Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 29. (Read 31824 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 04, 2017, 03:37:55 AM
Found spam twitter acc.

Probably BOUNTY MANAGER should check it more later one.
Couldnt find them all..you probably need to check them..
The same eth address too.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.

Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it

Nice.
Bounty campaign is over.
I hope everyone can respect that and not asking for late submission.
Thta gonna make the counting process more diff and prolong the process more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
August 04, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
Disastrous campaign! They modified the first week by advancing one day the score and now cut the second week. Result: more than 30 retweets and no reward.
Shame!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
August 04, 2017, 03:35:36 AM
Found spam twitter acc.

Probably BOUNTY MANAGER should check it more later one.
Couldnt find them all..you probably need to check them..
The same eth address too.

Thank you, don't worry, all of the forms will be checked and spammers will be disqualified.

Bounty Campaign is now over. Please allow at least a week for me to verify all the spreadsheets and validate submissions, get rid of scammers and calculate stakes. Allow up to 60 days for the payment for Bounties to be paid. Thank you for everyone who participated in the project. We will try to finish this faster than that, but I don't want to give you a short estimation and then not respect it
same question like above. PLs open google table to fill up second week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 04, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
How do you think it's Easy if we couldn't write in the sheet? this situation is strange, we do the job, we are in the sheet twitter and we don t have the time to put our informations...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
August 04, 2017, 02:35:57 AM
Bounty twitter only 2 week. Very fast and very easy to participate in this bounty..
good luck for all..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 02:33:34 AM

What to do now for those who have not filled out the form "2 week: 31 - August 3" ? I wanted to fill out the form today, but it is already closed ((
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
August 04, 2017, 02:30:32 AM
Already we have completed our tasks but you closed the Retweets submission form, this is not all right because everyone is ready to post the retweets. So you can open for public, give a specific time to participants, how can you close without any intimation.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
August 04, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
On signature bounty there is some people joined even today. I hope colorless will not accept everyone on the list.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 02:11:25 AM
beautiful and high quality ico. In 3 days the upper limit has been reached.
bounty ratio a little less, but after entering exchanges may start to rise.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
August 04, 2017, 01:37:01 AM
Wow the stox project has reached the maximum of hard cap within 3 to 4 four days. and all bounties campaign are closed now and congratulations to stox team for this successful ico.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2017, 01:03:04 AM
Pls I couldn't submit my week 2 report, cant the forms for only reporting be made available.I think that should be the case and new registrations rather closed otherwise it wont be fair to those who couldnt report before closure!
Me too, i think twitter campaign will end on sunday.

No, i think they have already ended the twitter campaign for the project because they have already closed the tweets submission form.
Activity: 826
August 04, 2017, 12:31:27 AM
Pls I couldn't submit my week 2 report, cant the forms for only reporting be made available.I think that should be the case and new registrations rather closed otherwise it wont be fair to those who couldnt report before closure!
Me too, i think twitter campaign will end on sunday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 12:10:47 AM
that was great ico. I was lucky to make investment with it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
August 03, 2017, 11:42:25 PM
Twitter bounty closed ahead of schedule. Form 2 week is closed. How do I send a report? I spent time in the empty?
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
August 03, 2017, 10:25:14 PM
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
August 03, 2017, 10:06:16 PM
hello dev, post count signature campaign until august 5 or only until august 3

because in twitter campaign 24 - 30 , 31 - 3, i think in second week until 5 august not 3 august
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
August 03, 2017, 09:31:48 PM
Congrats. So all bounty will be end now yet?

wow congrats dev ,
I am happy to see this news
good luck for this project
Activity: 244
August 03, 2017, 09:29:37 PM
hi bounty manager, all bounty section already closing for new registration ? i can't acces google form

You are too late. Now the ICO has achieved its initial goal. All bountys closed. You can contact with thread manager.
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 08:24:00 PM
hi bounty manager, all bounty section already closing for new registration ? i can't acces google form

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
August 03, 2017, 08:13:07 PM
Oh my
i thought it will run on full one week,
i wanted to submit my twitter activities , but it's end now, hope we have chance to submit on this last day
Pages:
Jump to: