Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 5. (Read 8051 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2017, 10:51:07 PM
I wonder if ranking can be migrated to there.
You mean our user position from Bitcointalk to be transferred to this new forum? I doubt it. It is a different forum, totally different service managed by different people.
And why is the reason you would like that migration anyway? The only valid reason I can think of it having higher level account to participate in signature campaigns.
AFAIK there are no signature campaigns there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 22, 2017, 11:09:18 AM
It is still much better to use the original forum rather than to risk on this thing. That has no assurance where you gonna heading it. Maybe reserved for now, and monitoring what will happen in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
January 21, 2017, 12:56:11 PM
I wonder if ranking can be migrated to there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 21, 2017, 12:42:35 PM
The thing about forums is not actually about creating it or even doing publicity about the whole thing. Its definitely more than that because if that is how it works quite a number of forums and even more would have been around. The issue Op should really worked on is not about getting people to get to know about the forum because quite a number of people will want to just give it a try, but the fact is WHAT WILL KEEP THEM COMING? If that is not discovered, then there is nothing anyone can do.
Activity: 672
January 21, 2017, 10:04:42 AM
nice site, i have trouble to load your site, i need arround 10s to get full load
then trying test use pingtest and load only 1.7s
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bK6Jt/cointalk.club

Do you mean that the site is taking too much time to load fully? I think the problem is in your internet connection because I also checked the site and it is not taking much time but it fully loaded for me within a second or two.
Activity: 588
BitcoreService.com
January 20, 2017, 11:33:40 PM
nice site, i have trouble to load your site, i need arround 10s to get full load
then trying test use pingtest and load only 1.7s
https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/bK6Jt/cointalk.club
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 20, 2017, 07:01:46 PM
I like you Forum, it is new that's why only a few members are here, but you should still do publicity than definitely within month this forum give you good response. But for me, it look like bitcointalk, even same like a copy.
People will give you response but slowly, so don't break your struggle, You know, every new project need some time, So good luck.     
I think it is not hard to bring the crowd of people to that forum if he follow the strategy of bitcointalk. Like if he will give some opportunities of their members to earn some money then people will readily join that forum and will stay for longer to discuss on that forum.
The other way to bring crowd on his forum is to take the start from his friends. when his friends will work on the forum the forum will start some earnings and after that with that income he can start some earning opportunities for the members.
January 20, 2017, 11:32:19 AM
I like you Forum, it is new that's why only a few members are here, but you should still do publicity than definitely within month this forum give you good response. But for me, it look like bitcointalk, even same like a copy.
People will give you response but slowly, so don't break your struggle, You know, every new project need some time, So good luck.     
I think it is not hard to bring the crowd of people to that forum if he follow the strategy of bitcointalk. Like if he will give some opportunities of their members to earn some money then people will readily join that forum and will stay for longer to discuss on that forum.
Activity: 812
January 20, 2017, 08:30:46 AM
January 19, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
This is one of the funnies forum attempts I've seen. LOL

I know how much you love the game Assassin's Creed, but you didn't have to use that theme on you new "Bitcoiner's Forum" you were talking about. Paying attention to details will get you far, and by the looks of it you don't even give a feel and vibe of a bitcoin forum. If you really want to make a nice forum them make it simple and offer something new. Not just copy this one and just put a spice of your own liking. Tip, ditch the damned assassin's creed theme, it's not an assassin's creed forum!
hahaha... Grin Thanks a lot for your sayings. I thought many people who are dealing with crypto and who are also a Gamer would love the background of this forum, but okay, I have changed the background, hope that you will feel like crypto-crypto now. Roll Eyes
crypto background is better, and after the logo try to invite writers to your forum as only working on theme will not work for you, I am also a web master that is why appreciating people in this field. Good Luck
It is right that if the admin will change the settings of the forum each time a person complaint then it will take a huge time from him and he will not be unable to give time to other features of the forum.

His current theme is Ok but I think admin will change it too if someone another came to point out another thing.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
January 18, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

I know how much you love the game Assassin's Creed, but you didn't have to use that theme on you new "Bitcoiner's Forum" you were talking about. Paying attention to details will get you far, and by the looks of it you don't even give a feel and vibe of a bitcoin forum. If you really want to make a nice forum them make it simple and offer something new. Not just copy this one and just put a spice of your own liking. Tip, ditch the damned assassin's creed theme, it's not an assassin's creed forum!
hahaha... Grin Thanks a lot for your sayings. I thought many people who are dealing with crypto and who are also a Gamer would love the background of this forum, but okay, I have changed the background, hope that you will feel like crypto-crypto now. Roll Eyes
crypto background is better, and after the logo try to invite writers to your forum as only working on theme will not work for you, I am also a web master that is why appreciating people in this field. Good Luck
Activity: 1078
January 18, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 18, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

January 17, 2017, 11:34:07 PM
Guys, look at my forum now. Smiley Smiley Smiley
You site looks more attractive with your new theme, but focus on the logo, it do not matches the new theme.
thanks a lot for your feedback. I will try to create a new logo. Smiley
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
January 17, 2017, 03:46:28 PM
You site looks more attractive with your new theme, but focus on the logo, it do not matches the new theme.
January 17, 2017, 02:11:19 PM
January 17, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
Everyone, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Smiley
My site was under attack @FLoving. Now, everything is fine. Smiley
Folks, my forum and this one is built on the same platform. But my site's looking was different, but I have to use default because most plugins doesn't support other customized themes. And, yes that's just an alternative of bitcointalk. But categories and boards are not 100% same. If you make a deeper look, you will find this. Many new features are available that don't exist here in bitcointalk. And I am planning to create subdomains such as ru.cointalk.club , bn.cointalk.club for different languages. In bitcointalk, there are some poor boards for local. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
January 16, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

the forum will still end up like the rest of the crypto forum that tried for more than years to make theirs busy. but not while bitcointalk.org is around.
i have been to different forum and its never an easy job to make a forum work when somebody has already established the first.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
January 16, 2017, 09:59:20 AM
I see that this forum looks like a bitcointalk.org about the content and design. Sometimes I feel confused which one is bitcontalk.org or which one is your forum ? you need to creat new and significant design for your forum .

That's because they're built on the same 'Platform', Judst like wordpress if you ever heared about it, He have now the default design, its so popular
all he need now is a special and attractive content
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
January 16, 2017, 08:52:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: