Pages:
Author

Topic: Del - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 29, 2017, 10:54:46 AM
Good for you Hellen. At least if it's all true. It's a good plan to raise funds to help sick children and for sure many people in the cryptocurrency space are willing to help and spend some of their gains on charity. The point is, nobody wants to be cheated. So you need to proof that your intentions are honest.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
December 29, 2017, 10:53:10 AM
Yeah.. no. Not because you're a full member it doesn't mean you're already trustworthy. I'm really sorry if you're really planning on helping out though.

To the readers:
If you wanted to donate to charitable causes, check out the charities that PineappleFund has recently donated in: https://pineapplefund.org/#charities
It's not worth risking giving money to a stranger that we're not sure if we can actually trust.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 29, 2017, 10:44:24 AM
Hi!

My name is Hellen.

I live in Minsk, Belarus. Not long ago in my country crypto-currencies are legal (proof).

I had a desire to do charity work. After officially allowed the crypto currency, I want to create a fund to help sick children who are in urgent need of an expensive operation, whose parents do not have a lot of money. Many who do many XXX on ICO, or mining, would like to save lives for children.

I understand that many will consider that I am a scammer. I'm ready to be public of course and and to prove my intentions I ask to help one child from many. I suggest collecting $ 10,000 and stop donating. I'll make a video, where the child's parents will confirm that they received financial assistance. When the community can trust me, I will register a charitable foundation for sick children, and every child in the whole world will be able to get your help.

I give the number of Bitcoin and Ethereum and hope to start helping the children together with the community in the new year.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

BTC- 13Wc6KS325SrqYyqpqz4t6yqMSVi9rxZsR
ETH- 0xBFE63Ad2c6634c5a6B444040d8f62dd32fD1ED87

I think that we would be needing a lot of proof before this however I still salute you if this is true and would support you in anyway i can as long as I can see some proof firt of this as in my country there are a lot of people who do this kind of modus operandi

Yes, I'm remembering and I'm ready. Thank you!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 10:39:10 AM
Hi!

My name is Hellen.

I live in Minsk, Belarus. Not long ago in my country crypto-currencies are legal (proof).

I had a desire to do charity work. After officially allowed the crypto currency, I want to create a fund to help sick children who are in urgent need of an expensive operation, whose parents do not have a lot of money. Many who do many XXX on ICO, or mining, would like to save lives for children.

I understand that many will consider that I am a scammer. I'm ready to be public of course and and to prove my intentions I ask to help one child from many. I suggest collecting $ 10,000 and stop donating. I'll make a video, where the child's parents will confirm that they received financial assistance. When the community can trust me, I will register a charitable foundation for sick children, and every child in the whole world will be able to get your help.

I give the number of Bitcoin and Ethereum and hope to start helping the children together with the community in the new year.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

BTC- 13Wc6KS325SrqYyqpqz4t6yqMSVi9rxZsR
ETH- 0xBFE63Ad2c6634c5a6B444040d8f62dd32fD1ED87

I think that we would be needing a lot of proof before this however I still salute you if this is true and would support you in anyway i can as long as I can see some proof firt of this as in my country there are a lot of people who do this kind of modus operandi
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 29, 2017, 10:22:39 AM
Del
Pages:
Jump to: