Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 6. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
June 01, 2017, 02:00:31 AM
We dont know when will bitcoin die, We all know that we really dont know when fill fiat money will die also. so same with bitcoin. bitcoin will be the next currency for the whole world so we cannot say that bitcoin will die this early, bitcoin is just starting so lets hope that it will be successful.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 31, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
Bitcoins going to die?
never because more and more people continue investing and trusting in bitcoin
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 31, 2017, 11:39:33 AM
bitcoin can never die. It has been a part of the world for many years
Activity: 13
May 31, 2017, 09:09:43 AM
It's never die
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
May 31, 2017, 08:28:11 AM
I think bitcoin won't die unless it's value will drop to $0 but i think it's impossible now with the current price and support from the other countries but anything is possible.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
May 30, 2017, 06:36:40 PM
Bitcoin would survive no matter how hard the mining difficulty is...

Bitcoin mining is not profitable from small bitcoin miners but there're a lot and lot for mining farms that are still racking profits for mining bitcoins.

By saying Bitcoin would die due to the Bitcoin mining issues, I think that's going to be a good idea because mining is not issue at all because there are so many mining farms around the world that can handle the mining issues no matter how hard the mining difficulty is Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2017, 06:08:08 PM
Never,ever...Too late bro, everybody prays for 10000$ Shocked
Activity: 56
May 30, 2017, 10:16:41 AM
I dont think bitcoin is going to die but in future, when quantum computing will be introduced, it is said that it could break blockchains mechanism and if it happens, it may cause an end to bitcoin. before that, some technical systems should be improved to avoid such happenings
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 30, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
I think bitcoin would only die and become useless if it has $0 value,
But it seems to be impossible cause there are so many investors.
Well you are not totally wrong, there are ways for a bitcoin to die, like all things on this world. It is not likely that bitcoin will hit 0 dollar value, at least not in near future. But there are other things that can destroy bitcoin, like too high fees or slow transactions. Old and new way of mining can have big impact on bitcoin, it already have. But bitcoin is strong crypto-currency so it will last, at least i hope so, because i think in investing some money my self Cheesy .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 30, 2017, 02:29:42 AM
I think bitcoin would only die and become useless if it has $0 value,
But it seems to be impossible cause there are so many investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
May 30, 2017, 01:30:01 AM
it will die only when it is no longer worth liquidity, digital currency is our future
Activity: 36
May 30, 2017, 01:05:03 AM
Bitcoin has already died hundreds of times. If that isn't evidence enough that it keeps coming back then I don't know what is. I think this is the most realistic view one could have and the only thing that could change it is if some revolutionary technology comes out that either completely replaces it or makes it easily hackable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 30, 2017, 12:58:55 AM
Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis
It's only you forgot to mention that the amount of Bitcoin used is limited only to Bitcoin users. Video bus that this is a limited society and applies only to those people who know at least something about the crypto currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 08:16:27 PM
Bitcoin won't die as long as people continue to use it on a daily basis
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
May 29, 2017, 06:27:51 PM
It all depends on how wide spread in the world will receive bitcoin. If each person will account for bitcoins all will be interested in its preservation, and he will never die. Fiat money will die. To replace them will come to crypto currency. Now bitcoin has a head start. I hope he will not miss his chance.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 06:15:18 PM
This would only happen if all the miners gave up mining, and if all the nodes stopped working. And that means never.
Activity: 28
May 07, 2017, 02:28:39 AM
Bitcoin will only die when there is no user using the coin or when theres no new company that will be able to adapt it.
Activity: 23
May 06, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Bitcoin will not die for sure. It's like coca cola, xerox and other "first" stuff.
Activity: 13
May 06, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
I guess once someone comes up with something even better.Everything can be improved, even bitcoin. That being said, I think it will stick around for some time.
Activity: 33
May 04, 2017, 12:24:15 AM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Currently, bitcoin is not going to die. It'd just growing like a child and will be adult soon as all of people accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: