victimization. He is full of shit.
Pages:
Jump to: