Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 6152 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 02, 2016, 01:50:46 PM
Yet more obvious avoidance of answering to the objective facts.

You moved a mere 1.8btc after stating you wouldn't, yet claim to have hundreds at your disposal.

This objectively proves you either do not have the ability to trade without using your investor deposits, meaning you are lying about having hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, or you do have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal and are just lying about intending to using them to ensure your investor deposits do not need to be touched by you.

Either way you've proved yourself to be a liar.

Am I wrong?

several addresses were signed at different times all their balances were 50 and over. so you can talk, but thats it. no proof
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
September 02, 2016, 09:20:28 AM
Claiming that you "do not need" investor funds makes it clear that you are intending on stealing funds from your investors.

If you really didn't need money from investors then you would not be soliciting people to send you money. By collecting money you claim you do not need, and claiming to not use money you receive from investors, you are effectively giving away money, but forcing people into trusting you with money in order to give away money makes little sense -- why don't you simply host a giveaway?

The restrictions on the ability to withdraw from your "investments" means that there is nearly zero chance that you will receive scam accusations for at least a year, even though you are scammers the whole time.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
September 02, 2016, 06:12:31 AM
Yet more obvious avoidance of answering to the objective facts.

You moved a mere 1.8btc after stating you wouldn't, yet claim to have hundreds at your disposal.

This objectively proves you either do not have the ability to trade without using your investor deposits, meaning you are lying about having hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal, or you do have hundreds of bitcoin at your disposal and are just lying about intending to using them to ensure your investor deposits do not need to be touched by you.

Either way you've proved yourself to be a liar.

Am I wrong?

September 02, 2016, 05:43:16 AM
legendary
September 02, 2016, 04:32:05 AM
The funds invested will not move from the Bitcoin address designated here :
1E8QKCTqyxnLWzz4r3VkgW1Utjp9Q41UcA
instead like all of our services we provide, we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds.
At all times you will be able to view your funds and see it remain available and unspent on the designated address.

i dont know if you have checked but we dont need the investment at all. our combined bitcoin amount is more than a lot.
also, as everybody can check, all our deposit address remain untouched. thus all investors in all categories of our services can see their money is still secured on the same address they deposited.
like we said, we dont need your investment, this is just to get us exposure on more development that we are doing currently.
*You* chose to assert you had no need to move investor deposits in order to operate your profit-making activities.

you need glasses, several times we have specified the reason we moved the funds but you choose to ignore it and continue with the same line youve been telling in the several posts youve made here.

I didn't ignore it at all, I am fully aware of the reason you gave for moving that 1.8 BTC from the deposit address.
to answer quickseller. as we have answered another curious onlooker 3 weeks ago. we moved the funds to trading.
invested in etc which generated a good profit and invested in xmr which is still generating profit

So you repeatedly use your claim towards your substantial bitcoin holdings to tell everybody, over and over again, how you will not move funds from the deposit address because you'll do all your operations with your own coins and pay their investment returns from your own coins.

Then you went and took the measly 1.8 BTC deposit in that address to trade with. Which goes against the ENTIRE ETHOS of your claim towards being a legit project, namely, that you are so flush with bitcoin yourselves that you won't touch the investor deposits.

then why the negative trust mark?
Because you've already demonstrated untrustworthy behaviour, which justifies the rating I have given explaining why I believe there is a high risk of you scamming.

without ANY proof we scammed anyone, your negative trust score is just based on your "thoughts" and "feelings" like you said.
No, you are the one who keeps trying to claim that my evaluation of you and your operation is based on subjective thoughts and feelings. Anybody else reading this can clearly see that I have offered objective facts and reasoning explaining your path from bold reassurances being used to attempt to separate you from every other ponzi-scam-as-investment-platform-fraud; being your claims towards substantial liquidity and that all investor deposits will not be touched; to you then completely reversing that position by using those deposits which renders your operation as just the same as every other ponzi-scam-as-investment-platform-fraud. There is no differentiation between you and how investment scams are setup, you've gone back on the one thing which might have served to do so.

So you see this isn't about what I have said and done, no, it is entirely about everything you have said and done.

show me the facts that we are scamming
I don't have to show that you have scammed, I need only show the evidence that you are untrustworthy. That evidence is you breaking your word about the investor deposits never needing to be moved. In that you are provably untrustworthy this leads to the logical conclusion that you are, indeed, likely to be running a scam and that is all I need to justify the negative rating.

It does not matter what 'justification' you believe you had, your reputation from the outset was supposed to be being built on you absolutely not needing investor funds and how they would not even be moved.

As I said, your only path towards rectifying this, if you truly are so liquid you do not need investor funds, is to multisig escrow all your investor deposits. You could easily do this if you really are legit and want to prove yourself so and build a good reputation.

September 01, 2016, 03:31:11 PM
More evasive deflection attempts

Where did I say you have scammed? Where did I say you stole that deposit?

Your patently obvious avoidance of the facts I have raised, choosing instead to merely whine about being tagged with negative trust, serves only to reinforce the suspicion that your operation is not what you claimed it to be.

*You* chose to brag about how big your holdings were.
*You* chose to assert you had no need to move investor deposits in order to operate your profit-making activities.
*You* Then went and moved said deposit, rendering your sole claim towards being demonstrably different from scam 'investment' operations, null and void.

Ergo, you are no longer any different from every other "Trust us with your money" anonymously-operated structure.

These are objective facts, not opinion.

I fail to see the problem you have with my proposal to multi-sig escrow your investors' deposits. It is an obvious solution to your need to prove yourself a legitimate investment platform and entirely possible, given your claimed liquidity.

you need glasses, several times we have specified the reason we moved the funds but you choose to ignore it and continue with the same line youve been telling in the several posts youve made here.

then why the negative trust mark?

choosing instead to merely whine about being tagged with negative trust

yes i am only concerned with the negative trust score you gave. you are abusing your power.

without ANY proof we scammed anyone, your negative trust score is just based on your "thoughts" and "feelings" like you said.

show me the facts that we are scamming, that we have scammed. like your 
Obvious scam is obvious.
if its obvious. where did you find anyone complaining?
legendary
September 01, 2016, 02:22:34 AM
More evasive deflection attempts

Your patently obvious avoidance of the facts I have raised, choosing instead to merely whine about being tagged with negative trust, serves only to reinforce the suspicion that your operation is not what you claimed it to be.

*You* chose to brag about how big your holdings were.
*You* Then went and moved said deposit, rendering your sole claim towards being demonstrably different from scam 'investment' operations, null and void.

Ergo, you are no longer any different from every other "Trust us with your money" anonymously-operated structure.

These are objective facts, not opinion.

I fail to see the problem you have with my proposal to multi-sig escrow your investors' deposits. It is an obvious solution to your need to prove yourself a legitimate investment platform and entirely possible, given your claimed liquidity.

August 31, 2016, 02:16:16 PM

wow.

So that's your response to the perfectly valid points I have raised? To simply not respond?

[edit]
Seriously? Are you under the mistaken impression that ignoring these issues I have raised is a good way to publicly handle the situation?

Pro-tip: It isn't.

we agree there are lots of scammers and dishonnest people. but tagging all new organization with a scammer tag, do you think its valid?

moreover your points are not based on facts. you are saying over and over again that the funds were stolen/moved. but anyone claimed they were scam? no

however you do not stop there, you continue to point baseless points over and over.

you base your accusations not on facts, but on "thoughts". the thing is you cannot wrap your mind around how we work, why we have so much funds and how big our balances are. thus you go on stating that we scammed the funds. lol my friend. so we cannot have the funds? we had to scam it somewhere, thats why we are offering swapping?

in that case if a person with several thousand btc comes on the forum, opens a service. he scammed too?

you and i know well how the forum works. the red mark you gave us, you know exactly that its going to downtrend our service and future service. you know exactly how it works here and people dont even go on the trust and see why the person was given the red trust. they see red and feel its a scammer.

so now, this account is tagged as a scammer without ever having scammed anything.

a neutral, i would accept. but a negative without PROOF?

perfectly valid points
? you must be so insecure my friend.
legendary
August 31, 2016, 05:25:01 AM

wow.

So that's your response to the perfectly valid points I have raised? To simply not respond?

[edit]
Seriously? Are you under the mistaken impression that ignoring these issues I have raised is a good way to publicly handle the situation?

Pro-tip: It isn't.

August 31, 2016, 05:17:44 AM
legendary
August 31, 2016, 03:51:11 AM
so any new person building up a service is flagged here?
No, but people who make bold claims as to not needing investment funds all the while asking for investment funds and how they'll keep deposits in the same address, only to then move them, does.

so helix and all other mixers are scamming people? this is a very stupid argument imho. but nevertheless, thanks for pointing out.
Other mixers generally involve mixing your coins with other users' coins, not simply declaring a straight swap for whatever you're holding, which sure as shit isn't likely to be clean coins. If you genuinely had large holdings of truly clean coins you could easily find another scammer who'd happily trade his ill-gotten-gains for your unsullied bitcoins at a significantly larger profit margin than a regular mixer.

OP has made no effort towards proposing a transparent or secure platform, yet given their oft-repeated talk of how they do not need any investment capital to operate, they could simple propose that all investment deposits be made to a legitimate escrow for the duration of the investment period.

excuse my language but escrows here are very untrustworthy, your friend is one of them Smiley

i like sebastianJu, worked with him. but your point is;

WE build a service, and someone else hold the funds? what if the person dies whilst holding our fund? are you going to pay us back? will you be able?

Obvious deflection from the point is obvious.

You are the Billy-big-balls espousing the largesse of your bitcoin holdings, to the degree that one of your main selling points is how you're so liquid you don't even need to move your investor funds in order to perform your trading and profit-making activities. Only to subsequently go and move them.

At this point the ONLY thing separating you from every other ponzi-scam-as-investment-platform-fraud is your supposed significant bitcoin holdings. You are the one who thought to employ that as a feature of your claimed legitimacy, so you can't then walk it back and still claim to be different from every other ponzi-scam-as-investment-platform-fraud.

So, in taking you at your word concerning your financial resources, the single most convincing move you can make to truly offer a trustworthy investment platform is to put in a place a system whereby a multi-sig escrow arrangement allows investors to know that you cannot steal their coins, while giving you the ability to earn that valuable reputation as a legit investment.

Anything less than that is an admittance that you don't have the coin for it and are simply bullshitting about being different from every other ponzi-scam-as-investment-fraud operation.

until you can prove that we scam someone, your accusation should be neutral rather than negative.

I disagree. You already reneged on one of your supposed features, so it is important that new readers of your promotional posts are alerted to that fact.

If you put in place the very thing your supposedly unique structure can easily do, escrowing all investment deposits, then the rating will be removed.

August 30, 2016, 11:26:34 AM
like we said, we dont need your investment, this is just to get us exposure on more development that we are doing currently.

we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds....after buying wherever you are buying, you register to the website. send bitcoins, we send you back clean bitcoins. there is no need to mix. we totally swap the bitcoins you sent to clean ones thus preventing all tracking possibilities.
The kind of people who are looking for a way to offload the bitcoin they already scammed from earlier schemes they operated.

Red.Flag3.

This whole setup looks like, well a setup designed to both scam money from people as well as launder their own proceeds of crime.

Unfortunately they're already spending the money they are being sent, even in the face of bold promises like:
also, as everybody can check, all our deposit address remain untouched. thus all investors in all categories of our services can see their money is still secured on the same address they deposited.

OP has made no effort towards proposing a transparent or secure platform, yet given their oft-repeated talk of how they do not need any investment capital to operate, they could simple propose that all investment deposits be made to a legitimate escrow for the duration of the investment period.

Until they put such a facility in place to protect their investors funds all this thread is discussing is a scam-in-progress.

'Investment' service with shiny new anonymous domain registration and anonymous newbie forum account.

so any new person building up a service is flagged here? then everything should remain in the hands of those already having several projects under their wing. thus no new person is able to conduct any business? set up any new environment or come up with a new project? (we did not even ask for funds from anyone to build up our services btw)

The kind of people who are looking for a way to offload the bitcoin they already scammed from earlier schemes they operated.

so helix and all other mixers are scamming people? this is a very stupid argument imho. but nevertheless, thanks for pointing out.

excuse my language but escrows here are very untrustworthy, your friend is one of them Smiley

i like sebastianJu, worked with him. but your point is;

WE build a service, and someone else hold the funds? what if the person dies whilst holding our fund? are you going to pay us back? will you be able?

Until they put such a facility in place to protect their investors funds all this thread is discussing is a scam-in-progress.

until you can prove that we scam someone, your accusation should be neutral rather than negative.
legendary
August 30, 2016, 05:03:30 AM

we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds....after buying wherever you are buying, you register to the website. send bitcoins, we send you back clean bitcoins. there is no need to mix. we totally swap the bitcoins you sent to clean ones thus preventing all tracking possibilities.

Red.Flag3.

This whole setup looks like, well a setup designed to both scam money from people as well as launder their own proceeds of crime.

Unfortunately they're already spending the money they are being sent, even in the face of bold promises like:

August 30, 2016, 12:00:26 AM
invested in etc which generated a good profit and invested in xmr which is still generating profit
I think it is very interesting that there is no mention of ETC, XMR, or even any altcoin trading anywhere in this thread prior to this post.

I am not surprised that you just so happened to mention two altcoins that have very recently generated large price increases in recent times.

What exactly is your plan for when one of your altcoin trades turns out to be unprofitable? How are you going to continue to pay "investors" their interest every month while maintaining the ability to refund their principal after their one year is up?

investors knows exactly when we are trading, what we are trading, when we open and when we close our position. they also know when its unprofitable what we do. when its profitable what we do.

but thanks for the bump quick-escrow-scammer Wink
copper member
August 29, 2016, 09:59:34 PM
I think it is very interesting that there is no mention of ETC, XMR, or even any altcoin trading anywhere in this thread prior to this post.

I am not surprised that you just so happened to mention two altcoins that have very recently generated large price increases in recent times.

What exactly is your plan for when one of your altcoin trades turns out to be unprofitable? How are you going to continue to pay "investors" their interest every month while maintaining the ability to refund their principal after their one year is up?
August 28, 2016, 05:54:33 PM
to answer quickseller. as we have answered another curious onlooker 3 weeks ago. we moved the funds to trading.

for those who have invested BEFORE the etc - xmr mainstream attention. they have been notified of the bonus they are getting along with their initial income.

all investors also know that if the investment didnt pay out well, we would have refunded the exact amount the investors invested in with us, without taking into consideration the interest that have already been paid out.

however quick-escrow-scammer has been trying to ruin our reputation for a while without being able to.

we have signed several addresses since we started here.

to answer the last person who's post is previous of mine,

we are not ponzi schemes.

our investors know exactly where their coins are and how it is being used.

fud spreaders like quick-escrow-scammer, can honestly try defame us. but will not succeed.

have a good day everyone.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
August 28, 2016, 05:43:56 PM
why is that this forum has such double standards? If this type of shit was posted in investors based games in gambling section the OP Would have been tagged red already. I checked out the site and it doesnt show anything that differentiates itself from being a potential ponzi or hyip scam. Even more so, since this "legends of tomorrow" is also offering a crypto exchanger and mixing service.

What is even more alarming is the group "ACE" endorses them by allowing them to advertise on their sigs https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1547364

Why is it allowed? Just because its posted in securities section people dont bother to take a second look?

Correct me if im wrong but i dont see any reputable member who is behind "legends of tomorrow" that would make me trust them with any coins, or ANY of their sketchy looking services.

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE DOUBLE STANDARDS TO ME!
copper member
August 28, 2016, 01:32:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you manage the investment funds? The point of inviting investment is so you want to monetize the funds later to generate more income. If you simply "lock" investment in cold storage, while paying interests to investors, what are the needs for those investment funds in first place?
They obviously do not generate any income from the money you send them. It is very clear to me that they have setup a HYIP/ponzi in a way that will allow them to appear to be paying their investors over a long period of time, when the majority of their investors' money is really tied up in their "program".
August 08, 2016, 11:25:40 AM
Lol, interesting that you are making ad honinem attacks about something that happened a year ago from someone who hasn't been here three months. Why aren't you using your main account? It shouldn't be difficult to figure out who your main account is considering that your "real" IP address is leaking.

Anyway, please don't address any of my concerns.

please enjoy yourself
copper member
August 08, 2016, 11:23:12 AM
Lol, interesting that you are making ad honinem attacks about something that happened a year ago from someone who hasn't been here three months. Why aren't you using your main account? It shouldn't be difficult to figure out who your main account is considering that your "real" IP address is leaking.

Anyway, please don't address any of my concerns.
Pages:
Jump to: