Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 14. (Read 31814 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 09:58:48 PM
I always follow the retweet but I forgot to submit in the form, if I submit now whether I will get my token?
No its over like 2 weeks ago and already been finalised.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 21, 2017, 09:06:49 PM
people complaining for payment , relax 60 days is maximum date it could be less... just sit back and wait until payment comes and hopefully price keeps rising Smiley

good work to all
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
August 21, 2017, 07:07:10 PM
wow 60days Long enough to get paid from this campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 03:39:09 PM
I always follow the retweet but I forgot to submit in the form, if I submit now whether I will get my token?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 21, 2017, 02:56:20 PM
Still one of my favorites lastest projects.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2017, 02:40:39 PM
end bounty?
yeah this bounty campaign is end a week ago and all of the participants here are just waiting for the distribution the maximum time they give is 60 days and all participants here looking forward to that.
Please remind me. How much time is left before the issue of coins to you? When does the period of 60 days pass?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 10:29:48 AM
end bounty?
yeah this bounty campaign is end a week ago and all of the participants here are just waiting for the distribution the maximum time they give is 60 days and all participants here looking forward to that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 10:13:27 AM
end bounty?
August 21, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

Hello dev, I want to change the address List from Signature campaign kendari. Here my adress
0x4356E668ed53D2a6aDe5db082BaB27bC3f7961ef. because My Adress Exposed to phishing.
Thank you.

No you cant change it now.
The spreadsheet already been submitted to the stox team for distribution.

Da heck you can pm manager since ico over till today that roughly 2 weeks. And now only you want to wrote?

Just be prepare tu transfer your token immediately as soon as it go for distribution is the only solution for you now.

Why Can't change it ? Here I still have many opportunities to change my own address, by waiting 60 days.
And im Already PM manager but no reply... Smiley

Its not merely waiting for 60day, the devs teams is in process of distributing and in final stage for distributing now, they just dont want to commit any specific date for it.
And because its already in process of distributing hence you cant chnge the address now because manager have no access to it now.

You cant change to new address now, and i see that the address you give is similar to the spreadsheet address.

there is a rules at 1st post :
There will be no changing of payment addresses, so be sure it is correct.
allthough you are allow to change you are late mate, spreadsheets allready submit to dev, manager cannot change it anymore
few days ago manager make form if participant had complaint, once again you are too late.

+1
Activity: 154
August 21, 2017, 05:19:05 AM
I have corrected every query and submission you have made through Telegram, Bitcointalk DM and Thread, Google Form, everything should be set. I will now start calculating individual STX Tokens and Final Spreadsheets will be sent today.
Great! we look forward to. I hope after your calculate will we get our tokens without unnecessary delay, because the price is now very attractive

All the calculations are done, for every campaign.

While I understand your temptation to sell at an apparent high price, I'd like to remind you that opposed to other ICO's the team not only has a product, but also previous experience running a company and have been on track with everything until now. Perhaps, if Bounty Hunters stop dumping everything the day they receive it, a lot of the stigma around Bounties might go away, not to mention the fact that everyone benefits from this in the long run, Bounty Hunters and Investors alike. Would you rather have a few hundred dollars right now or wait a few months and potentially have more?

It's your tokens and your decision, I'm just giving you my opinion as someone who plans to hold his stx tokens for a while.

Hello dev, I want to change the address List from Signature campaign kendari. Here my adress
0x4356E668ed53D2a6aDe5db082BaB27bC3f7961ef. because My Adress Exposed to phishing.
Thank you.

Da heck you can pm manager since ico over till today that roughly 2 weeks. And now only you want to wrote?

Just be prepare tu transfer your token immediately as soon as it go for distribution is the only solution for you now.

Why Can't change it ? Here I still have many opportunities to change my own address, by waiting 60 days.

there is a rules at 1st post :
There will be no changing of payment addresses, so be sure it is correct.
allthough you are allow to change you are late mate, spreadsheets allready submit to dev, manager cannot change it anymore
few days ago manager make form if participant had complaint, once again you are too late.
Activity: 720
August 21, 2017, 05:10:23 AM
I have corrected every query and submission you have made through Telegram, Bitcointalk DM and Thread, Google Form, everything should be set. I will now start calculating individual STX Tokens and Final Spreadsheets will be sent today.
Great! we look forward to. I hope after your calculate will we get our tokens without unnecessary delay, because the price is now very attractive

All the calculations are done, for every campaign.

While I understand your temptation to sell at an apparent high price, I'd like to remind you that opposed to other ICO's the team not only has a product, but also previous experience running a company and have been on track with everything until now. Perhaps, if Bounty Hunters stop dumping everything the day they receive it, a lot of the stigma around Bounties might go away, not to mention the fact that everyone benefits from this in the long run, Bounty Hunters and Investors alike. Would you rather have a few hundred dollars right now or wait a few months and potentially have more?

It's your tokens and your decision, I'm just giving you my opinion as someone who plans to hold his stx tokens for a while.

Thank you.

August 20, 2017, 12:37:30 PM
Hello guys, yes Shahrul is right, the maximum duration for Bounties to be paid is 60 days, it can be faster than that though, that is the maximum time it can take. In regards to the other spreadsheets, yes I know, I still need to count the stakes for the other campaigns and answer some of your queries regarding Stox Campaign, do not worry, I will get to everyone

After all counting is done, we will have a more precise date for payment
'
Stox team responded in telegram that the time taken for distribution,
Its still 60days from the date ico over.
No specific date out yet for distribution.
Activity: 518
August 20, 2017, 11:30:19 AM
Hello! When will the tokens be paid for the subscription to the wallet?
August 20, 2017, 11:12:20 AM
lol, it's like the scene in Pulp Fiction with the metric systems Cheesy

So... sorry but it's clearly not 50k of but 50 ok Cheesy, don t dream too high. But it's clearly a good surprise. 69 STOX for twitter is really good Cheesy and like 27 for telegram, nice too !!

So now, When is the distribution ? Cheesy Great Work ColorlessK
Yes this.

The comma is just a 'dot'

and the distribution time is still 60 days from the date ico over.
They cant commit a specific date yet for now.

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 20, 2017, 07:29:05 AM
lol, it's like the scene in Pulp Fiction with the metric systems Cheesy

So... sorry but it's clearly not 50k of but 50 ok Cheesy, don t dream too high. But it's clearly a good surprise. 69 STOX for twitter is really good Cheesy and like 27 for telegram, nice too !!

So now, When is the distribution ? Cheesy Great Work ColorlessK
Activity: 616
August 20, 2017, 06:48:55 AM
if the spreadsheet number of stox is true all of the participants here are sure will be rich that is a lot of stox there and the price per stox is bigger than the ico price hope that the manager here will clarify the amount of the STOX for sake of the participants Smiley
August 20, 2017, 05:39:21 AM
When big events happen the stx token will rise in price
 World cup, super bowl, president election, etc
Activity: 1008
August 20, 2017, 05:21:08 AM
need to wait for the bounty distribution. And everybody will find out for sure
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 20, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
I have 25k tokens? That is over 1 bitcoin ? Pleaze clarify

I hope that 25k tokens is not from bounties  Grin

25k x $2.5 .. man you are rich

the list in the bounty soreadsheet is written as 25,000 its a comma which mean 25k. but for the one who created those actually mean 25 stox. you'd be disappointed to later when you see your token count is just 25.  i can see the rest have 80,000. but i think that means 80. its just too good to be true that they'd give 80k for one user.
Activity: 896
August 20, 2017, 04:12:14 AM
the price of the token keep increasing and increasing its value hope that it will hit 5$ this month or maybe next month Smiley goodluck to all of the participants and investors although the tokens are not yet distributed.
Pages:
Jump to: