Pages:
Author

Topic: Definitive proof the owner of pbmining is a scammer - page 5. (Read 16033 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
finally received my bitcoins, although much to late. curious if the founder is on the run trying to buy himself some time 
Activity: 14
scammer or not - ponzi or not - at least today's coins have just arrived...

dhj.
Activity: 6
Hmmm, interesting. I thought it strange that when I went to purchase another contract on Saturday, the site said "Our hash power is currently sold out". If he was scamming, wouldn't he still be selling, to steal even more BTC before trying to get a way with it?

I will wait to see if the payment is made today/tomorrow before I start making plans to go find him......before the authorities do.

If the authorities do catch him, well, I guess I will have wait, and send a limo to go pick him up from jail on the day of his release.

Who wants to go in on a group buy of cigarettes? They will be used to pay off his cell mates, to make sure he gets a nice a$$ f**king and raspberry strudel every day in prison.

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Well I think he's not alone in this, possibly the girlfriend is in on it but we don't know anything much.

So, perhaps something like

Hi friend or family, we are trying to find someone in connection with what could be the biggest deceptions ever by selling shares of something that doesn't exist, by putting up a website and creating a buzz about paying for something that just doesn't exist.  However he/they did pay a return each week on Sunday until today when his identity was possibly confirmed and then decided to 'hide' themselves.  So just to give you an idea, he/they have 6,969 customers that have been paid over 8,500 bitcoins (today be worth a couple of million dollars) but that's a small proportion to what they really have invested.  Do you know the whereabouts of xx as we like to hear if he has any connection to this?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Can any Canadians give him a call  Tongue

'Hello, I seem to be missing a certain payout...'
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
you're not he only one .

No payment today.

Anyway if it's a scam , it's sad but not dramatic . I have ROIed .

wait and see

That is the exact mentality that enables a ponzi to be successful , your ROI probably equates other peoples loss
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
has been working like tic-toc for me, payment is due today but not received, and the day is not over yet. the payments are low but then it is 5 years contract, many things can happen in 5 years

you're not he only one .

No payment today.

Anyway if it's a scam , it's sad but not dramatic . I have ROIed .

wait and see

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LOL what you looking at?
has been working like tic-toc for me, payment is due today but not received, and the day is not over yet. the payments are low but then it is 5 years contract, many things can happen in 5 years

LOL
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037
So what will be to do next?

What will do the big fishes , in global stats page?

The top 30 customers has 1.5 PHS (1500 THS) hash power, nearly worth for 2400 BTC nearly 1 Million DOLLARS.

i think pbmining must share what btc he has left to the customers according to their hashpower..

or this will end very sad for him..  We are talking about a loss of 5 Million $ here.
Activity: 7
No payout for me too...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
You guys did well in exposing him.
However, this might force him to stop paying altogether.
A lot of people might lose their investment if he really does close shop, but it will prevent more people from buying invisible GHs from him.
Activity: 26
No payout here, although stats say payout and amo0unt has been deducted.....:-((((

Have 6137 GHS here........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Activity: 4
some here, still waiting for my payout and have the feeling, I might wait forever...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LOL what you looking at?
well,something must be going on today.  this has never happened before with pbmining and me.  still have not gotten a payout.

does anyone else have pbmining and did you get a payout?

Nobody got paid today.
Activity: 37
well,something must be going on today.  this has never happened before with pbmining and me.  still have not gotten a payout.

does anyone else have pbmining and did you get a payout?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
wow so ponzi backed mining turned out to be a ponzi scam...... who would have ever have guessed that?!?

Activity: 434
thanks for compiling a concise report jimmothy.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I am not familiar with what blockchain.info looked like back then, but I would say it is safe to say this would probably be enough to say it was a phishing site (although it does look very different then it does now).

Look at the source code. Jason even didnt bother to remove parts like this:

It was a straight copy from blockchain.info and would have looked 100% identical with the CSS files that archive.org doesnt store. And judging by the date of the image, it probably wasnt his first phishing site either.
Activity: 308
Very interesting that this should come up now.  I have an investment in PBMining and always thought that they paid low. 

Well, I went out to check my payout for this week and it says it was paid out at 22:51.  Well, here it is over two hours later and my wallet has yet to have it. 

Wonder.  Sent him an email, but I have done that before and seldom get a response.  We will see.

you need to wait 100 years until they reply your email mate Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: