Pages:
Author

Topic: delete - page 85. (Read 165521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
September 24, 2014, 12:51:55 AM
Still frozen on Bittrex. This mean it's dead? Huh

Monero cant be traded on bittrex anymore?  Huh

I suspect that a bunch of the exchanges are halting deposits and withdrawals with the block chain for hours or a day, to be safer than safe, but I suspect you can fully trade XMR in and out of any other coins, just not put them on the block chain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
September 24, 2014, 12:39:34 AM

Monero cant be traded on bittrex anymore?  Huh
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 12:38:32 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 24, 2014, 12:13:53 AM
I love the part where OP is a retard. Not even a Monero holder but come on, this guy has cried wolf one too many times, time to start treating him like the attention seeking mongoloid he is? (Ignoring him completely since he's not relevant in any way whatsoever to anyone)
Activity: 378
September 23, 2014, 10:48:20 PM
Thank you for that.  I haven't laughed that good this entire thread.  It just fits in so well here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
September 23, 2014, 10:21:58 PM
Yawn.. this isn't nearly as entertaining as I thought it would be.

Is Monero being attacked or not? If someone is performing a TW attack is there any way to tell?

From my experience with time warps attacks it takes a couple of days before the symptoms start to occur, but when they do....the chaos is sweet.

~BCX~

Oh, so, like, 72 hours or so? Rightio.  Roll Eyes

2 more weeks
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
September 23, 2014, 09:59:06 PM

Is Monero being attacked or not? If someone is performing a TW attack is there any way to tell?

From my experience with time warps attacks it takes a couple of days before the symptoms start to occur, but when they do....the chaos is sweet.

~BCX~

Why is it sweet?
Activity: 263
September 23, 2014, 09:56:58 PM
Is this the right thread to thank BCX for the cheap Monero?

I was gonna send BCX a PM saying thank you, and suggesting he use his wealth and power for good, but then I realized he has done just that - I have lots of cheap Monero.

Rather say "thank you" to the poor souls that believed this baseless FUD and dumped into your buy orders  Undecided

Quality lulz
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
September 23, 2014, 09:56:46 PM
Attack denied  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 23, 2014, 09:56:31 PM

I was gonna send BCX a PM saying thank you, and suggesting he use his wealth and power for good, but then I realized he has done just that - I have lots of cheap Monero.

Rather say "thank you" to the poor souls that believed this baseless FUD and dumped into your buy orders  Undecided

This has all happened before. Nothing new.

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 23, 2014, 09:52:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2014, 09:50:08 PM

Activity: 294
September 23, 2014, 09:49:18 PM
Is it possible that the BTC price jump earlier today was a fewMonero holders (or just one?) dumping XMR for BTC, for fear of the announced attack?

That jump was Paypal hype (and BABA implosion).  The XMR tail does not wag the BTC dog.  Yet...

dumping xmr for btc would be irrelevant to fiat>btc

if anything it would cause downward price pressure on btc as some people cash out for fiat
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
September 23, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

~BCX~

Oh, so, like, 72 hours or so? Rightio.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
September 23, 2014, 09:47:00 PM
THANK GOD

I sold all my monero as soon as I heard someone was going to murder it

oh way I didn't
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 23, 2014, 09:44:24 PM
You stupid fucks.

BCX said he's STARTING in 72 hours, and he said it takes a couple days. Calm your fucking tits.

So when he said "72 hours" he really meant 120+ hours?

Yes that makes lots of sense.

Roll Eyes

Fire up your grill and get ready for some serious smoke.

Beef Ribs also make Great Barbecue. Knowing how to treat these big bones of flavor on the Grill or Smoker is the Secret to Beef Rib Success.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
September 23, 2014, 09:41:01 PM
Is it possible that the BTC price jump earlier today was a fewMonero holders (or just one?) dumping XMR for BTC, for fear of the announced attack?

That jump was Paypal hype (and BABA implosion).  The XMR tail does not wag the BTC dog.  Yet...
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
September 23, 2014, 09:40:40 PM
You stupid fucks.

BCX said he's STARTING in 72 hours, and he said it takes a couple days. Calm your fucking tits.
With BCX's time-progressive claim warp adjuster technologies, he will always be right because as you can see it was claimed that way from the start. Thus the instant death of Monero is always coming SOON℠.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 23, 2014, 09:38:01 PM
You stupid fucks.

So when he said "72 hours" he really meant 120+ hours?

Yes that makes lots of sense.

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: