Pages:
Author

Topic: delete please - page 5. (Read 36085 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
October 28, 2014, 09:12:08 AM
2 million coins ?
And price is 1500 satoshi ?

lol  Grin

It's already christmas?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 28, 2014, 08:59:17 AM
 Grin Each development, to promote the coin can send twitter I contact. We accept your COINS! We are very professional https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2014, 08:48:56 AM
Hi guys! We are a new coin project that has started a collaboration with Ganjacoin team! Check our ANN and wait for more news coming soon.

Thanks to ganja coin developers to have permitted to our BHO to join the forces with them!

GET HIGH!

Our BHO pre-ann thread. Just a preview Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9350050

Come on... do you really believe that we are stupid? The same person as GANJA, pretty sad in fact, taken the ICO money and notice, mmm, it is working nicely lets make another coin for some more money.
Greek, Ros , Roman , Ethan , CND ....scammer dev, trolling here . That is pathetic.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 28, 2014, 08:18:35 AM
2 million coins ?

lol  Grin
legendary
October 28, 2014, 07:05:34 AM
Ganja coin is now pos ?
Activity: 140
October 28, 2014, 06:42:19 AM
 LOL! Grin   Each development, to promote the coin can send twitter I contact. We accept your COINS! We are very professional https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie
Activity: 157
Merit: 500
October 26, 2014, 10:10:51 AM
Why so quiet?

Dev where is your irc and twitter activity!

+1 needs more activity! I'm the only 1 tweeting bittrex to add ganja....

I will do some too! I'm also doing people to people marketing that is very important!

Hope dev is spreading some tweets around too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
October 28, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
If they dumped the ico they would of moved on?
Activity: 170
October 28, 2014, 06:30:35 AM
Hi guys! We are a new coin project that has started a collaboration with Ganjacoin team! Check our ANN and wait for more news coming soon.

Thanks to ganja coin developers to have permitted to our BHO to join the forces with them!

GET HIGH!

Our BHO pre-ann thread. Just a preview Smiley https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9350050

Come on... do you really believe that we are stupid? The same person as GANJA, pretty sad in fact, taken the ICO money and notice, mmm, it is working nicely lets make another coin for some more money.

They only got 2 btc from the ICO and dumped too soon, this time they'll get more btc from the ICO and dump later.
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1120
October 28, 2014, 02:34:03 AM

GET HIGH!

October 25, 2014, 12:36:11 PM
no logic? ok lets say i brought into ICO, now its come out that this is a known scam, its only a matter of time before the price absolutely tanks because the dev owns 90% premine. now you can sit here and believe that outside investors invested in GANJA, but i think we both know its not true.

so now the time ticks away, meanwhile dev is dumping his 90% premine making 10s of bitcoins per day.

so if i dump now, its off my mind, at a small loss, better to dump at 1500 sats and break even than dump in a few days for 10sats when dev has abandoned and onto his next scam.

no logic? ok lets say i brought into ICO, now its come out that this is a known scam, its only a matter of time before the price absolutely tanks because the dev owns 90% premine. now you can sit here and believe that outside investors invested in GANJA, but i think we both know its not true.

so now the time ticks away, meanwhile dev is dumping his 90% premine making 10s of bitcoins per day.

so if i dump now, its off my mind, at a small loss, better to dump at 1500 sats and break even than dump in a few days for 10sats when dev has abandoned and onto his next scam.

Your previous post about fud creating excitement?  It's not true.  What you're doing is manipulating the price and the people that get burned by it are not coming back.  Based on your Post history you are either scorned because you sold and regret or you're dropping the price to create volume and buy cheap.   You my friend are the one not thinking logically.  You are posting and trading on your emotions.  I personally am a fan of coins with Premine because it motivates the DEV to be active and innovative.  If i were to launch an ICO coin my co workers and I would buy at least 1/2 the ICO.  The fact that this coin did not plummet when this "scandal" was brought to light proves that the worst case scenario will not happen.  If the 800k coins that were bought from the same BTC account are being sold off they are doing it in a responsible manner that is promoting growth through volume. I'm in this for the long run.

Here is the reason people are selling below ICO price:

The miners.  Then the people that bought from the miners.  If you look at the charts, it's trending upward because the coins have to wash through the people like this...

Guy A buys at 500sat from miners.  He puts them up for sale at 1000 to double his cash.
Guy B buys them at 1000 and puts them up for 1200 because he's afraid
Guy C buys them at 1200 and puts them up for sale at 1400
ETC.

But don't forget that there are still people mining.  The miners are not in control of the price, they just sell to the Buy side of the books generally.  So as people get more and more excited about the coin and offer more on the buy side the miners dump the price down less and less.  This coin is obviously going to explode when it hits bittrex after mining is complete.

+1000 I totally agree with you. The uptrend is clear if you look the daily open/close growth. First day 400 satoshi stable, 2nd day 800 satoshis, 3rd day 1100 satoshi stable line. This is called a stable growth.
As we can see there are obviously ups and downs, with a long-medium term pump scheme. This is not a pump and dump stuff for quick profit. This seems to be a job of very skilled traders and experts. Keeping up the price in this way while still PoW mining is something great, in my pov.

What is amazing is the fact that GANJA is not even PoS stage and seems to have a real and committed dev behind. Bittrex is looking for Ganja, surely. I expect a real growth in terms of popularity and value/price every day it passes, and every dev news that will come.

You've my support community.

just need to correct you there the coin started at 1500 it got dumped to 400 c-cex was not the first exchange

This is not true, just check the BetaShareX.com exchange order history, you will see that it started at 2000 satoshis and the main part of order are buy. Sell orders in that history are really small and not significative in terms of "dump". When entered C-Cex.com the first day price went dumped instantly. Then recovering now.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 27, 2014, 08:24:43 PM
Lol yea this thing will explode whendev releases new wallet, app, and other developments!
legendary
October 27, 2014, 08:09:59 PM
 2 million coins ?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 27, 2014, 07:13:04 PM
October 25, 2014, 10:20:38 AM

Your previous post about fud creating excitement?  It's not true.  What you're doing is manipulating the price and the people that get burned by it are not coming back.  Based on your Post history you are either scorned because you sold and regret or you're dropping the price to create volume and buy cheap.   You my friend are the one not thinking logically.  You are posting and trading on your emotions.  I personally am a fan of coins with Premine because it motivates the DEV to be active and innovative.  If i were to launch an ICO coin my co workers and I would buy at least 1/2 the ICO.  The fact that this coin did not plummet when this "scandal" was brought to light proves that the worst case scenario will not happen.  If the 800k coins that were bought from the same BTC account are being sold off they are doing it in a responsible manner that is promoting growth through volume. I'm in this for the long run.

Here is the reason people are selling below ICO price:

The miners.  Then the people that bought from the miners.  If you look at the charts, it's trending upward because the coins have to wash through the people like this...

Guy A buys at 500sat from miners.  He puts them up for sale at 1000 to double his cash.
Guy B buys them at 1000 and puts them up for 1200 because he's afraid
Guy C buys them at 1200 and puts them up for sale at 1400
ETC.

But don't forget that there are still people mining.  The miners are not in control of the price, they just sell to the Buy side of the books generally.  So as people get more and more excited about the coin and offer more on the buy side the miners dump the price down less and less.  This coin is obviously going to explode when it hits bittrex after mining is complete.

+1000 I totally agree with you. The uptrend is clear if you look the daily open/close growth. First day 400 satoshi stable, 2nd day 800 satoshis, 3rd day 1100 satoshi stable line. This is called a stable growth.
As we can see there are obviously ups and downs, with a long-medium term pump scheme. This is not a pump and dump stuff for quick profit. This seems to be a job of very skilled traders and experts. Keeping up the price in this way while still PoW mining is something great, in my pov.

What is amazing is the fact that GANJA is not even PoS stage and seems to have a real and committed dev behind. Bittrex is looking for Ganja, surely. I expect a real growth in terms of popularity and value/price every day it passes, and every dev news that will come.

You've my support community.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 27, 2014, 05:17:36 PM

GET HIGH!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 27, 2014, 03:57:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: