Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 46842 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
Hello ColorLesk
Im waiting for bounty campaign distribute, because this is very long...  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 08:19:36 PM
Hello guys. The bounty was not distributed last week because these kinds of things depend on several people. We had a discussion about this and the delay was caused by the high volume of work needed to accomodate the wave of new COSS users without any problems. But the bounties will most definitely be paid.

The Bounty should be distributed within the next few days. Thank you for the patience, it is very much appreciated.
Manager  where our bounty? Four distribution Token-based Fee Split Allocation missed.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
Here no reply from campaign manager and Coss team regarding that about bounties distribution because of I sent email request for my bounties and got you will receive your tokens soon, but already more 3 weeks over but I didn't receive bounty.
Activity: 183
October 30, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
Yes still no reply about bounty distribution of remaining, I think campaign manager or dev team of Coss they have to some information about that bounty distribution.
Yes . I want to keep on hoping for this project. Hoping that they will do what they have been promise.
According to the last updates, i have filled up the google form with my ether address but till now i didn't get my reward...
what's wrong again OP,, let's the actual scenario that what happend. we are also awaiting for your earlier response.
October 30, 2017, 08:05:05 AM
Hello dev? What happened?
no payment this week??
 Huh
Activity: 583
October 28, 2017, 11:56:25 AM
Until now those who have not received payment from bounty have yet to receive their prizes, hopefully the coss team will soon pay the prizes of all bounty campaign participants in this project so they will no longer ask about their prizes.
October 28, 2017, 11:52:48 AM
hello???
When bounty campaign distribution? It is very very long.... Huh
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
I created bitcointalk account for follow that distribution. I hope it will be this week
Activity: 154
October 27, 2017, 09:27:48 AM
no news update from manager to missing token bounty reward ?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 27, 2017, 01:12:50 AM
Yes still no reply about bounty distribution of remaining, I think campaign manager or dev team of Coss they have to some information about that bounty distribution.
Yes . I want to keep on hoping for this project. Hoping that they will do what they have been promise.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 08:27:38 PM
October 26, 2017, 07:57:57 PM
Hello dev
when bounty campaign distribution again?
Im waiting for it  Huh
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 11:49:52 AM
Hey guys are there anybody receive their payment ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
Hello guys. The bounty was not distributed last week because these kinds of things depend on several people. We had a discussion about this and the delay was caused by the high volume of work needed to accomodate the wave of new COSS users without any problems. But the bounties will most definitely be paid.

The Bounty should be distributed within the next few days. Thank you for the patience, it is very much appreciated.

If you give us an exact date it will be better.
October 24, 2017, 12:16:10 PM

Great news. Thank you for the information
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

October 24, 2017, 04:59:18 AM
Helo Dev and manager
Im very long to waiting blog bounty distribution. Can you help me?
Activity: 266
October 24, 2017, 04:26:26 AM
Hi guys, I am still messaging the team but it seems there are some delays in lights of all the recent things that the team has to take care off. Will try to speed this as much as possible.
Hello sir, till now i didn't get my slack bounty reward. as per your update i will wait for this but how long to take wait for this...
please mentioned a date approximately so that i can get touch in the mean time. thanks

We are working on it right now and the date hasn't changed, it should still be this week
Hey bounty manager, got any news on this? Another week is about to pass but you still haven't made any statement regarding what you've said last week. I guess we can't trust your words anymore. I think we are being forgotten here. Please give their honestly earned tokens. They deserve that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
October 23, 2017, 11:41:14 AM
A new week has begun,and the purse is empty! To our just demands on the prize no answer.
Activity: 329
October 23, 2017, 08:18:36 AM
Hey ColorlessK,

Any news about the missing bounty payments ? Payment was not made at that time. is there improvement?
Pages:
Jump to: