Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 10. (Read 31814 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
August 27, 2017, 03:33:40 AM
anyone help how to join ICO this project
don't you read the discussion here, what are they talking about, you should read the discussion before posting
That's why reading more and posting less is more important, the project is over and price is good now.
Maybe just prepare your money to buy in exchanges, speaking of bounty, it has not release yet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 03:24:59 AM
don't you read the discussion here, what are they talking about, you should read the discussion before posting
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 27, 2017, 02:52:37 AM
The ico is now over you cannot invest in ico price, still you can invest in some exchanger and get some STOX tokens and hold it for a long period of time and get some profits for sure,
Activity: 1480
Merit: 1
August 27, 2017, 02:31:10 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 27, 2017, 02:25:53 AM
this is the most impatient group of people ive seen in my entire life... read back a few pages and see how many times theyve said its 60 days distribution how many other ways can they say this Huh guys its paid in 8.5 weeks ?? guys its paid in 1440 hours!!! jesus just sit back and wait until it comes into your wallet its not that difficult , posting in the thread daily literally does nothing at all, theyve said when the date / clock started now wait the time and reap the benefits shortly its not going to take years its like 40-45 days left already

Yeah. That's correct. We have just to wait and when they distribute it before 60 days, the price of stox has higher value so we can get more profits. Remember "Patience is virtue and the best things in life is worth waiting for." 😀
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 27, 2017, 01:53:31 AM
this is the most impatient group of people ive seen in my entire life... read back a few pages and see how many times theyve said its 60 days distribution how many other ways can they say this Huh guys its paid in 8.5 weeks ?? guys its paid in 1440 hours!!! jesus just sit back and wait until it comes into your wallet its not that difficult , posting in the thread daily literally does nothing at all, theyve said when the date / clock started now wait the time and reap the benefits shortly its not going to take years its like 40-45 days left already
Activity: 278
August 27, 2017, 12:29:01 AM
Anyone knows when we receive our bounty ? or when do they start paying ? I know it's up to 60 days but still....
just be patient, i hope the price is higher when the bounties distributed

Payment will distributed 60 days from the end of the ICO
yeah we all know that, but the question here is, are they starting the distribution? the 60 days time is running because they said it is after the ico ,, they should be giving us information about it,
Activity: 154
August 26, 2017, 11:29:11 PM
Anyone knows when we receive our bounty ? or when do they start paying ? I know it's up to 60 days but still....

Payment will distributed 60 days from the end of the ICO
Activity: 261
August 26, 2017, 11:27:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
telegram bounty is not being accepted now?Huh

All bounties have been over
we all are now waiting for distribution of bounties..
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 26, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
I know that everyone of us who participated in this campaign is waiting for the bounty to be distributed in earlier time. As what our campaign manager said we will wait for 60 days or less. Its up on the distribution team when they will start distributing our bounty
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 26, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2017, 04:48:54 AM
hello dev

When will the distribution of bounty sosmed be distributed, is it still long or already in the process of distribution?

The campaign manager the process of the distribution of STOX token to bounty participants will be held in 60 days maximum time, but also they said that it will be earlier than that, congrats team.
now you should wait patiently.the team already distribute the information. we need not do anything.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
hello dev

When will the distribution of bounty sosmed be distributed, is it still long or already in the process of distribution?

The campaign manager the process of the distribution of STOX token to bounty participants will be held in 60 days maximum time, but also they said that it will be earlier than that, congrats team.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
August 26, 2017, 01:04:40 AM
hello dev

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 26, 2017, 12:56:58 AM
Book the translation in Portuguese.
The ICO is over mate, I think you should read the thread carefully .
Activity: 210
August 26, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

All bounty campaigns are currently closed for new participation coz ICO ended weeks ago.

when the token will be distributed?? i hope it is distributed when the high price.  Grin Grin Grin

I think they should distribute the tokens in next couple of weeks.
next couple of weeks? well that's good to know, many of the participants here are waiting for their tokens to be distributed, the price of STOX now us now increasing the participants will be happy for sure,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
August 26, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

All bounty campaigns are currently closed for new participation coz ICO ended weeks ago.

when the token will be distributed?? i hope it is distributed when the high price.  Grin Grin Grin

I think they should distribute the tokens in next couple of weeks.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 26, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
Find the announcement of the manager, I guess it will not be distributed soon, but seeing the price move uptrend
will make you more happier, for sure when time it will be distributed you will get a better reward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
August 25, 2017, 11:16:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: