Pages:
Author

Topic: Define the (scam) DeFi. - page 4. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 06, 2020, 08:40:43 AM
And don't forget to add $SUSHI this is the trendy one, got listed in Binance and CZ make a tweet about it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 05, 2020, 12:45:19 PM

Nothing is wrong in naming which of them are defi scams. You could pick one and tell us why its a scam to make it clear of us who reads it why it can be considered a scam.
So far the only explanation I found why a Defi project was a scam is because the teams not publicly known. It could actually be legit even if they are anonymous but are added on big exchanges like binance and OKEX.  I'm certain these exchanges wouldn't add the token if they can't verify whether this project is legit.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 775
September 05, 2020, 12:24:24 PM
Even though I am fully sure that many of this defi token is a scam, I am sure you know not only defi is currently bleeding but all the crypto too. If you can share the image of the top 100 cryptos on CMC. We shall see what befall many of them after the market correction. Maybe they will rise again or remain it is. It is also an eye-opener for everyone that this defi hype has started making them to think of investing in upcoming one
The market stops bleeding and you can enjoy the rally tomorrow. Only good DeFi projects can rally good and the bad ones will keep price at low and wait for other bleeding time.

Sushi, it has x10 rewards for early owners so they will dump their earning and create pressure on Sushi market. Wait till the block reward falls back to 100 and at that time you can consider to join Sushi.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 05, 2020, 09:56:30 AM
Even though I am fully sure that many of this defi token is a scam, I am sure you know not only defi is currently bleeding but all the crypto too. If you can share the image of the top 100 cryptos on CMC. We shall see what befall many of them after the market correction. Maybe they will rise again or remain it is. It is also an eye-opener for everyone that this defi hype has started making them to think of investing in upcoming one
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
September 05, 2020, 08:18:48 AM
Just last week I wrote that there will be news that everyone should beware of DeFi because we have received the REVELATION that it turns out to be a complete fraud and fraud!
Amazing isn't it?
Who was fast, those get thier profit, others got liquidated. The rest of us can only panic and try to merge what we have already bought and believe in the best.
I do not feel a drop of pity to be honest with those who really believed in all these "projects".
September 05, 2020, 06:55:06 AM
September 02, 2020, 06:29:10 AM
The topic is created as a scam warning. Please read it for your interests. If you don't feel interested in, please ignore the topic.

The scam waring is for DeFi too hot trend. Many DeFi projects, farms, pools are created daily.

History
Scam bitcoin forks
How Many Bitcoin Forks Are There? You will be surprised!!!

Scam stake/ masternode coin.

- They have similar scheme
- They have similar coin specifications, algorithms, masternode collateral.
- They have similar names.
- They were swapped to change their total supplies, change names, change masternode collateral.
You can search for more details with the site https://masternodes.online/. Click on the Price column to filter price from lowest to highest, choose total display coins from 50 (default) to 100.
Some images for first 200 shit stake/ masternode coins.

Scam DeFi trend
Let's define it with the images
https://defimarketcap.io/

Is the crypto community getting lost again?
Be careful with crypto news (DEFI with Y)!!
(GUIDE) How to trade on uniswap correctly
DeFi scams (history)
Pages:
Jump to: