Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 6152 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 04, 2016, 10:52:10 AM
More deflection attempts with false analogy

The 1.8 BTC was perfectly safe where it was. A crash in the fiat price of BTC still leaves 1.8 BTC in the deposit address.

If you wanted to trade 1.8 BTC-worth of coins so you could make a profit for your investors out of the market movements you were supposed to use 1.8 of your own bitcoin to do so, according to your own words in the OP and throughout this thread, and then give the profit to the investors, leaving their 1.8 BTC sitting happily, untouched, in the deposit address, as you originally and repeatedly assured everybody would be the case.

This was not the case. So you need to edit out all your many claims in this thread that you will leave investor funds untouched, because clearly that is a lie.

we prefer to let it as it is and put a reference to this thread for misunderstanding to be cleared.

compared to your logic, we take the interest of our investors first. not let them drown with the funds invested.

investment was done from our wallets.

bitfinex hack was unexpected. however after the hack was made public it was obvious the price will crash then restabilize thus the action undertaken was in the interest of our investors not our own. had they said not to convert to usd and keep it in btc, it would have been done. but they understood the reason of us doing it and thus it was done. with their consent.

now coming back to the negative trust you put. i would request you to neutral it rather than leave it negative. however if it stays negative, then we will surely have to have a mod intervention to clear the air and he might understand better what you did not.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
September 04, 2016, 10:31:24 AM
More deflection attempts with false analogy

The 1.8 BTC was perfectly safe where it was. A crash in the fiat price of BTC still leaves 1.8 BTC in the deposit address.

If you wanted to trade 1.8 BTC-worth of coins so you could make a profit for your investors out of the market movements you were supposed to use 1.8 of your own bitcoin to do so, according to your own words in the OP and throughout this thread, and then give the profit to the investors, leaving their 1.8 BTC sitting happily, untouched, in the deposit address, as you originally and repeatedly assured everybody would be the case.

This was not the case. So you need to edit out all your many claims in this thread that you will leave investor funds untouched, because clearly that is a lie.

September 04, 2016, 10:18:22 AM
which part of everything we explained and the reason given for the move did you not understand?

The part where you claimed you'd not move investor deposits to trade with because you'd use your own funds but then went and moved the investor deposits to trade with, instead of using your own funds.

based on your "logic" if a boat is sinking you let the boat sink and you dont think about the people on the boat because you told the people on the boat you will not transfer them to another boat until destination. if the boat sinks, doesnt matter, as long as you have not moved the people on the boat to another one.

sorry to say but thats bullish.

thanks for bumping my post daily. i think we're done here
legendary
September 04, 2016, 10:13:41 AM
which part of everything we explained and the reason given for the move did you not understand?

The part where you claimed you'd not move investor deposits to trade with because you'd use your own funds but then went and moved the investor deposits to trade with, instead of using your own funds.

September 04, 2016, 10:06:16 AM
More talk of how he used investor funds to trade with but how that somehow doesn't equate to using investor funds to trade with

The funds invested will not move...
instead like all of our services we provide, we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds.

This is done for transparency and to avoid baseless scam accusations.

Which part of the bold text says you will use investor funds for any of your services?

legendary
September 04, 2016, 10:03:02 AM
More talk of how he used investor funds to trade with but how that somehow doesn't equate to using investor funds to trade with

instead like all of our services we provide, we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds.

Which part of the bold text says you will use investor funds for any of your services?

September 04, 2016, 09:58:14 AM
You were supposed to be conducting these trades with your own coins, yes?

This way the 1.8 btc of investor deposits would stay where it was and you would, instead, perform the trade with 1.8 btc of your own coins and pay the profit from the deal to the investors.

That is the entire premise of your platform.

Why did you not do it that way when you said you would?

makes me wonder if you even read any of my reply instead of constantly saying the same thing over and over again.

please refer upwards this comment and read properly what happened.

or let me explain again.

the 1.8btc moved was NOT used for trading.

we informed the investors the price will plummet due to bitfinex hack.

we said if we can sell it high, then rebuy low and the amount of gain will either be used to add on their investment or sent back to them. they chose to be sent back to them.

we sold at 650ish and rebought at 490-500.

the 150ish "excess" was sent to them.

the 1.8btc resent to an address which they know.

it was not done for trading. it was done for our investors advantage.

you better understand the process instead of over repeating yourself.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 09:47:04 AM
You were supposed to be conducting these trades with your own coins, yes?

This way the 1.8 btc of investor deposits would stay where it was and you would, instead, perform the trade with 1.8 btc of your own coins and pay the profit from the deal to the investors.

That is the entire premise of your platform.

Why did you not do it that way when you said you would?

September 04, 2016, 09:39:08 AM
the funds of the investors were not used for trading etc and xmr.

But they were used for trading:
the funds of investors were converted to usd at high, then rebought btc at low.

Your OP announcement states you will not use investor deposits for this, that you will use your own funds.

So, the question still stands, why did you not use 1.8 btc of your own coins to make that trade from btc to usd and back again?

That was the entire premise of your OP. That you would use your own coins and not the investors' coins.

dude. seriously??

you high??
legendary
September 04, 2016, 09:35:18 AM

But they were used for trading:

Your OP announcement states you will not use investor deposits for this, that you will use your own funds.

So, the question still stands, why did you not use 1.8 btc of your own coins to make that trade from btc to usd and back again?

That was the entire premise of your OP. That you would use your own coins and not the investors' coins.

September 04, 2016, 09:16:51 AM
its not about "lies" or "truth" its about whats best for those who trust us.

It absolutely is about lies and truth. What is best for those people who trust you is for you not to lie.

Why did you not use your own 1.8 btc to trade with?

As you repeatedly assured people you would be doing.

You were supposed to be using your own money for the trading.

Why did you not perform those trades with your own bitcoin?

you are in denial.

then sent the excess btc amount back to them and the invested amount returned to an address sent to them.

you have understood nothing about my previous comment and still accusing us.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 08:26:30 AM

It absolutely is about lies and truth. What is best for those people who trust you is for you not to lie.

Why did you not use your own 1.8 btc to trade with?

As you repeatedly assured people you would be doing.

You were supposed to be using your own money for the trading.

Why did you not perform those trades with your own bitcoin?
September 04, 2016, 08:25:23 AM
btw, get in xmr now, and get out at 0.023 Smiley less than 24hours
September 04, 2016, 08:18:37 AM
to reply your other claim.

yes, we went in etc and xmr.
September 04, 2016, 08:17:14 AM
So, if we consider that the above reply to my post is that you do, indeed, have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, then you lied about using them for your trading instead of investor deposits.

The question is, why? Why did you lie about how you were going to use your own funds and leave investor deposits untouched?

can you please tell me how you got to this conclusion?

you are confused my friend.

Are you moronically stupid, or just pretending to be?

1. You claimed you would use your own funds for trading and leave investor funds in their deposit addresses.
2. But you then went and moved the deposits from their address and said it was because you used them for trading on ETC and XMR

Ergo, you lied when you claimed you would use your own funds and leave investor funds in their deposit addresses.

How much simpler do you need this to be?

You lied about how you would not be moving investor deposits. It doesn't matter what excuse you think is reasonable, if you say one thing but then your actions prove that you are doing the opposite of what you say, that makes you a liar.

Do you understand this very simple logical path?

Why did you lie and move the investor deposits when you said you would not?

the simple answer to your "logical" statement is :

investors were asked that due to the bitfinex hack, the btc price will auto crash. and if they would like us to move their funds to usd then buy back at lower rate. to which we did and the investors know the new address where their fund are deposited. to which our team does not take any amount from the funds and the total profit is for the investors only. its not based on our investment programme. it was just to show the investors how our organization works.

it was inevitable the price of btc will fall after bitfinex got hacked. so we rebought at lower and the profit that was made in the process is not for us. its for the investors. BUT the "added amount" is not added to their initial investment.

their investment for the organization stays at the stated % for the amount they have initially deposited. the added amount after rebuy has been discussed and they did not want to re invest the amount. so their deposit stays at the initial amount from the beginning, and the added amount after rebuy was sent to them.

however after understanding how we work, the first investor came back with another investment after the process was fruitful for him.

undisclosed amount as per their request. i also cannot state their usernames as i have been told not to.

however after reading the drama on this post, they have said if needed be, they were willing to sign their initial deposit address to show that they still appreciate our work despite you and your friend trying to tag us with the "scammer" tag
legendary
September 04, 2016, 04:34:25 AM
So, if we consider that the above reply to my post is that you do, indeed, have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, then you lied about using them for your trading instead of investor deposits.

The question is, why? Why did you lie about how you were going to use your own funds and leave investor deposits untouched?

Are you moronically stupid, or just pretending to be?

1. You claimed you would use your own funds for trading and leave investor funds in their deposit addresses.
2. But you then went and moved the deposits from their address and said it was because you used them for trading on ETC and XMR

Ergo, you lied when you claimed you would use your own funds and leave investor funds in their deposit addresses.

How much simpler do you need this to be?

You lied about how you would not be moving investor deposits. It doesn't matter what excuse you think is reasonable, if you say one thing but then your actions prove that you are doing the opposite of what you say, that makes you a liar.

Do you understand this very simple logical path?

Why did you lie and move the investor deposits when you said you would not?

September 04, 2016, 04:20:31 AM
Yet more obvious avoidance of answering to the objective facts.

You moved a mere 1.8btc after stating you wouldn't, yet claim to have hundreds at your disposal.

This objectively proves you either do not have the ability to trade without using your investor deposits, meaning you are lying about having hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, or you do have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal and are just lying about intending to using them to ensure your investor deposits do not need to be touched by you.

Either way you've proved yourself to be a liar.

Am I wrong?

several addresses were signed at different times all their balances were 50 and over. so you can talk, but thats it. no proof

No proof of what? I haven't said anything which required proof other than your own statements and actions.

legendary
September 03, 2016, 06:32:14 AM
Yet more obvious avoidance of answering to the objective facts.

You moved a mere 1.8btc after stating you wouldn't, yet claim to have hundreds at your disposal.

This objectively proves you either do not have the ability to trade without using your investor deposits, meaning you are lying about having hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, or you do have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal and are just lying about intending to using them to ensure your investor deposits do not need to be touched by you.

Either way you've proved yourself to be a liar.

Am I wrong?

several addresses were signed at different times all their balances were 50 and over. so you can talk, but thats it. no proof

No proof of what? I haven't said anything which required proof other than your own statements and actions.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
September 02, 2016, 02:08:45 PM
Claiming that you "do not need" investor funds makes it clear that you are intending on stealing funds from your investors.

If you really didn't need money from investors then you would not be soliciting people to send you money. By collecting money you claim you do not need, and claiming to not use money you receive from investors, you are effectively giving away money, but forcing people into trusting you with money in order to give away money makes little sense -- why don't you simply host a giveaway?

The restrictions on the ability to withdraw from your "investments" means that there is nearly zero chance that you will receive scam accusations for at least a year, even though you are scammers the whole time.

2299 views Smiley
accusations
but no proof,
but no scam
daily bump
exposure

free advertising

Like I said, since you are preventing anyone from withdrawing for a year and only pay 1% per week, there won't be anyone complaining about getting scammed for at least a year because you will simply send back half of what was sent to you over a year.

Your refusal to answer any questions with any substance only amplifies how clear it is that you are a scammer.
September 02, 2016, 01:53:59 PM
Claiming that you "do not need" investor funds makes it clear that you are intending on stealing funds from your investors.

If you really didn't need money from investors then you would not be soliciting people to send you money. By collecting money you claim you do not need, and claiming to not use money you receive from investors, you are effectively giving away money, but forcing people into trusting you with money in order to give away money makes little sense -- why don't you simply host a giveaway?

The restrictions on the ability to withdraw from your "investments" means that there is nearly zero chance that you will receive scam accusations for at least a year, even though you are scammers the whole time.

2299 views Smiley
accusations
but no proof,
but no scam
daily bump
exposure

free advertising

Pages:
Jump to: