Pages:
Author

Topic: [deleted] - page 5. (Read 5925 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 07, 2016, 08:05:31 PM
If you have enjoyed WAVES you may also enjoy this new token. I'm definitely in!
Will also join the signature campaign if i get to see its worth. I can see you allocated 1 million for it?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2016, 07:28:16 PM
thank you, for sure we will add as much pairs as possible.

Pairs tied to what, cryptocurrencies? Are you going to include other assets, like (say) fiat currencies or gold?

Not exactly, we target to add Fx pairs like and assets like BMW, Apple, UsOil, Fiat pairs, gold.

Thanks for the answer. So what's the procedure here?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 07, 2016, 07:07:11 PM
We have no affiliation with this coin at this time. Your use of our logo in your Pre-ANN implies otherwise. Please remove our logo from this ANN and from any other promotional materials immediately.

We would be honored to be listed on Poloniex, it is important for us as we don't want to directly sell our own coin, we want to contribute to the cryptocurrencies environment. The other presented exchanges, are part of our objectives also, however we are not affiliated with any of them.
We would like to keep the logos for presentation purposes, as our objective regarding exchanges is to be complementary. If not, we will change the presentation for sure.

Sure, you and every other coin want this.
Activity: 448
July 07, 2016, 07:04:33 PM
So are Poloniex and Bittrex officially involved or is this another scam like that other recent ICO that pretended to be working with them to convince people it was legit then disappeared as soon as they got rumbled?

regarding polonix, we just want to be listed on it.

Extremely deceptive.
Activity: 504
July 07, 2016, 07:02:49 PM
500k sats per coin eh, I'm sure this one will drop below ICO price on Bittrex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
July 07, 2016, 07:01:44 PM

Pairs tied to what, cryptocurrencies? Are you going to include other assets, like (say) fiat currencies or gold?

Not exactly, we target to add Fx pairs like and assets like BMW, Apple, UsOil, Fiat pairs, gold.
legendary
Activity: 952
July 07, 2016, 06:57:33 PM
What's so special about this ICO?

They like using people's logos without permission.
legendary
Activity: 924
July 07, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1073
July 07, 2016, 05:26:52 PM
What's so special about this ICO?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
July 07, 2016, 05:23:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Cryptopia would not appreciate having their logo associated with what looks to be like the next upcoming scam.

I can inform them now, you could remove the logo, or we can wait and see how many more minutes it takes before you get a PM from their admins...  Wink
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
July 07, 2016, 05:02:03 PM
I think mobydick wants you to remove their logo from your opening thread/announcement
July 07, 2016, 04:49:39 PM
I am in.

Welcome  Smiley
July 07, 2016, 04:46:32 PM
We have no affiliation with this coin at this time. Your use of our logo in your Pre-ANN implies otherwise. Please remove our logo from this ANN and from any other promotional materials immediately.

We would be honored to be listed on Poloniex, it is important for us as we don't want to directly sell our own coin, we want to contribute to the cryptocurrencies environment. The other presented exchanges, are part of our objectives also, however we are not affiliated with any of them.
We would like to keep the logos for presentation purposes, as our objective regarding exchanges is to be complementary. If not, we will change the presentation for sure.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 04:01:41 PM
legendary
July 07, 2016, 03:10:31 PM
So are Poloniex and Bittrex officially involved or is this another scam like that other recent ICO that pretended to be working with them to convince people it was legit then disappeared as soon as they got rumbled?

And for Bittrex, you may no the requirements to be eligible to a crowdfunding operation ? It is a little bit long list ^^ and we do our best to mmet the requirements in time for the ICO phase.

You should remove the exchange logos because it looks like they are partnering with you.  Most exchanges get very annoyed about that - assuming it is a genuine mistake.  If you really want to get listed remove the logos and talk to them about their requirements.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
July 07, 2016, 03:05:22 PM
welcome to the club scam ico
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 07, 2016, 03:03:10 PM
If this imbecile says hes in I'm definitely out

I'm 99.9% sure this shit is just another copy-paste ICO

We just fired our project, something we believe to be new, and inovative. People like just discourage thows who tries to do a good work, it is not our fault if there are scammers there, but it is not a reason for you to speak like that.

If I say I came up with mega-innovative-quantum-magnetic-resonance-token and I am anonymous bitcointalk jr.member, would you believe me with your BTC? Wtf do you think this is? you come here with your fairy tales expecting everyone to throw BTC at you for nothing more than paint.net ANN and bunch of promises. It's not 2014 anymore. shit, you can't even spell correctly. GTFO
July 07, 2016, 03:01:33 PM

And for Bittrex, you may no the requirements to be eligible to a crowdfunding operation ? It is a little bit long list ^^ and we do our best to mmet the requirements in time for the ICO phase.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 07, 2016, 02:58:32 PM
lol, never
legendary
July 07, 2016, 02:53:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: