Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 50. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
How hard is to setup a Pentanode masternode? I'm thinking of getting one tomorrow but I suck at software.
Activity: 186
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
Discord invite link not work for me. Can anyone give me another link? Am I ban for no reason?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:11:58 AM
Good project
with an interesting, in my opinion, a system of bonuses.
Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 20, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
I would like to see the possibility of safe exchange in Fiat soon.

About exchanger with Fiat pairs, I think you hurried )). Soon the coin will be added to the exchanger, you will exchange for bitcoin, then as you want.
Activity: 6
May 20, 2018, 07:26:29 AM
I would like to see the possibility of safe exchange in Fiat soon.
Activity: 6
May 20, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Good project... Nice roadmap
Activity: 147
May 20, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

There are only a few hours left until the end of the bounty company this week. There is also an opportunity to get free coins. More information in discord.
Thanks for the reminder! the community is doing really well so far with participating in these bounties!
May 20, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

There are only a few hours left until the end of the bounty company this week. There is also an opportunity to get free coins. More information in discord.
May 20, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

We are looking for Shared MN partner. Only one service will get 'official' title. Please contact @PentaNode

We need more details information about the shared master node program. Can you please explain here?

I was just broadcasting the information from the discord. For all questions, please contact the developer.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 20, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

We are looking for Shared MN partner. Only one service will get 'official' title. Please contact @PentaNode

We need more details information about the shared master node program. Can you please explain here?
May 20, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

May 20, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
Hello, i would like to try for the airdrop and maybe invest after !!
heyy samyx! come over to discord and join in on the bounties! this weeks about to come to an end but I think there may be another week of promotional bounties ! so stay tuned =)
Activity: 164
May 19, 2018, 01:51:41 AM
We are officially past block #9800  Shocked Grin
Waiting for block #15000 Cheesy to get gold masternode reward
When we can exchange Pentanode? Hope we can listed on exchange after block #15000
Listing after block #35000 Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
May 19, 2018, 10:05:58 PM
Hello, i would like to try for the airdrop and maybe invest after !!
May 19, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
Unfortunately, I don’t know. I am convinced that developers will make a ringing announcement to make sure that community knows about it. It will happen in this month.
I hope it will happen faster. Do they have some more interesting plan for this month? Is there something planned for May 2018? I hope they have many plans.
This month they want to list Pentsnode on several serious website. It is important decision to present the project for a wider target group. People need to discover interesting and promising projects like this.
Yes, it is true. Developers need to find more investors because the project needs more resources. But, I think the project will be needed. No one could decide on ignoring financial attractiveness of Pentanode.
I am sure that this month will be very successful for the project. The community is enough big to support the project how it supposed to be
definitely picking up traction! a lot of newcomers over the past few days! I would like to welcome to every newcomers!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
Unfortunately, I don’t know. I am convinced that developers will make a ringing announcement to make sure that community knows about it. It will happen in this month.
I hope it will happen faster. Do they have some more interesting plan for this month? Is there something planned for May 2018? I hope they have many plans.
This month they want to list Pentsnode on several serious website. It is important decision to present the project for a wider target group. People need to discover interesting and promising projects like this.
Yes, it is true. Developers need to find more investors because the project needs more resources. But, I think the project will be needed. No one could decide on ignoring financial attractiveness of Pentanode.
I am sure that this month will be very successful for the project. The community is enough big to support the project how it supposed to be
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 09:11:06 PM
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

discord invite = 0.1 PTN
Pages:
Jump to: