Pages:
Author

Topic: .DELETE. - page 5. (Read 20992 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 11:06:44 AM
We seriously saying don't mine with x11-x13-pool .
They are really Scammer
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 10:46:53 AM
coming today

Hi. This is MobyDick from Poloniex. We never agreed to list this coin and have no intention to list it.
Activity: 56
September 17, 2014, 09:49:23 AM
Thanks. This confirms the launch wasn't yesterday...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 17, 2014, 08:43:25 AM
If you iad_xo then on your ballance now 34.81528926
Thanks
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 08:16:18 AM

can not even login to this? is all coin lost? when i login to old site shows 0 balance.

Check which coin you are logged into. I was accidently logged into DRK and it of course showed 0 coins, but when clicked on BTLS all the history came up again.
September 17, 2014, 08:10:39 AM
And so we were able to cope with the DDoS attack on our servers blacklisted about 400 IP addresses, if someone, for any reason can not get to our pool please write me a PM and we'll look maybe your address participated in the attack, and your computer is infected
Thanks and happy mining =)
Activity: 40
September 17, 2014, 06:27:21 AM
Pool http://bitlitspool.com is now on and functioning. Everything is ready to go Smiley
September 17, 2014, 06:26:41 AM
Pool restored and the pool is fully operational

so as not to flood the topic ask all the questions in our chat
who do not have access to a pool of write PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
Web fronted temporaly UP
address
http://x11-x13-pool.org:65500/bitlits

Hashrate lost? last payout from youre pool and back online is 6 hours and only 24 coins in between

[/qui
can not even login to this? is all coin lost? when i login to old site shows 0 balance.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
September 17, 2014, 06:11:07 AM
September 17, 2014, 02:00:57 AM
Our servers under Ddos Atack in our main ports please wait
We solved this problel as quickly as possible
All Coins are safe
Web fronted temporaly down
Thanks and sorry
September 17, 2014, 01:12:28 AM
Sorry we have some issue now we solve problems
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
September 17, 2014, 01:01:31 AM
X11-X13 pool down?
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
September 16, 2014, 10:29:21 PM
Same here, 2009.

YHO is misguided. The same was said by CPU miners when GPU mining popped up.

You are mistaken (and simply parroting what you've heard so many other mistaken people say again and again) when you connect the price and ASICs simply because of the timing. ASICs had a smaller impact on price than general superstition about ASICs. Belief that ASICs would lower the price started affecting the price before ASICs were actually in the wild. I know - I was waiting on my early pre-order for months still, while the price was already going down noticably, yet hashrates weren't actually rising...

New coins are having a big impact, especially the scam coins that pump and dump and vanish in hours with devs gone MIA. That's doing plenty of harm to coin value.

Your point of view is different than mine. Mine is based on observation, objectivity, and being a part of many sides of crypto. Not just a miner with an ATI Radeon straight selling every coin within minutes of getting it out of the aether.k

Go on thinking the way you think. Avail yourself of your next post to get the last word in and fool yourself into thinking you won a profound argument, thereby.

Have a nice day.

GPU separation anxiety? Too funny. I started mining in 2009. How long have you been mining? IMHO asics will ruin scrytp just like they ruined BTC. All you have to do is look at what happened to prices as asics hit the scene. (BTC $1100 to $475. LTC $41 to $5) Miners dump to pay expenses so there is little chance that prices will go back to anywhere near ATH. Especially with new coins showing up daily to dilute the markets. Again JMHO. I basically don't much mine any more for 2 reasons. #1-I'm not going to try and keep up with the newest tech because it will become obsolete shortly. #2- I made good money when it could be made without a monumental investment trying to get ROI. This is more of a hobby now so there is no pressure to make ROI. I have GPUs and asics that have already returned ROI+ so now I'm just having fun and holding long term a few coins I think will do well.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
September 16, 2014, 08:55:22 PM
set aside your GPU separation anxiety.

GPU separation anxiety? Too funny. I started mining in 2009. How long have you been mining? IMHO asics will ruin scrytp just like they ruined BTC. All you have to do is look at what happened to prices as asics hit the scene. (BTC $1100 to $475. LTC $41 to $5) Miners dump to pay expenses so there is little chance that prices will go back to anywhere near ATH. Especially with new coins showing up daily to dilute the markets. Again JMHO. I basically don't much mine any more for 2 reasons. #1-I'm not going to try and keep up with the newest tech because it will become obsolete shortly. #2- I made good money when it could be made without a monumental investment trying to get ROI. This is more of a hobby now so there is no pressure to make ROI. I have GPUs and asics that have already returned ROI+ so now I'm just having fun and holding long term a few coins I think will do well.
Activity: 196
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
September 16, 2014, 08:10:22 PM
I respect your disagreement.

Scrypt coins are not at the mercy of any TYPE of miner. ASIC miners do not need deep pockets. Exchanges and bots control what happens to any coin. I've noticed the price, I have quite a few LTC that I've picked up cheap and have tucked away until maybe next spring.

x algos are hashed by inefficient GPUs that suck power and the GPU has to hash each one 11, 13, or 15 times to solve once. I'm no tree hugger, but that level of destruction and consumption cannot be ignored. That is the reason I sold my 50 GPUs as soon as ASICs became available. I didn't want the heat, the energy cost, or the blatant raping of my kids environment. Yes, I've looked at the power consumption because I have several larger ASICs. Watts per MHash are negligible, when compared to GPUs. So your doubt is as misplaced as your understanding of the overall concept of mining on all sides.

Open your mind and look at it from the complete opposite side of the table you currently sit on. Argue both sides of it with yourself. See what you honestly come up with when you set aside your GPU separation anxiety.

Totally disagree. Scrypt coins are at the mercy of the asic miners with the deepest pockets. They're the ones who'll control what happens to any scrypt coin. Noticed the price of LTC lately?

Now as for xalgos destroying earth? Get real. Go hug a few trees and maybe you'll fell better. Have you looked at power consumption for larger asic miners? Doubtful judging by your post.
Activity: 17
September 16, 2014, 07:20:35 PM
Block time? 10 minutes or 1 minute a few dozen?
For 1 min 100 block
Its what we want  Grin
Activity: 56
September 16, 2014, 07:20:12 PM
aehmmmm 9 THS atm Nethash Huh
crazy

dont worry, thats just devs stealing all the coins for dump on exchange =]
Activity: 38
September 16, 2014, 07:19:07 PM
Block time? 10 minutes or 1 minute a few dozen?
For 1 min 100 block
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
September 16, 2014, 07:03:42 PM
Scrypt was actually a good choice. Lots of scrypt ASICs out there that are more energy efficient than GPU mining, means the people mining this coin don't have to murder mother earth to make some profit.

All the GPU miners need to accept the reality that their hardware is ancient tech now. Yes, there are algos that were made to keep ASICs out. Those are people who just can't let go of yesterday. Seriously, an analogy would be the guy with the Model A Ford demanding that freeways be blocked off and no BMW's, Mini Coopers, Audi R8s, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, etc be allowed at all - because they are just too damned good and the old boy is too poor to buy something reasonably current. GPUs are for gaming and video editing. Xalgos are for destroying Earth and extending the death-throes of the GPU as a mining tool.

scrytp algo! Bravo try.
Totally disagree. Scrypt coins are at the mercy of the asic miners with the deepest pockets. They're the ones who'll control what happens to any scrypt coin. Noticed the price of LTC lately?

Now as for xalgos destroying earth? Get real. Go hug a few trees and maybe you'll fell better. Have you looked at power consumption for larger asic miners? Doubtful judging by your post.

ASIC Miners are not for people with deep pockets. I purchased my first GPU Miner, 2.2Mh/s, for £800 aprox $1300. I can now buy a 100 Mh/s ASIC for $750. ASIC miners are affordable for everyone.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. The deep pocketed people who can buy any number of new 400+ MH/s miners will rule the scrypt world. Your 100 MH/s miner will be left far behind. Here's the top 4 miners from just 1 LTC pool and the big rigs haven't hit the market yet.

Rank   User Name   KH/s   LTC/Day (est)
1   scryptx   1,492,469    45.448
2   UserID 4277   1,234,957    37.606
3   CloudMiningSGB   535,001    16.292
4   CloudMiningSG   518,065

Think you can compete with that?

i dont know what you guys are talking about, dont need an asic or deep pockets to operate nicehash.
Pages:
Jump to: