Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 51. (Read 8071 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:06:05 PM
I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
Unfortunately, I don’t know. I am convinced that developers will make a ringing announcement to make sure that community knows about it. It will happen in this month.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 09:00:28 PM
I see that Pentanode already have a successful bounty and airdrop, but I can’t find any information about the referral program. Do they have something like that?
Yes, of course they have. You just need to read attentively the information from their official website. The referral program is very interesting I think for users.
Yes, thanks. It seems to me very easy. 5% bonus looks very attractive I think. Besides, many of my friends are interested in Pentanode and I will have a nice profit.
It is true. I think you can afford it. Besides, there is not much time left till the official launch, so the hype will only rise and rise. You can help to popularize this project.
Of course, I will try to do my best. Is there a fixed date of the official launch? I would be happy to know it because I really care about Pentnode.
May 19, 2018, 08:55:39 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:50:22 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:44:36 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
It is great. Is the bounty active? I mean, have developers paid already for participants? I just don’t about this bounty anything, unfortunately.
It is ok. The bounty has been launched recently, but the pentanode’s team is very responsible. They’ve already made the first payments. I think it is a good sign and it says something.
I think Pentanode want to grow a strong and serious community. I hope their plans will be successful, because their success is a guarantee of mine profit.
You are right. I consider that pentanode have already showed an impressive result. I hope they will save the same pace of development that they have at the current moment.
May 19, 2018, 08:39:21 PM
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
Hey everyone! I have few questions about the project. I like the idea and I would like to become a member, but I don’t know what to choose. What will be better?
It depends on how much money do you want to spend. Of course, if you will invest more money you will get back a bigger profit and more bonuses. So, it’s your own decision.
That’s right. Ok. Do you know what exactly masternodes are more popular? I want to spend money as much as it is possible for me, but I am afraid it will not a very big amount.
You can be calm because there is possibility for users that don’t have enough money to buy a bronze masternode. They can just stale some coins and randomly get a reward. Most popular are diamond, silver and golden masternodes.
Wow. It is nice opportunity for all users. Ok, I will consider what you said. I probably will choose the silver one. I get some coins by myself, but I would like to get some free coins too. Do you know how I can get them?
I wish you good luck with your masternodes. Yes, of course there are some ways to get free coins. You can become a participant of bounty campaign or the airdrop.
It is great. Is the bounty active? I mean, have developers paid already for participants? I just don’t about this bounty anything, unfortunately.
It is ok. The bounty has been launched recently, but the pentanode’s team is very responsible. They’ve already made the first payments. I think it is a good sign and it says something.
I think Pentanode want to grow a strong and serious community. I hope their plans will be successful, because their success is a guarantee of mine profit.
May 19, 2018, 08:31:07 PM
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 08:30:13 PM
I will consider investing in this project.

Reserving translation in italian.
May 19, 2018, 08:25:13 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:20:29 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:15:56 PM
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 08:13:11 PM
I will consider investing in this project.
May 19, 2018, 08:07:41 PM
May 19, 2018, 08:02:16 PM
May 19, 2018, 07:57:31 PM
May 19, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 07:44:59 PM
If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
This is true? Can they do this?
You're right. They really set a lot of goals.
I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Perfectly. That's why we need to start investing now.
If you want, then invite your friends, let them also try to make money.
May 19, 2018, 07:40:40 PM
If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
This is true? Can they do this?
You're right. They really set a lot of goals.
I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Pages:
Jump to: