Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 46842 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 04:09:05 AM
I dont know when will be distribution of missing token, you said always next week
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
October 22, 2017, 09:17:57 PM
Hi guys, I am still messaging the team but it seems there are some delays in lights of all the recent things that the team has to take care off. Will try to speed this as much as possible.
Hello sir, till now i didn't get my slack bounty reward. as per your update i will wait for this but how long to take wait for this...
please mentioned a date approximately so that i can get touch in the mean time. thanks

We are working on it right now and the date hasn't changed, it should still be this week

I also have not received payment for the second article
spreadsheets no: 393
Token: 1697 COSS
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 08:50:57 PM
Hi guys, I am still messaging the team but it seems there are some delays in lights of all the recent things that the team has to take care off. Will try to speed this as much as possible.
Hello sir, till now i didn't get my slack bounty reward. as per your update i will wait for this but how long to take wait for this...
please mentioned a date approximately so that i can get touch in the mean time. thanks

We are working on it right now and the date hasn't changed, it should still be this week
New week, where our bounty?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 22, 2017, 10:04:18 AM
Where's our bounty? When the distribution?
Mine too. Im losing my hope
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
October 22, 2017, 08:10:55 AM
Where's our bounty? When the distribution?
copper member
October 21, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

Hope it will really be given before this week ends.
till now i didnt receive my share, it only 2days left i think or 1day as they have been promise us to give the share this week, hoping that they will not break my trust.
Activity: 210
October 21, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

Hope it will really be given before this week ends.
Activity: 266
October 21, 2017, 05:07:38 AM

Why you made link post here? are you not read? this campaign is over and all participants have received their bounty.
No, not all the participants have received their bounties. Some of them still haven't received their tokens yet. The campaign manager said that they will give the missing tokens within this week and I hope what he said was true. All of these participants have waited long enough.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 20, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Why you made link post here? are you not read? this campaign is over and all participants have received their bounty.
Activity: 244
October 20, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

Oke sir , i will waiting this week to get missing token.
payMe - P2E
October 20, 2017, 06:38:11 AM

I also have not received payment for blog / article and I have filled out the form submitted, is there a time that can be determined to be paid?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
October 19, 2017, 10:57:46 AM

Activity: 183
October 18, 2017, 01:04:04 AM
Activity: 266
October 17, 2017, 06:20:48 PM
Hi @ColorlessK,
Got any update on this? Because its been too long since the official distribution of the bounties and the participants that haven't received their payment yet have been waiting for too long. I hope we get an update on this and I hope that the distribution will start soon.

Regards,
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 17, 2017, 11:43:44 AM
I still have not received COSS tokens, please as soon as this problem is solved .. thanks  Smiley
copper member
October 15, 2017, 11:16:14 PM
Hi guys, sorry for taking so long. I have talked with Rune. The team was very overworked because of the DAO but the distribution should be done over this coming week.
Great. Hoping that i could get my coss this week thanks.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 08:11:27 PM
Hi guys, sorry for taking so long. I have talked with Rune. The team was very overworked because of the DAO but the distribution should be done over this coming week.

hi ColorlessK, missing token
spreadsheets 377 amount of token 1697,312588
spreadsheets 422 amount of token 848,6562942
thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
October 15, 2017, 05:41:44 PM
payMe - P2E
October 15, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

thank you for your information please write my missing payment for blog bounty in spreadsheets number 393 with 1697 coss..
thank you for your attention
Pages:
Jump to: