Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 4. (Read 7505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
December 16, 2013, 01:39:27 PM
ITT: People pretend to be BTC Ballers and act like 63 BTC is chump change.

lol.

OP is claiming to be a part of the elite with his measly 63 BTC.  That's funny.

I wasn't hinting at all about how many I own.  I think anyone that has been holding coins for 2+ years will find this chump change though.

I've been holding since oct 2012, I bought in at 14- all the way up too 100!

Your portfolio has probably dropped more than $75,000 just today and I bet you'll sleep like a baby.

I have no idea why idiots like the OP even get into crypto currencies.

I've sold all the coins I'm willing to sell under 10K.

I have amassed a real fortune and for that I thank god. I will hold my last 600 or so coins until their over 10k each or worth nothing, either way the last 14 months have been out of this world for me!

This OP is just sad, sad because he has no real wealth but had the opportunity to and missed out.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
December 16, 2013, 01:32:27 PM

lol.

I wasn't hinting at all about how many I own.  I think anyone that has been holding coins for 2+ years will find this chump change though.

Your portfolio has probably dropped more than $75,000 just today and I bet you'll sleep like a baby.

I have no idea why idiots like the OP even get into crypto currencies.
legendary
December 16, 2013, 01:25:27 PM

lol.

December 16, 2013, 01:24:37 PM

lol.

Your BTC will hit $1.2k so please shut up.

No, it will never ever ever go up again.  Only down!  Wink

To be honest, Cryptsy has probably done him a huge favor and he's too shortsighted to realize it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 01:23:43 PM
Your BTC will hit $1.2k so please shut up.
legendary
December 16, 2013, 01:20:09 PM
OP, you're a loooooooooser!

Give they guy a break, his site is not easy to maintain nor it it easy to put up with us cryptocoiners.

my advise to you is:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, you have a choice to use his site, you can choose not to as well. NOBODY is forcing you to use cryptsy.

Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
December 16, 2013, 01:16:53 PM
I hope you get permabanned from Cryptsy and every other reputable exchange.  
legendary
Activity: 1232
December 16, 2013, 01:16:40 PM

lol.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 16, 2013, 01:16:26 PM

It's fair to assume that 90% of them are small traders averaging less than 1 BTC at any given time. Then there is the rest with more and the top 3%-4% with significant amounts trading at any given time. As a trader you can't make very much money with small trades and I was one of the people with significant amounts at any given time. The bottom 90% alone were probably worth 1500 to 2000 BTC and the top 10% worth several times that. BitJohn has also indicated that about 100 BTC/ month was your revenue stream from fees. It's easy to see there is a magnitude of order more on deposit than brought in by fees.

Lmao.  It's only 63 BTC you idiot.  

I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining if BTC was climbing to 2k at the moment when you might have sold them at their low.

Sounds like you should not be anywhere near crypto currencies at the moment.  You might want to wait until the only way to buy goods is by using Bitcoins before considering owning any.  You're not built for it.

Yeah i think he is taking it too far. However this place is starting to piss a lot of people off.

Today there is a new issue, try to withdraw anything and sends you the email confirm, click that and cryptsy says

An Error Has Occurred, Please Log Into Your Account First

WTF is this new shit, their site is full of bugs, really needs to get btce to recommend a good coder.
December 16, 2013, 01:13:35 PM

It's fair to assume that 90% of them are small traders averaging less than 1 BTC at any given time. Then there is the rest with more and the top 3%-4% with significant amounts trading at any given time. As a trader you can't make very much money with small trades and I was one of the people with significant amounts at any given time. The bottom 90% alone were probably worth 1500 to 2000 BTC and the top 10% worth several times that. BitJohn has also indicated that about 100 BTC/ month was your revenue stream from fees. It's easy to see there is a magnitude of order more on deposit than brought in by fees.

Lmao.  It's only 63 BTC you idiot. 

I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining if BTC was climbing to 2k at the moment when you might have sold them at their low.

Sounds like you should not be anywhere near crypto currencies at the moment.  You might want to wait until the only way to buy goods is by using Bitcoins before considering owning any.  You're not built for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
December 16, 2013, 01:02:42 PM
If you can be bothered to do all of this why not just go and meet them face-to-face and sort it out like that? Much easier.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 16, 2013, 01:00:08 PM
Will I win?

No you will lose. On every possible level.
And the whole cryptocommunity loses along with you.
legendary
Activity: 980
December 16, 2013, 12:56:15 PM
Go die in a hole. No one here likes you.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 12:55:06 PM
delete
Pages:
Jump to: