Pages:
Author

Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please] - page 3. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 11:20:07 PM
For "true believers", who was talking about "stolen firewall pictures",

Inside the our devices will look some like this.

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day

We will think about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
August 17, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day
August 17, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

August 17, 2017, 04:11:43 AM
As many people still have a Doubts, we've got permission to make some photos in our Lab.

Next week we will publish some reports of our research, with photos included.

All information will be on our web site. https://www.nvminer.com

Thanks.
August 17, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.

Well, as we all decided here, our product is not actually an ASIC , it is advanced GPU miner.
Our management did not allocate enough money for these research.
But we have done most of development work by ourselves.
For now, we need pre-orders to complete some pre-production test, and run the production line.

We will leave several devices at ourselves, for own commercial needs, when we have enough of them to sale. Smiley

Thank you for your question!
August 17, 2017, 12:22:09 AM
Are the facilities open to the public?

Our lab is restricted object, as we already said - NVMiner is not our main production line. Some of research is commercial secret.
We will try to ask for permission, to make some photos of related research, to show to.

Manufacturer factory was selected through a tender, it's located in China, we never were there by ourselves Smiley
We will ask them to send some pictures of production lines too.

Keep on updates on the website, soon we will publish some pre-start test of mining process on prototype motherboard.

Don't be so pessimistic, all publications are on the way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 16, 2017, 10:34:09 PM
Are the facilities open to the public?
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 16, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.
Activity: 68
August 16, 2017, 02:41:53 PM
???sounds fake to me, for those prices,

We want pictures.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
August 16, 2017, 02:26:35 PM
Is there an actual picture or video of your product ? no ...

I see tons of text and generated images without any actual proof of anything.

Asking for 3 months pre-order ...

I wouldn't touch this with a 18 feets pole
August 16, 2017, 01:09:17 PM
We have just reviewed our naming policy, and removed word "ASIC", as many of you was advise!

Thank you very much for your support!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink

we wont.  You will be gone with whatever BTC you managed to scam from rookies who dont do their homework..
August 16, 2017, 01:01:40 PM
Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 12:59:45 PM

You know exactly why they don't.... because this product does not exist....
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
August 16, 2017, 12:46:38 PM
August 16, 2017, 12:44:33 PM
there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.

Thank you for a good advice!
We will revise our naming policy!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 16, 2017, 12:37:03 PM
there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.
August 16, 2017, 12:25:53 PM
IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/review-of-panda-miner-coming-up-1733723

Thank you for advice. We will definitely do so!

But for now, we do not have any ready production.
We are at the last stage of development and production.
That's why we need pre-orders, - to complete our research, and make the first devices.

After we have enough devices, we can send one to you for a prime cost.

We was looking for support! Ideas for future software, advice on improvement.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
August 16, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/review-of-panda-miner-coming-up-1733723
August 16, 2017, 12:01:51 PM
When I read the description I thought the inclusion of 4 Ethernet ports was a bit odd. When I went to the nvminer website, the product picture looks suspiciously like that of a mid-range firewall one would add in a mid-range business. The front panel controls looks like maybe a CheckPoint product, but I couldn't find a matching picture on their site. It also could be a tipping point or actually any one of the other of the multitude of FW vendors, but with the 4 Ethernet ports and that control panel in a 19" 1U rack mount chassis my money is on a firewall or some other network appliance and I am sure someone will be able to find where the picture was stolen from.

You can try to find pictures like ours! There are many image search engines on the web!
The result will be - NO pictures like ours is on the net!

Soon we can share the pictures of inner device structure.

4-port Ethernet was an great idea for people, who will use more than one device. It's save the money for the network equipment, because devices can be connected to each other, assuming they are in the rack mount.

We really disappointed, that our best ideas are compared to firewall devices...
Pages:
Jump to: