Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 3. (Read 4905 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 20, 2012, 06:06:33 PM
ok, so between us both - If I dont like a project, like I dislike LTC which I think is an unelaborate IP theft of the CPU coin principle, I simply shut up about it and dont use it. Why is it so hard for you to do the same about SC?
If you do not like it, why do you start another thread throwing white shit at the SC community almost every other day?
I mean, its quite obvious, either you're trying to promote SC by pulling of easy to prove-wrong accusations, or you're just having some issues. In your favour, I'm trying to assume #1.

besides that, there is some truth in you claiming to be someone else pretty often. Let's take that hot asian chick u used for your fake facebook profile claiming you worked for Apple. Then take that statement of yours on IRC that you in fact never worked for apple but for google. then again, one time you said you were SEO freelancer... so just assume you were in our skin - claiming you are not who you claim to be isnt that far off, is it?

but hey, I really dont care who you are or what you're doing. I'm just someone who's been annoyed by all your muddon butin for some longer time.
March 20, 2012, 05:54:47 PM
is there any actual proof that RealSolid ever scammed anyone?
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
March 20, 2012, 05:50:58 PM
If realsolid had been a scammer, he'd cashed out within the first 3 weeks. When 1 SC was 0.03BTC, and there was a market volume > 200k on bitparking. Instead he sat down, reacted to threats, changed a lot in the networking of solidcoin, and released SC v2(and soon v3). Sorry, but putting much hard work into a scam after you missed the opportunity to cash out big just doesnt sound practical for a scammer.

No one said he was an intelligent scammer.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 20, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
If realsolid had been a scammer, he'd cashed out within the first 3 weeks. When 1 SC was 0.03BTC, and there was a market volume > 200k on bitparking. Instead he sat down, reacted to threats, changed a lot in the networking of solidcoin, and released SC v2(and soon v3). Sorry, but putting much hard work into a scam after you missed the opportunity to cash out big just doesnt sound practical for a scammer.

I of course know nothing about whether he is a scammer or not, but if CH was one he maybe thought that SC would be worth more than .03 btc, and decided to wait. And not he would be putting a lot of work into it so that people may get confidence in it again.

But who knows! God know I don't Smiley. Really couldn't care less about SC and the drama around it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Don't mind me.
March 20, 2012, 05:47:03 PM
March 20, 2012, 05:44:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2012, 05:16:15 PM
If RealSolid was the scammer you say he is, the he'd probably be pretty stupid, every serious scammer would have taken the coins and run a long time ago.

He can't. There is no liquidity in the SC market. Less than $100 changes hands a day and as soon as he spends the pre-mine, nobody is going to buy any SC ever again. There are no miners now that the rewards are gone. There are no merchants. Who exactly is going to buy 12 million pre-mined coins in a dead currency?

I do however agree with you that Coinhunter is probably pretty stupid.
March 20, 2012, 05:11:05 PM
well, what should we expect from you? Also, I dont really want to judge theymos, but he seems to be protecting you in any ways. I mean, you come here with fake accounts and claim you put a hit on sc devs, you post shit all day long, yet only the people critizing you get banned or their posts deleted? clearly, there's some bias from forum admins here as well.

I mean, if you really hate solidcoin so much, why does your entire daily to do list seem to contain only the one entry of "Creating another thread with false accusations against Realsolid, spreading some fud and being rude."

If RealSolid was the scammer you say he is, the he'd probably be pretty stupid, every serious scammer would have taken the coins and run a long time ago.
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
March 20, 2012, 01:21:33 PM
Those stakes are wrong.. why deleting all posts? Honestly.. that would make some threads here extremely one sided... i would though go for a perma ban and the "gentlemans" agreement that none of you comes back.. of course both will break it one way or another, but then we can finally see who lives up his own expectations.

You might change the stakes to:
Permaban
Gentlemans agreement
And giving some organisation several thousand BTC worth in USD...

So finally something good might come out of this...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2012, 01:07:22 PM
i say perma ban coinhunter and bitwomanexpress

the world will be a better place for it
Activity: 686
Wat
March 20, 2012, 11:39:27 AM
You made another post about a currency you claim to dislike. Im beginning to think coinhunter hired you as his promotion manager Smiley

Wow you came out of nowhere to protect Coinhunter.

What's a matter, don't like seeing Ch slapped down in public like this. I finally answered his open challenge of constantly accusing me of not being who I am with a way to 100% prove it.

Guess you didn't like it LOL

I suggest if you can't handle it, hit the ignore button.

I dont give a flying fuck about him. I just wondered why you keep promoting something you dislike so much. I always follow the money lol.
Wat
March 20, 2012, 11:29:25 AM
You made another post about a currency you claim to dislike. Im beginning to think coinhunter hired you as his promotion manager Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
March 20, 2012, 11:21:15 AM
So for those of us who don't follow the SC saga (so many threads to read, so little time  Sad), what are you intending to prove or disprove?

What I mean to say is, are you proving you are who he says you are, or aren't? Or is it something else?
Wat
March 20, 2012, 11:20:15 AM
Whats the point of this ?
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
March 20, 2012, 11:15:16 AM
delete
Pages:
Jump to: