Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 87. (Read 189328 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
September 03, 2016, 05:43:08 AM
Hey there, @menace.bit!  Somehow you lost or something?

Hmmm... Why do you think I lost? Its something. From 5-6 sats to a high of 39 sats. Thats a good one, isn't it? Only those that bought high (20-30 sats) are hoping that price will rebound and go up again.

However those who have their VTA in bleutrade - good luck!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 04:49:14 AM
Hello is weekend now please can some one tells us what is happening on bleutrade .com for hours now  no show of the web site ?please can some tell me what is happening now.

Yes, if I'm not wrong, you were asking if there's issue as it's not opening. Getting "Error 521" Host Error.

Okay thanks very much.
You need not to thank me Smiley I don't know the reason either. But hopefully it's just a minor hosting issue. Hope it's not been hacked  Shocked
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
September 03, 2016, 04:45:53 AM
Hello is weekend now please can some one tells us what is happening on bleutrade .com for hours now  no show of the web site ?please can some tell me what is happening now.

Yes, if I'm not wrong, you were asking if there's issue as it's not opening. Getting "Error 521" Host Error.

Okay thanks very much.
September 03, 2016, 04:39:30 AM

September 03, 2016, 04:38:06 AM
I guess VTAcommunity is one of the most optimistic I have ever seen. It is very important for a coin, and we see some first results of this optimism and hard work in a price and charts. Thank you guys, still here, still holding and buying some more.

Hi, one can only be optimistic if one can see the potential of this coin. This coin has huge potential this is why everyone is so optimistic. If you buy now for 0.00000016 and sell for 0.000001 you can make 625% profit. Now this I call a good investment. And there is a nice community, people who want to make sure that everyone has got some VTA, this is what I really like about this coin, not only pump and dump.

I see that more people started mining: http://virtamining.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Because it's more profitable now. Network running: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/

The higher price the more miners. VirtaCoin is still undervalued.

This is good news at least, but we still more people to join and buy Virtacoin... Let's keep working...
September 03, 2016, 04:35:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 03, 2016, 04:22:37 AM
I guess VTAcommunity is one of the most optimistic I have ever seen. It is very important for a coin, and we see some first results of this optimism and hard work in a price and charts. Thank you guys, still here, still holding and buying some more.

Hi, one can only be optimistic if one can see the potential of this coin. This coin has huge potential this is why everyone is so optimistic. If you buy now for 0.00000016 and sell for 0.000001 you can make 625% profit. Now this I call a good investment. And there is a nice community, people who want to make sure that everyone has got some VTA, this is what I really like about this coin, not only pump and dump.

I see that more people started mining: http://virtamining.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Because it's more profitable now. Network running: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/

The higher price the more miners. VirtaCoin is still undervalued.
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 02, 2016, 09:16:58 PM
We need to move with new vision, get more new investors into our coin, because VirtaCoin is like Oil Well.
Tell everyone to invest, move out with boldness and talk to your people if you love them. To me virtacoin is more than Oil Well, if you believe on this take it open your self to get at list 10 new people to invest minimum of $5 in 10 to 15 days.

If you achieve this new Goal in this 15th days, we will give you a gift from Virtacoinworld.
More will come when we fully complete all part of virtacoinworld project.

Able Digital
Activity: 1437
Merit: 550
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 02, 2016, 07:14:48 PM
Hey there, @menace.bit!  Somehow you lost or something?
September 02, 2016, 05:58:48 PM
VTA price got short of the $1 dollar prediction some months ago. lol

though the BTC price is on up=trend. from avg 5-6 sats to around 15-16 sats. could this be the new floor price?

Yes is very good investment then . let promote it very harder now.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
September 02, 2016, 05:31:55 PM
VTA price got short of the $1 dollar prediction some months ago. lol

though the BTC price is on up=trend. from avg 5-6 sats to around 15-16 sats. could this be the new floor price?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 05:27:49 PM

Activity: 604
September 02, 2016, 08:55:21 AM
Activity: 432
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 02, 2016, 07:10:15 AM
Congratulations to members who voted for 0.00010000 USD

Agree  Smiley And even higher
September 02, 2016, 02:22:43 AM
Hello i hope every one is is promoting promoting promoting thanks.
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 01, 2016, 05:56:02 PM
What the hell? Look at the chart! How to sell right now when the chart looks like this?...

Have you ever seen the diagram of an earthquake?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 01, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
People has to get used to it:

VirtaCoin is a long term investment, do not sell cheap!

Let speculators do their job, sit back and enjoy, but do NOT sell cheap!

... unless you are an experienced trader...

Yes, yes yes. I also frozen part of my investment in Kiva fund to receive 1% monthly.

I'm not in hurry to sell  Smiley

Aledy $3,950 invested by VirtaCoin Kiva team.

https://www.kiva.org/invitedto/virtacoin/by/virtacoin
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 01, 2016, 05:09:48 PM
People has to get used to it:

VirtaCoin is a long term investment, do not sell cheap!

Let speculators do their job, sit back and enjoy, but do NOT sell cheap!

... unless you are an experienced trader...
XVP AMBASSADOR
September 01, 2016, 05:04:35 PM
Hoping and still hoping Smiley
I am always optimistic, it's one of my faults. Or maybe an advantage? I always tell my countrymen in specific thread, that it's my great advantage, I do not think about 100 times, I simply invest a small amount from time to time as I can afford...
That's Amazing Grown Fast That's my hope for this Coin success

It is the worst time to sell, I said it always, virtacoin is a long term investment, if you have the power to stay still and not sell, the future will reward you, that's for sure...
September 01, 2016, 05:01:24 PM
Hoping and still hoping Smiley

I am always optimistic, it's one of my faults. Or maybe an advantage? I always tell my countrymen in specific thread, that it's my great advantage, I do not think about 100 times, I simply invest a small amount from time to time as I can afford...
Yes, I also invested another $5 the day before yesterday lol
That is why the price rose to $0.000114 hahaha
Pages:
Jump to: