Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 7. (Read 14655 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 18, 2016, 05:01:47 PM
It isn't everyday that someone posts a free product in this particular section. Thanks for the Macro, I might see if I can get some use out of this via Excel.
Isnt most of crypto stuff open source etc.?

Also to make it easier you can just follow the steps from above if you want to implement the code by yourself.

Remember though that the formatting will not be the same since i didnt format the "output-table" with the macro.

How did you find this?
Well i am a parttime softwaredev and wanted to contribute to the cryptoworld. Even if its not much its still something and i found it quite useful for myself so far.

So i didnt find it anywhere. I just made it myself.

greetings!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 18, 2016, 04:55:31 PM
It isn't everyday that someone posts a free product in this particular section. Thanks for the Macro, I might see if I can get some use out of this via Excel.

How did you find this?
September 18, 2016, 04:45:27 PM
So, you are providing an Excel sheet with macro functionality for free of cost. Nice try bro, keep it up.

Exactly.
At first i made it just for me to keep track of my trading but someday i just thought why not share it and here it is.

But I have not heard any file hosting in the name of xup, so fear to open your links. I like to have any screen shot for excel sheet with data and how to use it effectively if possible.
Well i just typed "one click filehoster" into google this one seemed the easiest one upload some file.

This is a screenshot of the version i am currently using (a little bit older than the version i uploaded):
https://i.imgsafe.org/f0099efe6b.png

But if you still dont trust me you can just tinker it together yourself.
All you have to do is:
Make a new Excel-File with 3 sheets (first one = main-sheet where you put the code into, second one is where you paste the tradehistory-data and the third one is where you paste the deposithistory-data)
Add a button to sheet one with the name CommandButton1 (not the caption; caption can be whatever you want)
Paste the code from below into the main-sheet by Right-Click onto the main-sheet (down at the ribbon) -> Show Code -> Paste
Save it as .xlsm (its important that you choose *.xlsm since you want to use a macro in this file)

Voila!

The only thing missing is the formatting but otherwise you should get the same result more or less.

The code:
Code:
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    ActiveSheet.Unprotect ("123")

Dim sheetId As Integer
    sheetId = 1

Dim s_date As Date
    If Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(4, 9).Value > 0 Then
        s_date = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(4, 9).Value
    Else
        s_date = "01/01/1900"
    End If

Dim e_date As Date
    If Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(5, 9).Value > 0 Then
        e_date = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(5, 9).Value
    Else
        e_date = "01/01/1900"
    End If

Dim sheetTHId As Integer
    sheetTHId = 2

'preset
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False

Worksheets(sheetId).Cells.Columns("A:E").ClearContents
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells.Columns("A:E").Font.Bold = False
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells.Columns("A:E").Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells.Columns("A:E").Interior.ColorIndex = 0

Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 1).Value = "Market"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 2).Value = "Balance [BTC]"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 3).Value = "Fees paid [BTC]"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 4).Value = "Amount [Altcoins]"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 5).Value = "Break-Even-Price (without fees) [BTC]"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Range(Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 1), Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(1, 5)).Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlContinuous

'gen table based on tradehistory data
    Dim r_next As Boolean
    r_next = True

Dim r_next2 As Boolean
    r_next2 = True

Dim r As Integer
    r = 2

Dim r2 As Integer
    r2 = 2

Dim market As String
    market = ""

Dim r_last As Integer
    r_last = 2

'Loop through rows in [tradehistory]-sheet
    Do While r_next
        If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 1).Value <> "" Then
            If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 1).Value >= s_date And (Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 1).Value <= e_date Or e_date = "01/01/1900") Then
                r_next2 = True
                r2 = 2
                market = Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 2).Value

'Loop through rows in [calc]-sheet to see if market of current row  in [tradehistory]-sheet is already listed
                Do While r_next2
                    If Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 1) <> market And Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 1) <> "" Then
                        r2 = r2 + 1
                    Else
                       Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 1).Value = market
                       r_next2 = False
                    End If

If r_last < r2 Then
                        r_last = r2
                    End If
                Loop

If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 4) = "Buy" Then
                    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 2).Value = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 2).Value - Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 7).Value
                    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 3).Value = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 3).Value + 0
                End If

If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 4) = "Sell" Then
                    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 2).Value = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 2).Value + Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 10).Value
                    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 3).Value = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 3).Value + (Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 7).Value - Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r, 10).Value) + 0
                End If

Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 4).Formula = "=SUMIF(" & Worksheets(sheetTHId).Name & "!B:B," & Worksheets(sheetId).Name & "!A" & r2 & "," & Worksheets(sheetTHId).Name & "!K:K)"
                Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 5).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(RC[-1]>0.001, RC[-3] / RC[-1], ""."")"

'hatching for readiablity
                If r2 Mod 2 = 0 Then
                    Range(Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 1), Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r2, 5)).Interior.ColorIndex = 15
                End If
            End If

r = r + 1
        Else
            r_next = False
        End If

Loop

'correction based on deposithistory data
    sheetTHId = 3

r_next2 = True

r2 = 2

Do While r_next2
        If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 1).Value <> "" Then
            If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 1).Value >= s_date And (Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 1).Value <= e_date Or e_date = "01/01/1900") Then
                If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 2).Value <> "BTC" Then
                    r_next = True
                    r = 2

Do While r_next
                        If Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r, 1).Value <> "" Then
                            If Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 2).Value = Left(Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r, 1).Value, Len(Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 2).Value)) Then
                                Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r, 4).Formula = Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r, 4).Formula & "+" & Worksheets(sheetTHId).Cells(r2, 3).Value
                            End If

r = r + 1
                        Else
                            r_next = False
                        End If
                    Loop
                End If
            End If

r2 = r2 + 1
        Else
            r_next2 = False
        End If
    Loop

'finish with sum row
    Rows(r_last + 1).EntireRow.Font.Bold = True

Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r_last + 1, 1).Value = "SUM:"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r_last + 1, 2).Formula = "=SUM(B2:B" & r_last & ")"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r_last + 1, 3).Formula = "=SUM(C2:C" & r_last & ")*(-1)"
    Worksheets(sheetId).Range(Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r_last + 1, 1), Worksheets(sheetId).Cells(r_last + 1, 5)).Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlContinuous

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
    ActiveSheet.Protect ("123")
End Sub

greetings!
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1164
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 18, 2016, 04:34:50 PM
So, you are providing an Excel sheet with macro functionality for free of cost. Nice try bro, keep it up.
But I have not heard any file hosting in the name of xup, so fear to open your links. I like to have any screen shot for excel sheet with data and how to use it effectively if possible.
July 10, 2016, 05:18:27 PM
deleted
Pages:
Jump to: