Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 8. (Read 70461 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 04:23:18 AM
Nope... Bitcoin is too huge to die off. At the point of writing, 1 BTC is equal to USD $1322.75 and the market cap is USD $21.56 billion according to coinmarketcap.com. These figures meant that Bitcoin's market is too huge for a single individual to even shut it down. Heck, even if the governments of the Top 10 Developed countries tries to shut it down, they would most probably fail.
Activity: 331
March 25, 2017, 10:31:30 PM
Bitcoin would just die if someone who is powerful truns it down. Since it is user's based, no one can shut it down but its creator. Also, no one can tell when will it happen. In my analysis/prediction, it would last for 100 years.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
March 25, 2017, 01:11:28 PM
Why bitcoin isn't going to die? Because many persons have invested millions and the darkweb is more vivid than ever nowadays with dark markets popping out almost everyday, number of BTC transactions there is increasing everyday, so no Bitcoin isn't going to die in at least 10-20 years but for me it will never die.

No one can tell when is bitcoin going to die because we don't know what happens next, we can predict but not totally sure when it is happen. That's why for now I'm still working to earn bitcoin here in this forum. I can't believe my currently rank is jr member. I'm so happy for it, and I deserve it. Smiley
Is it really so difficult to get such a rating? You just need to communicate well with users and always visit the forum for active communication. Of course for everyone this has its value relative to the rating, but there is always where to strive. I'm convinced that bitcoin will not die and I know that the forum believes that too.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 25, 2017, 12:47:58 PM
Why bitcoin isn't going to die? Because many persons have invested millions and the darkweb is more vivid than ever nowadays with dark markets popping out almost everyday, number of BTC transactions there is increasing everyday, so no Bitcoin isn't going to die in at least 10-20 years but for me it will never die.

No one can tell when is bitcoin going to die because we don't know what happens next, we can predict but not totally sure when it is happen. That's why for now I'm still working to earn bitcoin here in this forum. I can't believe my currently rank is jr member. I'm so happy for it, and I deserve it. Smiley
Activity: 210
March 24, 2017, 02:02:13 PM
end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die . it will ends when bitcoin reaches 21 million bitcoins . but that will take long time .
At that point the miner's fee should kick in and support the network. At least that's the plan.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 24, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
Never die.

No one can predict this. If people stop using it, then it will simply disappear. Only the scheme of the work of the currency will remain.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 24, 2017, 12:02:41 AM
Bitcoin not die in this year and next next year because look price of bitcoin its very awesome . and every year many big investor want to invest bitcoin so the price become more powerful.  And many country addapt bitcoin like my country my government said the bitcoin as payment and they released new about bitcoin and temhe details is positive. Bitcoin become more powerful everyday . Don't said bitcoin die today or tomorrow
Activity: 24
March 23, 2017, 06:38:07 PM
bitcoin die when usa losse . or when there are World War

It can collapse and recapitalize in another currency
Activity: 23
March 23, 2017, 06:26:29 PM
bitcoin die when usa losse . or when there are World War
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
:)
March 23, 2017, 06:17:39 PM
Never die.
Activity: 53
March 23, 2017, 09:21:39 AM
According to experts Bitcoin will soon die without usobyh efforts by the regulatory authorities. Though for all existence bitcoin already several times foresaw death. No one can exactly predict what will happen.
Activity: 632
March 05, 2017, 05:23:59 PM
exact date: 23.11.2023
Is this an ominous date? Such forecasts can not be given. They never come true. Everything happens vice versa. Then when you do not expect anything.
Activity: 280
Live by your own rules
March 05, 2017, 05:00:59 PM
elaborate please
Activity: 280
March 05, 2017, 03:36:45 AM
end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die,but mining is becoming more expensive and centralised.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
March 04, 2017, 07:35:13 PM
Activity: 28
March 04, 2017, 07:30:27 PM
The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Possibly is going to take more than a century before you start talking of it dying.
Activity: 287
March 04, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
Ofcourse bitcoins is going to die when theres no people maintaining it or using it, pretty simple logic
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Japan faced a wave of general bitcoin mania and has already begun work exchange, which provides insurance services. So what about bitcoin's death to talk stupid.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 04, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Everyone thought that Bitcoin will die back in 2016, but it turned out that this year has almost become the most successful. To date, the price of bitcoin almost doubled.
Activity: 157
March 03, 2017, 02:24:27 AM
Bitcoin becomes so strong currency that I think that I just will not disappear. Internet currency will become more popular and more popular.
We must be aware how much really can replace all bitcoin currency and be in addition to the use of the Internet. Bitcoin is a very narrowly focused currency and all that is really unique blockchain technology, and very soon will take bitcoin in circulation and it is possible to control the start Smiley
Activity: 47
March 01, 2017, 06:40:36 AM
Bitcoin becomes so strong currency that I think that I just will not disappear. Internet currency will become more popular and more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: