Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 85. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 06, 2016, 03:35:23 PM
What I have is NVIDIA GeForce 210 Wink
September 06, 2016, 03:33:09 PM
Yes, I understood what does he meant  Wink  Just a small poll to understand number of miners. I then to understand why people don't mining and maybe convince them to start.

Here is VirtaCoin basic mining guide from Virtacoin Projectz:

http://virtacoin-projectz.com/guides/gainvta/mine-virtacoin.html
Oh! Great. I went through the guide and a question arises, what if I use 1GB graphic card for mining? Will that work?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 06, 2016, 03:26:23 PM
Yes, I understood what does he meant  Wink  Just a small poll to understand number of miners. I then to understand why people don't mining and maybe convince them to start.

Here is VirtaCoin basic mining guide from Virtacoin Projectz:

http://virtacoin-projectz.com/guides/gainvta/mine-virtacoin.html
September 06, 2016, 03:20:56 PM
I guess, he meant he wasn't mining Smiley (the poll on top of this thread)
legendary
September 06, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
September 06, 2016, 02:02:47 PM
I am not
legendary
September 06, 2016, 01:31:08 PM
Hi,

I introduced Services & Stores tab. Will make some tune up later.

Please contact me who want to list their VirtaCoin services on this thread.

VirtaCoin Team,

Soulgate.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 06, 2016, 08:08:55 AM
Filled request on Polo  Smiley  Not many  symbols can I write . Just wanted to give them all information about VTA  Cheesy

Okay thanks for the info soulagte.
legendary
September 06, 2016, 08:01:14 AM
Filled request on Polo  Smiley  Not many  symbols can I write . Just wanted to give them all information about VTA  Cheesy
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
September 06, 2016, 07:46:16 AM
On second thought I dont think people who are selling seed are going too be willing too scan and upload pieces of there ID and all that personal Info.  Here's Hoping for Polo. I still think this coin is Undervalued.
September 06, 2016, 06:23:11 AM
Are you allowed to sell Cannabis Seeds On VTA market? its legal in canada

Can you explain it more for us please I hope we are promoting virtacoin so if you can just break it down .
legendary
September 06, 2016, 06:21:17 AM

You can ask it on VirtaCoin World support  Wink
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
September 06, 2016, 06:14:20 AM
September 06, 2016, 04:34:03 AM
Dear vta member, don't sell your coin in cheap rate. sell on top and don't let it go in different direction.There is some opportunity coming up and just wait...

Thank for the update wow this very nice to hear our friend hope for the best.
Activity: 245
September 06, 2016, 04:19:38 AM
Dear vta member, don't sell your coin in cheap rate. sell on top and don't let it go in different direction.There is some opportunity coming up and just wait...
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 06, 2016, 03:53:19 AM

[/quote]
Thank you, keep up the good work. Also one more thing I notice regarding the products. There's still no category/ies for digital items, like Photography, Design Templates, and so on. Newest category I saw was "test".
[/quote]

Well done
[/quote]

Ok good, Please give the list of all digital product categories to enable us upload it.

Able Digital
[/quote]

These are my suggestions...
Digital > Design
Digital > Articles
Digital > Arts and Designs
Digital > Photography
Digital > Gaming
Digital > Audio
Digital > Video
[/quote]

Ok we will add them soon.

able Digital
September 06, 2016, 03:49:21 AM
Hello every one, is the any feed back from polorex issue .
September 05, 2016, 08:13:24 AM
We have added social media login to virtacoinworld. You can try to connect to your account using any of 3 option to your account now. We work all night to achieve this and many more. Your normal user name and password to login to the website will still be active but I guess the developer power this off when he was inplementing social media login info. Sorry for this by the time he comes online today this will be fixed.

Thanks

Able digital
Great. Appreciated your hard work. I hope Google login is also one of the social media login features. Thanks.

yes you can use gogle account also.

abledigital
Thank you, keep up the good work. Also one more thing I notice regarding the products. There's still no category/ies for digital items, like Photography, Design Templates, and so on. Newest category I saw was "test".

Well done

Ok good, Please give the list of all digital product categories to enable us upload it.

Able Digital

These are my suggestions...
Digital > Design
Digital > Articles
Digital > Arts and Designs
Digital > Photography
Digital > Gaming
Digital > Audio
Digital > Video
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 05, 2016, 08:03:50 AM
We have added social media login to virtacoinworld. You can try to connect to your account using any of 3 option to your account now. We work all night to achieve this and many more. Your normal user name and password to login to the website will still be active but I guess the developer power this off when he was inplementing social media login info. Sorry for this by the time he comes online today this will be fixed.

Thanks

Able digital
Great. Appreciated your hard work. I hope Google login is also one of the social media login features. Thanks.

abledigital

Well done

Able Digital
September 05, 2016, 08:01:39 AM

Thanks

Able digital

abledigital

This very good news ,virtacoinworld is taking  vta to the next level.
Pages:
Jump to: