Pages:
Author

Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please] - page 2. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 01:16:09 AM
I think it's just herd instinct, one man write some - everybody supports, like a snow ball. There is not even discussion, its just a mockery. Even if someone of you will hold the ready device in your own hands - that is still proves nothing for everybody, or even for you? There is no discussion about technology, improvements. Does anyone check the pool, does they really mined some ETH, or it's just a photo-shop? Many of Newbie start writing about scam form their first messages here - What is this? Are you doing this on purpose?! Maybe you wants some money to write in the good way? That is you are doing here? I just can't  understand.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
August 21, 2017, 01:40:02 PM
This is a huge scam, stay away, thank me later, they are trying to scam idiots with more money than sense and trust me they will get many to join their scam preorder hehe, so much fun, I mean time to time when cryptos get the headlines scams like this just appear very often hehe
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
August 21, 2017, 11:09:53 AM
This should sound like a pro, and this thread is not a pro thing, very amateurish. If you are real, try to be a pro, at least. No seo done and behind cloudflare - what are you hiding, you don't have traffic to need cloudflare. If company is real, has 10 years and... still you are not marketing right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 21, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
6) All of research of NVMiner project is a property of Advanced Ops Server Inc.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

Hopefully this will put an end to doubts and useless discussions.
---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.

I totally agree with u ... Every proof he show actually mean nothing ... Just some nice base for a scam loool
U give to us a Desk in picture ? ... U speak about lab, and if u work on GPU directly. U need A TRUE LAB  not a DESK FOR RECEPTION ...
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
Activity: 6
August 21, 2017, 05:12:10 AM
To be brutally honest, having a whiteboard with NVminer does not give any credibility to the project lol. Neither do their bs sounding statements. I would steer clear, well clear.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 21, 2017, 02:34:16 AM
Wow looks something new in the market trying to compete big brothers. Is it tested already and what are the outputs from the test if you have done any. Also very big questiion why you guys are opening your doors like this on mining section. You could make it official in the ANN section which would be professional approach. Im just suggesting  Rest is dependent on trial and error basis once the tests are done. Interested in new technology always. Hope that you make a real deal with cheaper rates and high hashesh.
Activity: 14
August 21, 2017, 12:42:51 AM
Official statement

8) All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2017, 11:13:04 AM
Who are the team members? LinkedIn? It's not difficult to disclose LinkedIn, right?
August 19, 2017, 10:41:21 AM
oh, it was google (((
Happy weekend for everybody, anyway!
Activity: 6
August 19, 2017, 10:35:33 AM
You are product weakened. It is not scammer.

It is you are takened monies from people and then you are running while people wallet weakened. I know it is not scammer because you are says it is not scammers. Your website says you is big business so it must be big business.

Enjoy your weekened.
August 19, 2017, 10:30:08 AM
We are going to weekend!
 Wish a happy weekend for everybody.

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!
And a little spoiler Smiley
https://nvminer.com/images/spoiler.jpg

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
August 18, 2017, 04:01:00 PM
Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)

Really?
You have not so bad understanding of mining, and have very bad technical knowledge.
1) We reached 70W per chip power consumption, so the 12 chips are require about 850W,  the rest of device - 100-200W. (this is actually commercial information).
2) As you said about "scenario" - pandamiers, and other ones - are scam, or not usable too?
3) Our device is preferred to mine ETH, but it still can mine ZCash, XMR, ETC, etc , as NVidia can.
4) Just wait 3-4 days, as we public full report, with video, photo, and other online stuff. You will be surprised.

Activity: 600
Merit: 261
August 18, 2017, 01:58:39 PM
Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)
August 18, 2017, 01:03:48 PM
Do you really think, that the man (or group of people) can make so many actions, including 3D Industrial modeling, photoshop, etc just for some fake?

If you don't want to use our devices- just don't buy. We did not insist on this, and never was.

But stop the flame, about scam. It is really Offensively.
Even some of our boss and investors are worried.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
August 18, 2017, 12:57:26 PM
OMG, really? again?

As we writes before, keep on updating the news.
Next week we will publish big report from our Lab, with some photos, and Videos!!!

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
August 18, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
About ETH will switch to POS.

Our engineers do not believe that this will happen in the short term.
That is why we think that the direction of development that we have is good enough.
It is already closer to POS.
We have reached not bad price/hashrate/power ratio.
We will continue our research in this interesting direction, to improve what we have, and create something new...
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 18, 2017, 12:48:40 PM
Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

Showing the performance and it's profitability plus efficiency.

Thank you for your question!

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

I wait your answers about the POS future situation on ETH, and wath is your future growing plan cause u mainly sell ETH miner for only 6 month max ?
You have prolly the most talented lab dev on the world, cause timeline IS SHORT, i think is just a scammer.
I agree a good one, u take time and effort to make people believe you ... U never gona get 1 penny from me before real actual PROOF of something exept, perlinpinpin.
August 18, 2017, 12:40:36 PM
Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

Thank you for your question!

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 18, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: