Pages:
Author

Topic: Delete - page 2. (Read 4537 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 19, 2014, 10:54:14 PM
I think there are people here finding writers that can provide good quality articles and they pay good amount of BTC
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
August 19, 2014, 09:28:48 PM
Look for signature campaigns you can join, maybe some altcoin faucets, and sign up for any free altcoin giveaways that you can find (take a look at Stellar for example, they were giving out $50 worth of stellars when they first launched).
You didn't read what I wrote, I can't participate in any signature campaigns because almost none of them accept newbie accounts.
And stellar doesn't give any free coins anymore.

Still looking for help guys.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 19, 2014, 11:15:21 AM
Look for signature campaigns you can join, maybe some altcoin faucets, and sign up for any free altcoin giveaways that you can find (take a look at Stellar for example, they were giving out $50 worth of stellars when they first launched).
August 19, 2014, 10:05:07 AM
Forgot to ask brokk the main question, how much is the average salary in Argentina for someone like you being a sales agent?

About 500-600USD
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 19, 2014, 09:43:56 AM
Forgot to ask brokk the main question, how much is the average salary in Argentina for someone like you being a sales agent?
Activity: 168
August 19, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

I dont know from which country u r. But, the reason Indians can offer cheap service compared to US/UK is very simple. The burger that costs $20 in US/UK, costs $2 in India. Smiley

I must say that you are wrong about this. Food of comparable quality is alot more expensive in India. Forget burger, even Indian food is cheaper in US than India. You can get an excellent buffet lunch for about 10-12 bucks...same food in India, looking at more for sure.

India is cheap because as long as you are not into anything luxury, shit is cheap and thats why alot of services are cheap. Most people have a brain but not too many requirements, so services get cheap. They are living with their parents and dont have to do much in life to get by. People who want to do things, are often comparable to US. Dont know much about UK.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2014, 08:18:37 PM
This helps a lot, Keiser.

Thanks for helping this good cause, I hope you have a nice week, bless you.
I don't mind giving money to help. I'd give you more if most of your posting history wasn't in gambling.

Can you help me as well? Look how poor I am 1HD2ceu5onCd3PPJe8rUpHQbyRxsR67sxi   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
August 18, 2014, 06:08:33 PM
What a waste. If you're in the US and want to flush BTC down the drain, buy a mystery box.
August 18, 2014, 05:01:13 PM

I don't mind giving money to help. I'd give you more if most of your posting history wasn't in gambling.

I know, I wish I've never discovered these sites Sad
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
August 18, 2014, 04:54:24 PM

August 18, 2014, 04:51:52 PM

I'm dying.
August 18, 2014, 04:48:39 PM
Thank you very much Keyser, I really appreciate your help, god bless you.
18PjJ2e5b5Vs4G73mJ1SRo4q91D4YjrtMn
https://blockchain.info/tx/b4cee7547598370fc94fcc6e8ebd74c08177874742f30033c1b11c616a114916
August 18, 2014, 04:46:18 PM
Thank you very much Keyser, I really appreciate your help, god bless you.
18PjJ2e5b5Vs4G73mJ1SRo4q91D4YjrtMn
I'm dying.
August 18, 2014, 04:42:20 PM
Still nothing, please help me guys.
Post your BTC address. If this is a scam, I hope you burn in hell.
August 18, 2014, 04:30:49 PM
Still nothing, please help me guys.
Activity: 148
August 17, 2014, 06:56:18 AM
Hi.

I'm looking for some job, any kind you have it will help me, I'm currently jobless, had to quit from my old one since my mom was sick and I was suffering from depression, I'm currently struggling trying to find one.

I'm from Argentina, I have some debts that I need to pay asap or the fees for late payment will kill me (bank debts) (400 USD in debt), I am not programmer or anything, but if you need some translation from spanish to english I could help you since I'm native spanish speaker.

I'm also a fast typewriter, I don't think if this could be useful.

I'm over 10 hours in the computer everyday but I spend it most of it watching tv shows, movies, a total waste really, I would like to transform this time that I'm spending into some $$, not much, anything would help me really.

I'm not active member here sorry for this.

If anybody is willing to help me I can give you my skype account to talk better.

Thanks to everybody.
Jonathan

yes you can help me sell my script and get 30%

You have to be kidding me, why would anyone trust you with your rep ?
Activity: 70
Nguyen Tri
August 17, 2014, 05:58:31 AM
Hi.

I'm looking for some job, any kind you have it will help me, I'm currently jobless, had to quit from my old one since my mom was sick and I was suffering from depression, I'm currently struggling trying to find one.

I'm from Argentina, I have some debts that I need to pay asap or the fees for late payment will kill me (bank debts) (400 USD in debt), I am not programmer or anything, but if you need some translation from spanish to english I could help you since I'm native spanish speaker.

I'm also a fast typewriter, I don't think if this could be useful.

I'm over 10 hours in the computer everyday but I spend it most of it watching tv shows, movies, a total waste really, I would like to transform this time that I'm spending into some $$, not much, anything would help me really.

I'm not active member here sorry for this.

If anybody is willing to help me I can give you my skype account to talk better.

Thanks to everybody.
Jonathan

yes you can help me sell my script and get 30%
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
August 17, 2014, 05:42:57 AM
I agree that Its hard to get profitable work as a translator without a lot of effort as already many professionals from countries like India Argentina and they charge very minimal charges

Prople from India knock donwn the prices of every service, and i dont understand how come they are willing to work for some change money.
The best way to earn some bitcoins would be to find something that is not saturated, everything bitcoin related has been oversaturated to the point of insanity, mining especialy.
@OP rarely will someone share their methods of earning, since it would be overused in no-time, so the best chance u have is to find something yourself.

I dont know from which country u r. But, the reason Indians can offer cheap service compared to US/UK is very simple. The burger that costs $20 in US/UK, costs $2 in India. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
August 17, 2014, 05:28:28 AM
Hey guys.

Thanks for the tips, but honestly, it seems like too much work for very little money really.
Plus, as you said, I would need a lot of time until I can start getting paid? Sad

Any other options? I'm open to all kinds of projects.

So you come in here asking/begging for ways to make money, then when a way is suggested, you tell us its too much time and effort involved for the financial return?

Your a prime candidate for the alt coin section my friend, there are many many ways in there to get rich quick Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 17, 2014, 05:21:38 AM
I agree that Its hard to get profitable work as a translator without a lot of effort as already many professionals from countries like India Argentina and they charge very minimal charges

Prople from India knock donwn the prices of every service, and i dont understand how come they are willing to work for some change money.
The best way to earn some bitcoins would be to find something that is not saturated, everything bitcoin related has been oversaturated to the point of insanity, mining especialy.
@OP rarely will someone share their methods of earning, since it would be overused in no-time, so the best chance u have is to find something yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: