Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 33. (Read 31824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 02, 2017, 09:33:31 AM
Thanks for the clarification ColorlessK. We can show this message as reference if anyone ask same question.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
August 02, 2017, 09:27:34 AM
Everyone needs to have 15 posts to be considered eligible, nothing more, nothing less. The only thing that matters here is whether you joined from the first week or not. Initially I wanted to change the rules, but you guys have asked me not to, so I haven't, everything has remained exactly the same as in the beginning.

Signature posts will be counted at the end of the campaign, at that time you need to have an average of 15 posts/week. It doesn't matter if you have 10 in the first week and 20 in the second or the other way around, you just need to have 30 posts to receive stakes for both weeks

Hello Campaign Manager. I sent a PM to you yesterday. Please kindly read it. I await your response on that. Thank you.

Please send again and when messaging me always quote the issue because I receive a lot of messages and sometimes I miss a few of them, I am sorry for that.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
August 02, 2017, 09:18:23 AM
Just joined signature campaign
Activity: 476
August 02, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

Write a private message and he will correct it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shahrul09-985199

"Can you change my signature rank in spreadsheet, id no.6 in table
Im already FULL MEMBER now."
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 02, 2017, 08:33:58 AM
You are making simple things complicated . In the statement of Rules , where can you find the word "week"? It also stated that "During the period you must make a minimum of 15 or more quality posts." So it is clear that only 15 or more posts during the course of ICO period. Getting used to other rules with different ICOs that never bother to really understand.

What are you talking about? Do you even know English? Bounty manager wrote 2 different things in this topic so we would like to get clear information. I wonder why ColorlessK said 30 posts in his last post. Only he can give us the right info, not random members like you.

depends on Colorlesk quote

all signature campaign participants need to make at least 30 posts during the campaign
and the OP should be upodate by the campaign manager..

Signature posts will be counted at the end of the campaign, at that time you need to have an average of 15 posts/week. It doesn't matter if you have 10 in the first week and 20 in the second or the other way around, you just need to have 30 posts to receive stakes for both weeks
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
August 02, 2017, 08:11:15 AM
You are making simple things complicated . In the statement of Rules , where can you find the word "week"? It also stated that "During the period you must make a minimum of 15 or more quality posts." So it is clear that only 15 or more posts during the course of ICO period. Getting used to other rules with different ICOs that never bother to really understand.

What are you talking about? Do you even know English? Bounty manager wrote 2 different things in this topic so we would like to get clear information. I wonder why ColorlessK said 30 posts in his last post. Only he can give us the right info, not random members like you.
I think this needs to be clear out as the ICO will start soon, you are right dude the rules somewhat confusing.
I'd like to join this campaign once my current one will be over which is going to happen  by the end of the week.

Please manage shed light on us.

what is the confusion falk? it is the same rules as anywhere else really
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
August 02, 2017, 07:40:59 AM
I am partecipating to your twitter campaign and I have forgotten to post my tweets of the first week in time and now the submission of the URLs is closed. That's not too fair, since work has been done and it won't be rewarded (difficult to keep in mind exact rules for each of the campaigns one takes part of). I think you should re-open the link which allows to post one owns twitter tweets for the fist week.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 02, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

I think this needs to be clear out as the ICO will start soon, you are right dude the rules somewhat confusing.
I'd like to join this campaign once my current one will be over which is going to happen  by the end of the week.

Please manage shed light on us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
August 02, 2017, 07:16:43 AM
When will need to send report for twitter campaign, today or 6th August? Should I participate till 6 August or no?
legendary
August 02, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
August 02, 2017, 06:43:51 AM
I joined signature campaign but which one is true? In OP it says you need to make total 15 posts, in ColorlessK's last post it says you need to make 15 posts per week, 30 total for 2 weeks.

Rules, Terms Conditions:
2: During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
3: Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 Post goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made for the intention of raising post count will be diqualified.

legendary
August 02, 2017, 06:09:37 AM
I joined signature campaign but which one is true? In OP it says you need to make total 15 posts, in ColorlessK's last post it says you need to make 15 posts per week, 30 total for 2 weeks.

Rules, Terms Conditions:
2: During this period you must make a minimum of 15 Posts in order to be considered eligible.
3: Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible towards the 15 Post goal. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made for the intention of raising post count will be diqualified.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 05:41:09 AM
August 02, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

Specify how many messages you need to write, please !!! One rule is written in the rules, you say different ... and that we will not lose?

I understand you must achieve 15 posts until the sale ends

Yes, I understood that, too. But I want to do everything right. For this I expect an exact answer from the manager.

Do you actually think they will confirm this 2 hours before the ICO? they have a lot of things at the moment to focus in. It is quite clear you need 15 posts, the only question is when will we be allowed to remove the signatures as they don't say that
August 02, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

ICO in two hours !! I wonder if Floyd is watching this right now. By the photo he uploaded it seems like the ICO will finish in seconds...although it is a cheap PR stunt...
August 02, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

Specify how many messages you need to write, please !!! One rule is written in the rules, you say different ... and that we will not lose?

Yes, I understood that, too. But I want to do everything right. For this I expect an exact answer from the manager.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 04:05:57 AM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

Is there an Avatar? I think they asked to write some text instead
August 02, 2017, 04:03:08 AM
Hello, ColorlessK! Please change my status to Full Member! And give the link to the avatar, please! My number in table 96.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 01:53:37 AM
Joined telegram campaign. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: