Pages:
Author

Topic: delete please - page 2. (Read 36085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
November 15, 2014, 10:42:31 AM
is there much happening about here???

i love the name of this coin, its cool  Cool
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 14, 2014, 07:55:44 PM
Hello everybody! Sorry for the absence, been working on store marketing around and beenbusy by private life.

We unfortunately haven't received any address to send seeds to, so please if you are an investor and you want to receive your free seeds you need to contact us.

Multipool wasn't working properlyso we just shut it down for the moment.

We are still developing. Webwallet has been delayed too cause of developers fault, they abandoned the work actually. We are looking for others dev that can help us in this part of the development.

About the blockchain we need to stake coins more to increase pos blocks confirmations and txs!

I solved your little staking problem , now give us some updates on roadmap future plans etc.
its down to 200 sat ... your ICO investors are jumping of buildings by now.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 14, 2014, 05:13:47 PM
Sic transit gloria mundi.
The 1st place in volumes, big planes, active start - so, volumes in 0.00 and price about 100 sat.
Dear users, is 0.10BTC for 100 000 ganja - some interesting chance or it is only loose of money?
Is Smiley
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
November 11, 2014, 04:59:37 PM
Hello everybody! Sorry for the absence, been working on store marketing around and beenbusy by private life.

We unfortunately haven't received any address to send seeds to, so please if you are an investor and you want to receive your free seeds you need to contact us.

We are still developing. Webwallet has been delayed too cause of developers fault, they abandoned the work actually. We are looking for others dev that can help us in this part of the development.

About the blockchain we need to stake coins more to increase pos blocks confirmations and txs!

Nice to see that you are back  Wink Do you have an approximate timeline of when all of these issues will be resolved?
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 11, 2014, 07:58:30 AM
Lol.. I got like 15 AAA seeds out of my last $50 1/2

I picked two good ones out of my grinder tonight.. Maybe I should send you ico investors your seeds lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
November 11, 2014, 07:36:55 AM
yeah, dev defo needs to be more active imo.
but as we all know it will pump hard at some stage anyways  Cheesy
November 11, 2014, 02:52:57 AM

You need to be a little more active in thread look what happend to the price everyone dumped because they thought u left.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2014, 01:11:00 AM
the nerve of them Cool
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
November 10, 2014, 08:58:36 PM
The devs are actually quite active!! They deleted my post only a few hours after it was posted. Here it is again for anyone wondering about this coin:

"BetaShareX will release the BTC fund from ICO to developers only and strictly if:

- Proof of sending the Seeds promised as bonus for Investors.

Well I've been trying to contact the devs since this coin was launched and absolutely no response. I never got my seed bonus, they won't even respond to me about it. Why did betashares release the ICO funds to the team?"

Man that sucks, you invested in an anonymous ICO and they wont even send you 1 seed bonus they promised.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 10, 2014, 08:55:53 PM
The devs are actually quite active!! They deleted my post only a few hours after it was posted. Here it is again for anyone wondering about this coin:

"BetaShareX will release the BTC fund from ICO to developers only and strictly if:

- Proof of sending the Seeds promised as bonus for Investors.

Well I've been trying to contact the devs since this coin was launched and absolutely no response. I never got my seed bonus, they won't even respond to me about it. Why did betashares release the ICO funds to the team?"
legendary
November 10, 2014, 07:32:21 PM
It was messed up from the moment they delayed the ICO end and got 12 BTC or whatever overnight from 'investors'. Tried to draw people in at last minute thinking they would get a high proportion of coins and then shat on them. 

Classic pump group coin..
Has all the signs.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 10, 2014, 07:30:23 PM
It was messed up from the moment they delayed the ICO end and got 12 BTC or whatever overnight from 'investors'. Tried to draw people in at last minute thinking they would get a high proportion of coins and then shat on them. 
legendary
November 10, 2014, 07:16:21 PM
10days absence to have buy orders filled..
I'm out.
Activity: 42
November 10, 2014, 07:12:57 PM

Hello,

nice to hear that. Yep, I will start staking. Smiley
Activity: 28
November 10, 2014, 04:58:52 PM

Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
November 09, 2014, 06:04:47 PM
Dev where are you?  Huh
Activity: 157
October 29, 2014, 08:22:21 AM
GANJA POOL IS ALMOST READY!

The first mineable algo will be x11.

Payouts will be executed directly in GANJA (Bought from the market, pushing up the price, estimated payout vary each day).

Get your miners ready and steady to go!

We'll add to GANJAPOOL  also Scrypt and more algos.

nice stuff, ready to point some hash! With those low prices, payouts should be quite good, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2014, 09:02:00 PM
maybe is good ganja Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
November 08, 2014, 12:21:35 AM
Another abandoned Shitcoin.  Tongue
November 07, 2014, 04:17:01 PM
blockchain should be moving along now.
but still no word from the dev sad stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: