Pages:
Author

Topic: [deleted] - page 2. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
July 11, 2016, 09:35:34 AM
Promotion to help you take a decision  Wink

- 500% bonus for the first participation
- 100% untill midnight
July 11, 2016, 07:53:50 AM
OP update :
- removed the logos
-added the website
July 11, 2016, 07:25:58 AM

You should at least introduce the team members you have that you work with in the OP.
I'm about to believe you just want to scam BTCs from the investors here in the forum. You can't even spend few bucks to buy a domain for the project but you instead use a subdomain.

updates are comming soon
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 10, 2016, 11:24:33 PM
You should at least introduce the team members you have that you work with in the OP.
I'm about to believe you just want to scam BTCs from the investors here in the forum. You can't even spend few bucks to buy a domain for the project but you instead use a subdomain.

July 10, 2016, 11:02:30 PM
OP update
July 10, 2016, 10:10:39 PM
ICO season Grin

That's how it is, easy money for coin devs. At the end of the day most of them won't be as successful as previous ICO's.

You know, scamish ICOs are easy to see, i saw a lot too even i am relatively new in the forum.
I better like to keep in mind great examples like waves or rise, there is also some other nice examples but i forgot them.
i remeber when waves ICO finished how people was reacting because of wave's team slow reaction speed, it was funny.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
July 10, 2016, 09:56:51 PM
ICO season Grin

That's how it is, easy money for coin devs. At the end of the day most of them won't be as successful as previous ICO's.
July 10, 2016, 09:52:12 PM

As i said, we just need to do some compliance actions and then we go live on bittrex.

The website is here, sorry for the delay we had some prolems with the host

http://blumedtoken.mywebcommunity.org

The OP will be updated shortly !
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 09:46:26 PM

Maybe because nemgun has to deposit BTCs firs to these exchanges so they'll approved it.  

Seriously, could you please tell us exacly what lets you thinking it is a scam ?

The use of exchange logos without permission...
..and the fact that they're taking their sweet-assed time to remove them.

They just fake it as if they take time. fact it that these exchanges don't want to be listed side by side with competitor so you just need to pick one nemgun.  Grin

Binary options trading iq really different from traditional exchange trading, you will see once we go live Smiley

I'm gonna be one of the users who will invest during the 24 hours with 50% bonus. I like bonuses Smiley  
I would assume you do it on bittrex? because I already have my btcs there and will be glad not to register to some other exchanges.

The Bittrex ICO will be in the next session

Bittrex have responded about ICO BluMedEX ?
July 10, 2016, 09:41:08 PM

Maybe because nemgun has to deposit BTCs firs to these exchanges so they'll approved it.  

Seriously, could you please tell us exacly what lets you thinking it is a scam ?

They just fake it as if they take time. fact it that these exchanges don't want to be listed side by side with competitor so you just need to pick one nemgun.  Grin

Binary options trading iq really different from traditional exchange trading, you will see once we go live Smiley

I'm gonna be one of the users who will invest during the 24 hours with 50% bonus. I like bonuses Smiley  
I would assume you do it on bittrex? because I already have my btcs there and will be glad not to register to some other exchanges.

The Bittrex ICO will be in the next session
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 10, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

They just fake it as if they take time. fact it that these exchanges don't want to be listed side by side with competitor so you just need to pick one nemgun.  Grin

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
July 10, 2016, 12:15:50 PM
ICO season Grin
July 10, 2016, 12:06:21 PM

They just fake it as if they take time. fact it that these exchanges don't want to be listed side by side with competitor so you just need to pick one nemgun.  Grin

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
July 10, 2016, 04:36:15 AM
ICO AGAIN
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 10, 2016, 02:26:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2016, 02:01:47 PM

The logos are still there.  Hard to take these guys seriously.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
July 09, 2016, 01:36:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 09, 2016, 11:19:13 AM

I'm hoping to see the bittrex link to where we can buy this coin. I'm guessing if it weren't for the WAVES, these kind of platform may not have come in mind too.
But yeah I think this will also be cool to have as an option in trading. I may be using the platform everyday if it exist already.
July 09, 2016, 09:41:55 AM
Sorry for the late answer, but regarding the numerous scam accusations, and overal replies, the team decided to set the purshase price in PRE-ICO to 50k Satoshi, however the price will get back to 500k sat for the public ICO.
The bonus is maintaned as is.

500 BTC should be enough for 50.000 users to let them trade using 15 full charts.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
July 09, 2016, 07:10:48 AM
Perhaps the Team behind this Project can reach out to us for a private consultation
we won't charge anything we are actually interested in finding out how this project
will take off and what is the minimum amount of BTC needed to get this Project
off the ground?
Pages:
Jump to: