good project I will support you

Thank you! We are grateful
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 07:49:03 AM
how can I use tokens?

Option 1

Receive interest from your tokens:
At the end of a business year 30% of the Company’s profits will be divided between investors depending on the amount of tokens they are holding.

Option 2

Receive interest from your promissory notes:
After the end of the ICO exchange your tokens for EBS notes in order to receive additional 36% yearly interest from your invested funds. You can also select other companies’ notes presented on the EBS Platform.

Option 3

You can also sell your tokens after the end of the ICO to receive profit right away.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

PRE-ICO START: NOVEMBER 1, 2017

EBS - safe crowdinvesting service
International investment infrastructure for businesses and private persons

Electronic Bill System (EBS) is a new hybrid crowdinvesting platform: it incorporates both online and offline services in order to provide for and support fiscal relations between businesses and investors.

The EBS Platform will host various startups and projects that aim to expand their businesses. Projects will be selected after a due diligence which will allow us to host only the most promising ones.

EBS is offering guarantee obligations for the investor in the form of promissory notes. Payouts will be made according to the terms set forth in these notes and in compliance with the company’s financial policy.

The promissory note is the oldest paper security. And even though most regulations regarding promissory notes have been created in the beginning of the 20th century, they are still recognized by many countries

E-VEKSEL.RU is a prototype platform operating succesfully on the Russian market:

ICO: From E-veksel to EBS

EBS is conducting an ICO in order to be able to develop its multifunctional system based on the working prototype. We are also planning to open a network of international representative offices.

The goal of the Company is to raise € 20,000,000 and open offices in different countries around the world, build promissory note issuing machines and develop the two main components of the system: The Broker’s Board and the Exchange, where internal tokens will be converted into fiat currencies.

All transactions on the platform are made using smart-contracts
and blockchain technology and are 100% safe and transperent

Presale timeframe: November 1st - December 1st
50% discount on tokens. 1,096,000 tokens will be sold with this discount

The ICO will start at 10th January and  will last until 10th April 2018

Discount on tokens: 6-10%

EVRToken

EVR Tokens are EBS tokens that can be bought on the Platform. Investors receive annual interest from the Company, and can exchange tokens for EBS promissory notes or notes of other companies, or just sell the tokens after the ICO for quick profit.

MAXIMIZING YOUR PROFITS

Option 1

Receive interest from your tokens:
At the end of a business year 30% of the Company’s profits will be divided between investors depending on the amount of tokens they are holding.

Option 2

Receive interest from your promissory notes:
After the end of the ICO exchange your tokens for EBS notes in order to receive additional 36% yearly interest from your invested funds. You can also select other companies’ notes presented on the EBS Platform.

Option 3

You can also sell your tokens after the end of the ICO to receive profit right away.

good project I will support you
November 01, 2017, 10:30:30 AM
when do you sum up the results of pre-sale?
1 december
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 10:17:08 AM
when do you sum up the results of pre-sale?
Activity: 115
October 31, 2017, 11:11:05 AM
How many hours left before the end of the presale?
Activity: 102
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 04:55:40 AM
How can I subscribe to your newsletter to get know about everything qiuckly?

On the website, e-veksel.io you will find the form to subscribe, or you can join the chat telegram https://t.me/E_Veksel_ico

October 31, 2017, 10:59:20 AM
The end of prasale is operated by Moscow time?
Activity: 14
October 31, 2017, 05:37:26 AM
how can I use tokens?
October 25, 2017, 03:00:44 AM
Did not see any special innovation, looks like this project is most bogey, and the heat is not very high, I hope the author to develop, how many projects out of the room

Hey there and thank you for interesting in our project.
The main innovation is - there's no innovation. On contrary - our point is to use some proofed and safe instruments to handle the investments - like a PROMISSORY NOTE.

The promissory note is the oldest paper security. And even though most regulations regarding promissory notes have been created in the beginning of the 20th century, they are still recognized by many countries.

We call it  HYBRID online investing. Our goal is to combine both online and offline services in order to provide for and support fiscal relations between businesses and investors.

This is what is special about our project and ... it already works! See our prototype service e-veksel.ru
For more information please visit our website e-veksel.io .
Our team wishing you a very good day.
October 31, 2017, 05:05:18 AM
How to profit with Electronic Bills System? Invest in our service to get up to 36% annually. Interests are paid monthly.
Investor can profit more than twice and get up to 316% income.

Learn more: https://e-veksel.io/
October 31, 2017, 05:04:30 AM
Where can I find more information about the main steps of investing?
Roadmap https://e-veksel.io/
October 25, 2017, 02:39:13 AM
Where can I see information about bounty?

All about the bounty campaign can be found at this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/del-2164458
October 31, 2017, 05:03:58 AM
What is the discount on tokens?
50% discount
€ 0.5 per click
October 25, 2017, 02:35:28 AM
What is the plan of events of your project, in what direction are you going to be developed after presale?

After completion of the pre-sale will begin preparations for the ICO, 80% of the funds collected will be implemented in the project marketing. Booking venues and other ad resources. Also will begin work on the development. The full ICO is scheduled for January 10.
October 31, 2017, 05:02:25 AM
How will the number of tokens  be calculated for each member of the bounty at the end of the campaign?
Total number of EVRToken tokens for Facebook / Total number of shares received by all participants * The shares you received
Activity: 22
October 30, 2017, 12:55:05 PM
How will the number of tokens  be calculated for each member of the bounty at the end of the campaign?
Activity: 308
October 30, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
Where can I find more information about the main steps of investing?
October 29, 2017, 07:58:53 AM
How do you plan to conduct your business? Online or offline? Or both options are possible?
October 24, 2017, 09:11:00 AM
What is the total amount of your tokens? I am very concerned about this problem

Only 60 000 000 tokens
Pages:
Jump to: