Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 60. (Read 189327 times)

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 20, 2016, 05:35:52 PM
Today, someone told me this:
"The difference between bitcoin and virtacoin can be found in google search:

What value you expect virtacoin to have?" Damn right!  Cheesy
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 20, 2016, 05:31:24 PM
That should happen to grow the value of a coin!
-----
Wow this is very awesome from balvio.

What is awesome?
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:07:01 PM

Wow this is very awesome from balvio.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 20, 2016, 04:39:29 PM

XVP AMBASSADOR
October 20, 2016, 03:26:35 PM
The best way of promoting VirtaCoin is this: do research, explore, learn, understand it, then tell others and teach them!

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 02:12:01 PM
People always asking me for ways of getting more VTAs, but I say it again: I'm not a magician and I don't have a magic formula. The only ways I know are here in this image bellow:

I collected from faucets for 2 years, day by day. Why don't you give it a try? Here is Xapo Faucets List: http://easysplashbuilder.net/88909/
How to: http://easysplashbuilder.net/93673/

Unbelievable balvio.
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 20, 2016, 02:09:14 PM
People always asking me for ways of getting more VTAs, but I say it again: I'm not a magician and I don't have a magic formula. The only ways I know are here in this image bellow:

I collected from faucets for 2 years, day by day. Why don't you give it a try? Here is Xapo Faucets List: http://easysplashbuilder.net/88909/. And how to: http://easysplashbuilder.net/93673/
Also, buying every month as much as I can afford.
There's no magic in what I'm doing, right?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 07:44:25 AM
Hello my people is time to promote  promote promote and buy more and hold it very soon our toil is going to over and many will run for peoples coin,some will cry for not taken advantage of the peoples coin  Grin Kiss Roll Eyes .people who talks about the coin now see something good coming .

Which promotional ways do you use? Are you joined 1-2-3 campaign to promote VirtaCoin and earn some money?

Referring others = growing VTA value for you and them.

To claim rewards like the "Signup Bonus", the "Daily Reward" and the "Weekly GiveAway" you must be an active member of the VirtaCoin community. No special skills are required to be an active member and we do not ask much of your time either : 5 minutes a day is all it takes.

With VTA hope & opportunity, anyone has a fighting chance.

So, where do you begin? Open your Online Wallet:

And first of all, find your personal referral link which is located in the "Referrals" section of your online wallet. When people use your link to register a new online wallet they will become your referral and you will earn from them in various ways, see   Tell-A-Friend. But that's not all. You can turn your personal referral link into a Paid Promotion Link and earn 5 VirtaCoins for every (unique) view! Better yet: you also earn 1 VirtaCoin for every view your referrals get to their links too!

★ You need a (free) account at EasyHits4U.com - if you do not have an account yet get it here: EasyHits4U
                             ★ Add your VirtaCoinWallet.eu referral url to the 'Sites' section of EasyHits4U.   Instruction
                             ★ Surf some sites at EasyHits4U to earn some 'credits'. When you have some, you can assign them to your link.
                             ★ Every (unique) hit to your link earns you 5 VTA. You can see your earnings in the 'referrals' section of VirtaCoinWallet.eu
                             ★ These earnings will be added to your wallet every 24 hours.

Getting at least 10 hits (= 50 VTA) every day (about 5 minutes work) is all it takes be an active member and to be eligible for all the special Rewards and Bonusses!

Please note: you can use your referral link anywhere you want but you will only get paid VTA for hits on EasyHits4U. More sites like EasyHits4U will be added in future.

Very good Soulgate..its good to promote virtacoin...this is what we should all do.whether others have more and doing nothing or something,I am promoting...what i get is what belongs to me.everybody should join this promotion TRAIN!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 20, 2016, 04:32:07 AM
Hello my people is time to promote  promote promote and buy more and hold it very soon our toil is going to over and many will run for peoples coin,some will cry for not taken advantage of the peoples coin  Grin Kiss Roll Eyes .people who talks about the coin now see something good coming .

Which promotional ways do you use? Are you joined 1-2-3 campaign to promote VirtaCoin and earn some money?

Referring others = growing VTA value for you and them.

To claim rewards like the "Signup Bonus", the "Daily Reward" and the "Weekly GiveAway" you must be an active member of the VirtaCoin community. No special skills are required to be an active member and we do not ask much of your time either : 5 minutes a day is all it takes.

With VTA hope & opportunity, anyone has a fighting chance.

So, where do you begin? Open your Online Wallet:

And first of all, find your personal referral link which is located in the "Referrals" section of your online wallet. When people use your link to register a new online wallet they will become your referral and you will earn from them in various ways, see   Tell-A-Friend. But that's not all. You can turn your personal referral link into a Paid Promotion Link and earn 5 VirtaCoins for every (unique) view! Better yet: you also earn 1 VirtaCoin for every view your referrals get to their links too!

★ You need a (free) account at EasyHits4U.com - if you do not have an account yet get it here: EasyHits4U
                             ★ Add your VirtaCoinWallet.eu referral url to the 'Sites' section of EasyHits4U.   Instruction
                             ★ Surf some sites at EasyHits4U to earn some 'credits'. When you have some, you can assign them to your link.
                             ★ Every (unique) hit to your link earns you 5 VTA. You can see your earnings in the 'referrals' section of VirtaCoinWallet.eu
                             ★ These earnings will be added to your wallet every 24 hours.

Getting at least 10 hits (= 50 VTA) every day (about 5 minutes work) is all it takes be an active member and to be eligible for all the special Rewards and Bonusses!

Please note: you can use your referral link anywhere you want but you will only get paid VTA for hits on EasyHits4U. More sites like EasyHits4U will be added in future.

legendary
October 20, 2016, 04:27:04 AM
I talked the other day on the phone with a guy who owns a fairly large amount of VirtaCoins (that's my estimate) and he told me he didn't want to get involved because there are others who have a much higher amount and do nothing. I said to him only this: you have to fight for what you own, let the others aside!

This motivate me. Previously I also thought that "here are others who have a much higher amount and do nothing"

Yes, you know I don't hold to much. But it is right: "I said to him only this: you have to fight for what you own, let the others aside!''

Anyway every person can run his business with VirtaCoin and earn some money. No holdings needed.  

You accept VirtaCoin. Today's value is 10 satoshi. People pay you with VirtaCoin at current rate.

You collected VTA for your services/products at 10 satoshi value. After half of year every VTA cost 100 satoshi.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
October 20, 2016, 04:08:46 AM

Hi,  any update from poloniex? when I asked the moderator, give me the below reply.

SCG: dear admin, any update for adding vta here?
Atlanta: SCG, Mods won't know if or when a coin might be a added. Please view notices/ twitter for any possible indication of this.

Yes, we need to wait.  Thank you for your action  Smiley

Thanks soulgate we are progressing hope for the best .
legendary
October 20, 2016, 04:01:12 AM

Hi,  any update from poloniex? when I asked the moderator, give me the below reply.

Atlanta: SCG, Mods won't know if or when a coin might be a added. Please view notices/ twitter for any possible indication of this.

Yes, we need to wait.  Thank you for your action  Smiley
October 20, 2016, 03:02:06 AM

October 20, 2016, 02:27:34 AM
I talked the other day on the phone with a guy who owns a fairly large amount of VirtaCoins (that's my estimate) and he told me he didn't want to get involved because there are others who have a much higher amount and do nothing. I said to him only this: you have to fight for what you own, let the others aside!

Man, you are great! that's the voice of vta. Cool
October 19, 2016, 11:11:41 PM
October 19, 2016, 11:04:44 PM
You have such a very strong confident for vta future.If we could have 30% vta holder like you then vta price suppose to be now more than 0,00007000 satoshi.Is it possible to have few more balvio? Only time can tell.

I said that before, but I repeat it now: I will not sell lower then $.01. If we assume that never gets $.01, I will take my coins to the grave, but I will not sell!
I'm in love with VirtaCoin, man, I cannot sell it cheap. You must fall in love with it, lest it break up so easily. We don't need more balvio, soulgate, john, etc, we need more love.

Imagine bitcoin developers selling their bitcoins at early stage, what would have been the bitcoin now?

Yes I agreed with you balvio .
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 19, 2016, 03:46:34 PM
XVP AMBASSADOR
October 19, 2016, 03:31:42 PM
You have such a very strong confident for vta future.If we could have 30% vta holder like you then vta price suppose to be now more than 0,00007000 satoshi.Is it possible to have few more balvio? Only time can tell.

I said that before, but I repeat it now: I will not sell lower then $.01. If we assume that never gets $.01, I will take my coins to the grave, but I will not sell!
I'm in love with VirtaCoin, man, I cannot sell it cheap. You must fall in love with it, lest it break up so easily. We don't need more balvio, soulgate, john, etc, we need more love.

Imagine bitcoin developers selling their bitcoins at early stage, what would have been the bitcoin now?
October 19, 2016, 03:08:58 PM
VTA still selling very low price in both exchanges.Grab those vta as much as you can from both exchanges. Roll Eyes

I spent all my savings and bought VTAs. Now I'm broke! But I know that I have invested in the most promising opportunity at this time - the future will prove - and I did it with an open heart...

October 19, 2016, 02:52:48 PM
OP updated. New translations from VirtaCoin Community welcome:

I want to make a small clarification. The Romanian Thread is not an ANN Thread, it is a reference to the "Virtacoin for Romania" website, which contains all the information about virtacoin. The title is: "Explore, do research, learn, ask yourself, compare and get on board!"
What is ANN THREAD....dont forget am a Jr Member now!!!!

How about teaching yourself from time to time?, a simple google search will give you the answer, I guess.
(ANN Thread=Announcement Thread)

Congrats to become Jr.member
Pages:
Jump to: