Pages:
Author

Topic: DEL - page 10. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 04:50:36 AM
Hello. Tell me please, have you already started developing a software and hardware complex for interaction between investors and business?
Activity: 300
November 03, 2017, 04:33:27 AM
So are you planning to make an exchange of your tokens right into fiat? If so that would be great! Wish you success guys
Activity: 266
November 03, 2017, 04:08:39 AM
Tell me please, for what exactly will be the funds accumulated during the ICO used? How will it enable the company’s development?

First of all, the creators of the project want to open new offices in major cities around the world. They will also need machines for printing bills of exchange. And they’ll need two more important things - the exchange for trading bills of exchange and an exchanger for converting tokens into fiat money.

Isn’t it easier to integrate a third-party exchanger into the platform and not create a new one from scratch? This would reduce costs.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 04:00:46 AM
Tell me please, for what exactly will be the funds accumulated during the ICO used? How will it enable the company’s development?

They will also need machines for printing bills of exchange.

Some of those devices are already made. I think, about 40-50 of them. So we should say: "more machines for printing"! And, of cource, it's not about bills of exchange, it's about promissory notes. They are different finencial tools.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2017, 02:54:59 AM

First of all, the creators of the project want to open new offices in major cities around the world. They will also need machines for printing bills of exchange. And they’ll need two more important things - the exchange for trading bills of exchange and an exchanger for converting tokens into fiat money.
Activity: 238
November 03, 2017, 01:49:23 AM
Activity: 115
November 02, 2017, 11:27:27 PM
It will be possible to buy debt obligations of the companies from the different countries?
Of course. There will be many issuers and offices in different countries
What countries are you going to work with?
Activity: 196
November 02, 2017, 09:29:36 PM
We have new investors. You are not wrong in choosing EBS!
November 02, 2017, 08:40:15 PM
It will be possible to buy debt obligations of the companies from the different countries?
Of course. There will be many issuers and offices in different countries
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 06:22:25 PM
November 02, 2017, 05:21:30 PM
Investing with us easy, convenient and safe as possible
November 02, 2017, 05:15:40 PM
collect the whole amount faster. I'm waiting for Broker's board where can resell ownership rights promissory notes

On Broker's board the promissory note can also be exchanged for a product or service

We can  wait for

We are grateful. Promissory notes will definitely meet the expectations, it's future
November 02, 2017, 04:54:24 PM
collect the whole amount faster. I'm waiting for Broker's board where can resell ownership rights promissory notes

On Broker's board the promissory note can also be exchanged for a product or service

We can  wait for
November 02, 2017, 04:36:18 PM
Activity: 15
November 02, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

I have not seen that when investing, somewhere used the bill. The loan agreement -Yes. But the promissory note- never. This is a new, interesting approach. Unless I'm wrong?

Definitely! This is the best International investment infrastructure Wink

I do not argue. Did not understand that the new mechanism is a promissory note ) LOL I'm stupid

Dude, it's self-critical Grin . A little time and you can understand everything. I already have read so much! I'm going to be a Pro. So, read. Or you can always ask Siri

Take it easy, don't touch Siri  Cool I think I begin to understand. Buying iphone  are given a cash receipt, there is a warranty on the repair...When investing with promissory notes, a promissory note is a  cash receipt ?
November 02, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

I have not seen that when investing, somewhere used the bill. The loan agreement -Yes. But the promissory note- never. This is a new, interesting approach. Unless I'm wrong?

I do not argue. Did not understand that the new mechanism is a promissory note ) LOL I'm stupid

Dude, it's self-critical Grin . A little time and you can understand everything. I already have read so much! I'm going to be a Pro. So, read. Or you can always ask Siri
November 02, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

November 02, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

What is your goal in the project?
[/quote]

Our goal is to combine both online and offline services in order to provide for and support fiscal relations between businesses and investors.
[/quote]

interesting project... I will support you guys. The theme is very popular, with a new mechanism
[/quote]

with the new mechanism? what exactly do you mean??
[/quote]

November 02, 2017, 03:17:38 PM

Instruction For Ethereum-Wallet you will find on the website https://e-veksel.io/get-tokens

Our goal is to combine both online and offline services in order to provide for and support fiscal relations between businesses and investors.

interesting project... I will support you guys. The theme is very popular, with a new mechanism

with the new mechanism? what exactly do you mean??
November 02, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Instruction For Ethereum-Wallet you will find on the website https://e-veksel.io/get-tokens

Pages:
Jump to: