Pages:
Author

Topic: Defense against Armis' OVERWHELM AND CONFUSE ongoing attack - page 4. (Read 3662 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I'm only interested in what a reasonable person would believe seeing your organization name.  I know that even if something like 20% of people believed I represented a charity, I would change the name as not to deceive people.  But that's me and my stupid morals.   Undecided

I'm trying to be as fair as possible to you so I've added the PICISI that you complained about. 

It's not reasonable to place "charitable" in the question unless you want to lead the witness/judge.

If you replaced the word "charitable" with the word "Philanthropic" the skewed results would 'reasonably' go in the direction of people saying: 'yes, I believe it's a Philanthropic org'.

If you want to be so fair you  simply ask: "What type of entity is: "PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas)?" 
and yes you must include the parenthesis because it has never be shown without them until you did it.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
but looking at what Vod did he would have lead me astray too with the way he posed the question.

The title of the poll is your company name:
"PICISI: Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas"

The question is simply written and not open to much interpretation.

Let's just see what the people think - I'm not going to campaign any longer at the polling station.  
I'm running this poll since the one created by Armis is diluted (i.e. he has too many options to throw off the results.)

The question is simple:

Looking at his organization name, could Armis be considered to be passively passing his company off as a charity? 

This poll will only run for one day, since everyone who cares to vote will vote within that time.

Thanks.

Looking at the topic I could understand such an organization would engage in charitable/philanthropic endeavours to support inventors, would-be enterpreneurs, etc. So, to reply to your question, I would say: Yes, his company may be understood as a charity.

Vod purposefully lead you to the wrong conclusion in an effort to have company where he is at.
That's why he left off "PICISI" and why he said "charitable" in his OP.

I know what the entity is, I created it,  but looking at what Vod did he would have lead me astray too with the way he posed the question.

Vod
legendary
I'm only interested in what a reasonable person would believe seeing your organization name.  I know that even if something like 20% of people believed I represented a charity, I would change the name as not to deceive people.  But that's me and my stupid morals.   Undecided

I'm trying to be as fair as possible to you so I've added the PICISI that you complained about. 
I'm running this poll since the one created by Armis is diluted (i.e. he has too many options to throw off the results.)

The question is simple:

Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  

This poll will only run for one day, since everyone who cares to vote will vote within that time.

Thanks.

hahahaa, Vod you not only telegraphed (fed / led) what you wanted them to focus on, you completely left out "PICISI".

According to Vod that is a "charity" but if you do a search for that I don't see anything about a charity.

When I look up PICISI again I don't see anything about a 'charity'.  So in what context did you see that and what research was done before believing it was a charity?

I created this poll because Armis has been approaching non profit entities like Hobonickels and soliciting donations from them, under the guise of being non-profit himself.  Now, after he has the coins, he is changing his tune.   Undecided

Where is your proof of your accusations and claims?  

Vod
legendary
I created this poll because Armis has been approaching non profit entities like Hobonickels and soliciting donations from them, under the guise of being non-profit himself.  Now, after he has the coins, he is changing his tune.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
I don't see any other way that that could be interpreted? Clearly designed to appear as a non profit / charity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

The question is simple:

Looking at his organization name, could Armis be considered to be passively passing his company off as a charity? 

Thanks.

Looking at the topic I could understand such an organization would engage in charitable/philanthropic endeavours to support inventors, would-be enterpreneurs, etc. So, to reply to your question, I would say: Yes, his company may be understood as a charity.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
There are too many threads that are scamming money out of people investments.
Charity donation scams are the most common. Here is an example  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1059713 which was created moments ago

I would never donate to anyone that posts something that collects money for charity on this forum. I will only trust any trusted charity or startup group collecters like indiegogo or kickstarter, but only if there is a reasonable reason
Vod
legendary

The question is simple:

Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  
PICISI: Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: