Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 11. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
March 17, 2017, 01:02:44 PM
Can anyone tell me about the coins on c-cex is there going to be a transfer of all those VTA coins to a burn wallet?.It will be sad if they are to swap them out to xvp's at their discretion when they adopt the xvp wallet.
March 17, 2017, 12:57:29 PM
I have just received an email for swap process at virtacoinworld.com and I have sent some informations about my account for swap.
Now, I'm waiting for my key swap or They will send my XVP coins to my private wallet?
Yes that is the way they did mine they do swap and sent to my desk top wallet should get key later probably.Not sure if they do that for other type wallets.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
March 17, 2017, 12:44:39 PM
I have just received an email for swap process at virtacoinworld.com and I have sent some informations about my account for swap.
Now, I'm waiting for my key swap or They will send my XVP coins to my private wallet?
March 17, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
One thing about xvp is the transfer of funds are a lot faster then alot of other coins.Faster and stronger

The confirmed transactions are very fast. I like this platform however We need more detailed plans to make it more popular with many users and investors
Now I'm still collecting cheap coins to stake in my wallet for long time and I epxect it will be at least (0.00008btc) 0.1usd in next 3 months.

Yes i'm with you it is even faster then BTC and me to i am staking allso very nice just remember keep your security up on your wallet and only unlock for staking
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
March 17, 2017, 12:04:27 PM
One thing about xvp is the transfer of funds are a lot faster then alot of other coins.Faster and stronger

The confirmed transactions are very fast. I like this platform however We need more detailed plans to make it more popular with many users and investors
Now I'm still collecting cheap coins to stake in my wallet for long time and I epxect it will be at least (0.00008btc) 0.1usd in next 3 months.
March 17, 2017, 11:52:20 AM
March 17, 2017, 11:27:31 AM
Anyone know when the price will be back at 1or2 satoshi.Sure did drop from when first miners where selling.Keep dumping i need to buy more
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
March 17, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
Swap is simple please follow the rules okay.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$
March 17, 2017, 10:52:51 AM
If you have Virtacoin online wallet from John Moles and it shows 0 coins.

Email here [email protected] and ask to be changed over to new XVP coin wallet.
 . Copy and paste your wallet like I have and send.

Username canabeans
Email
Wallet address ---------------
Balance 0
Registered 2014/10/23
Last changed 2017/03/14
Status Y
Referred by virtamining

If you still have Virtacoins in your wallet send them to http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/.

If you do not have a pin # in order to send virtacoins to http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com/
send a support ticket from your Virtacoin online wallet with your online wallet address and ask for pin#
March 17, 2017, 10:17:08 AM
Anyone know whats up with c-cex still listing VTA to buy but not listing XVP to even swap them

They agreed to install the xvp wallet when the swap process ends (as I know)

And they just think we should trust them and buy vta and then lose them lol. Install the xvp wallet buddy before i will buy anymore VTA for when swap done they are lost forever. Even now there is no where to store them vta's except their site to be able to swap.

VTA is dead, so i don't think that anyone should buy it. And in my opinion, C-Cex will not swap VTA to XVP, they just add XVP to exhange as new coin.

Okay then they will just swap all those vta's they have listed how are we to know they are legit coins for swap without going through our team.I beleive we should be watching where all those coins go after everthing is swapt.There are a lot of vta's hanging out there
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 17, 2017, 10:05:48 AM
Anyone know whats up with c-cex still listing VTA to buy but not listing XVP to even swap them

And they just think we should trust them and buy vta and then lose them lol. Install the xvp wallet buddy before i will buy anymore VTA for when swap done they are lost forever. Even now there is no where to store them vta's except their site to be able to swap.

VTA is dead, so i don't think that anyone should buy it. And in my opinion, C-Cex will not swap VTA to XVP, they just add XVP to exhange as new coin.
March 17, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
March 17, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

XVP AMBASSADOR
March 17, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
XPV good but we need webwallet Sad for me it is more easy and secure than my desktop
so when the xpvwallet will be online all after swap?

You meant XVP not XPV, right?
The tests are ongoing right now https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtaCoinFoundation/comments/5zx0ln/swapped_my_virtacoin_to_virtacoinplus_successfully/
The old vtawallet.eu will become xvpwallet.eu. Wait for announcements
March 17, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Activity: 2
March 17, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
XPV good but we need webwallet Sad for me it is more easy and secure than my desktop

John is working to move virtacoinwallet to new wallet xvp. Hope it will be completed soon.
But now you can use wallet online on bleutrade or novaexchange, register on it and get your xvp address.
Activity: 25
March 17, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

XVP AMBASSADOR
March 17, 2017, 07:23:11 AM
hi
i already follow your instruction team no 1-3 but not yet receive swap key. i already sent 189500 VTA from bleutrade to virtacoinworld
my problem is now i cant login into virtacoinwallet.eu blank page
how can i transfer my VTA to virtacoinworld?
i have 180000 VTA in virtacoinwallet.eu
please help me team to swap all VTA  into my XVP new wallet from virtacoinworld and also virtacoinwallet.eu
i sent you email already please check
thank u

Again, here is a step-by-step tutorial about swap (click the image). Wait for the swap team to reply your emails. It's a lot of work out there.

As I know, the "white page" at virtacoinwallet.eu occurs as a result of fraudulent activity, the admin has set a program that automatically detects and blocks access.
Activity: 3
March 17, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

Just follow the instructions and swap will be easy. Create a wallet at

1. vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
2. Send your VTA to the wallet you created
3. Verification
4. You get your swap key.
5. Swap

I have sent all my coins to the VTA address on vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com and they are confirmed on my account.
what do I need to do next for verification? I do not know How to make a verification?

The only thing that is available now is how you can transfer all your VTA coin to your account at http://vtawallet.virtacoinworld.com
we will give update when the verification is available, how and where you will give your user name and your XVP wallet address,  after which,  we will ask all that we need to ask before you can be verified.

After you are verified, we will give you your API key to enable you swap.

You will use the API key and send all the VTA fund to account that will host all swapped coin.
After that, we will transfer to your XVP wallet, base on the ratio of 1000VTA to 1XVP if you are within the 100Million limit. Any additional VTA you still have will not be in the ratio of 1000 to 1 XVP take note.

The only thing you can do now is just keep mining till we get the update. Mining pool is coming up soon.

hi

i already follow your instruction team no 1-3 but not yet receive swap key. i already sent 189500 VTA from bleutrade to virtacoinworld

my problem is now i cant login into virtacoinwallet.eu blank page

how can i transfer my VTA to virtacoinworld?

i have 180000 VTA in virtacoinwallet.eu

please help me team to swap all VTA  into my XVP new wallet from virtacoinworld and also virtacoinwallet.eu

i sent you email already please check

thank u
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
March 16, 2017, 09:16:51 PM
Hey Guy`s Cheesy

⚠🌐Brand NEW German Mining Pool for VirtacoinPlus  [XVP] Algo X11
Server Location: Germany ⤵

http://www.bitcoin-pool.de/ ❗❗❗

example for XVP COIN ⤵

✔✔✔      stratum+tcp://81.169.212.185:2999 -u WalletAdress -p x       ✔✔✔

Ports:⤵
GPU Port:  2999 = Diff 0.001
3019 = Diff 0.1
3239 = Diff 32

Fees 1.0%

We have a new pool mining for xvp . it's great. Thank you for your pool.  I will mine some coins on your pool now.
Pages:
Jump to: