Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 59. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 22, 2016, 03:16:36 AM
I guess if some blokes wanna take down half or more of THE ENTIRE INTERNET like they did today, we have much bigger problems on our hands, now don't we.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/21/13362354/dyn-dns-ddos-attack-cause-outage-status-explained

This is serious then hope we have a solutions to that,and weekend is here again let do our thing again,buying our coin and promote as well .cheers to all .
October 21, 2016, 02:38:27 PM
Is Friday now hope all is well with the virtacoiners let buy more and hold it and the newbie too, buy and hold it.our toil will be over in the near future. Cheers.
What is special about your fridays that you always caution on buying and promotion on weekends.everyday is my payday!!!!

Oh charlie Friday is good papa so is Friday wow.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 02:13:29 PM
What is doing at the moment our top 10 big holders? are they waiting for ripe fruits and without effort last laugh? LoL
October 21, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

I just don't understand one thing that people selling only 127 vta @ 8 satoshi. Is it on purpose or something else?what they gets for 127 vta?

Nice posting.But when we will laugh last and there will be no teeth on our mouth.Lol
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 21, 2016, 01:44:46 PM

We're VirtaCoin Community and we'll fight for our coin !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LAUGHING BEST!!!
October 21, 2016, 01:29:00 PM

I just don't understand one thing that people selling only 127 vta @ 8 satoshi. Is it on purpose or something else?what they gets for 127 vta?
October 21, 2016, 12:10:31 PM
Dear New member, grab some vta from bleutrade which is going on 8 and 9 satoshi only as dumpers is going to buy food. So take the opportunity from poor dumpers. Smiley
October 21, 2016, 11:25:51 AM
Is Friday now hope all is well with the virtacoiners let buy more and hold it and the newbie too, buy and hold it.our toil will be over in the near future. Cheers.

@Gcoffice7 thanks for your alarming before every weekend. VTA must move to next level
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 21, 2016, 11:08:48 AM
Today, someone told me this:
"The difference between bitcoin and virtacoin can be found in google search:
What value you expect virtacoin to have?" Damn right!  Cheesy
BALVIO IN GOOGLE,ANYTIME YOU LOOK OUT FOR THINGS ABOUT VIRTACOIN,IT DISPLAYS ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT BITCOIN TOO...SO LOOKS LIKE VIRTACOIN IS A SUBSET OF BITCOIN.IN OTHERS WORDS,VIRTACOIN COULD BE THE MICROCOSM OF BITCOIN...

Why are you writing with caps?
October 21, 2016, 10:44:55 AM

BALVIO IN GOOGLE,ANYTIME YOU LOOK OUT FOR THINGS ABOUT VIRTACOIN,IT DISPLAYS ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT BITCOIN TOO...SO LOOKS LIKE VIRTACOIN IS A SUBSET OF BITCOIN.IN OTHERS WORDS,VIRTACOIN COULD BE THE MICROCOSM OF BITCOIN...
October 21, 2016, 09:03:40 AM
What is special about your fridays that you always caution on buying and promotion on weekends.everyday is my payday!!!!
October 21, 2016, 07:48:17 AM

WE NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL THE BONES ARE DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIRS
October 21, 2016, 07:18:33 AM
The best way of promoting VirtaCoin is this: do research, explore, learn, understand it, then tell others and teach them!
BLAVIO I HAVE ENTERED THE WORLD OF CRYPTO WITH VIRTACOIN,BUT I STARTED WITH BITCOIN.I HOPE VIRTACOIN MAKES ME RICHER THAN BITCOIN....NICE MEETING VIRTACOIN.....

Getting richer is the goal of many, but remember that this requires an effort on your part. Sitting and waiting for something to happen, sitting and waiting for someone to come up with something new, is not quite the right way to achieve your goals in life...

SURE!! I AM SERIOUS INTO CAMPAIGN TO MAKE THE COIN WORK!!
October 21, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

That should happen to grow the value of a coin!
Great....we all should buy,hold and wait for good value to sell.don't sell your coins cheap!!!!!
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 21, 2016, 07:07:13 AM
The best way of promoting VirtaCoin is this: do research, explore, learn, understand it, then tell others and teach them!
BLAVIO I HAVE ENTERED THE WORLD OF CRYPTO WITH VIRTACOIN,BUT I STARTED WITH BITCOIN.I HOPE VIRTACOIN MAKES ME RICHER THAN BITCOIN....NICE MEETING VIRTACOIN.....

Getting richer is the goal of many, but remember that this requires an effort on your part. Sitting and waiting for something to happen, sitting and waiting for someone to come up with something new, is not quite the right way to achieve your goals in life...

October 21, 2016, 06:41:15 AM

October 21, 2016, 06:27:52 AM
October 21, 2016, 06:20:04 AM
People always asking me for ways of getting more VTAs, but I say it again: I'm not a magician and I don't have a magic formula. The only ways I know are here in this image bellow:

I collected from faucets for 2 years, day by day. Why don't you give it a try? Here is Xapo Faucets List: http://easysplashbuilder.net/88909/. And how to: http://easysplashbuilder.net/93673/
Also, buying every month as much as I can afford.
There's no magic in what I'm doing, right?
YES,THUS THE WAY...I DO ALL OF THESE TO KEEP ME GOING..OTHERS SHOULD ALSO DO THE SAME
October 21, 2016, 04:40:58 AM

Yes never gone up.
October 21, 2016, 04:04:21 AM