Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 4. (Read 14440 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
March 25, 2014, 03:51:04 PM
SunTrust has been added to our Cash Deposit bank options at CoinRnr.com! Is there one near you?
March 24, 2014, 03:28:23 PM
Mazin, I'd like to sell 0.2 BTC but your website says minimum is $200 sell amount. Would you lower it to $100? Thanks!

James

Sure Smiley Change has been made.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 24, 2014, 03:21:49 PM
Mazin, I'd like to sell 0.2 BTC but your website says minimum is $200 sell amount. Would you lower it to $100? Thanks!

James
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 15, 2014, 02:52:56 PM
We have added a new automated verification method and are requiring all users to verify (or re-verify). Need help? Let us know at [email protected].

Its a little bit of a hassle to some folks who are computer savvy to upload scans etc to the website so Im sure its a bit intimidating to those who aren't computer savvy lol! If your aren't able to upload photos, bills, etc via identity network on site then you should at least have the option of sending same info via email since it accomplishes same goal Smiley  Thanks

Other than that small quirk i've been a satisfied client of Mazin's since he was over at localbitcoin.org, very fast, very courteous, great business!!! Just still waiting for my verification process to be completed! ( I was one of those who had to send my info via email lol )
March 14, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
Buy bitcoin today, receive it today. Skip all the hassle at CoinRnr.com
March 12, 2014, 11:48:35 AM
Thank you to everyone who has signed up and verified so far! A lot of cool things to come from CoinRnr in the following weeks. Keep your eye on the site!
March 10, 2014, 12:50:30 PM
Coin RNR is an excellent service. I have done 7 transactions with them so far, and 6 have worked amazingly well with the 7th one placed today in the works. Mazin talked me through my first order via the chat feature, and since then has been very responsive to questions and other support needs. You definitely get to interact with the human being on the other side of the site which is very reassuring considering what has been going on with other Bitcoin sites.

I learned about Coin RNR right about the time Camp BX announced it would no longer be processing ACH transfers directly to a bank, so I needed an alternative service, so the timing of launch couldn't have been better for me.

Coin RNR doesn't have all the features of an exchange, so you compromise a little on price, but that is more than made up for in speed of delivery. I'm usually not in any big hurry to trade my Bitcoin into fiat, but I do appreciate the speed here because I really like to minimize the amount of time my funds are tied up in an online service. I really appreciate the fast in and out. I send my Bitcoin and within an hour I get the email informing me that my bank transfer is on its way.

Keep up the good work and may Coin RNR be able to scale up while still keeping the great customer service Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
March 07, 2014, 05:17:43 PM
Coin RNR is an excellent service. I have done 7 transactions with them so far, and 6 have worked amazingly well with the 7th one placed today in the works. Mazin talked me through my first order via the chat feature, and since then has been very responsive to questions and other support needs. You definitely get to interact with the human being on the other side of the site which is very reassuring considering what has been going on with other Bitcoin sites.

I learned about Coin RNR right about the time Camp BX announced it would no longer be processing ACH transfers directly to a bank, so I needed an alternative service, so the timing of launch couldn't have been better for me.

Coin RNR doesn't have all the features of an exchange, so you compromise a little on price, but that is more than made up for in speed of delivery. I'm usually not in any big hurry to trade my Bitcoin into fiat, but I do appreciate the speed here because I really like to minimize the amount of time my funds are tied up in an online service. I really appreciate the fast in and out. I send my Bitcoin and within an hour I get the email informing me that my bank transfer is on its way.

Keep up the good work and may Coin RNR be able to scale up while still keeping the great customer service Smiley
March 06, 2014, 01:08:17 PM
We have patched some bugs with our identification system and are hoping to add miiCard and credit cards in the next week! Thanks for being patient with us as we go through this transition.
March 05, 2014, 04:09:52 PM
Hi Mazin,

I have sent in my drivers license and a util bill to get re-verified and was approved just now.

Problem is I can't seem to sell my bitcoins, when I click on Sell link, it says the form has been disabled. How do I go about sending in my bank account info, via email, snail mail, or what?

Thanks,

James

We disabled the sell form temporarily as we do not have an expedited way of sending transfers to new clients at this time. Since we have already previously sent transfers to you, I will re-open the form and you can complete the order! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reach out to us at [email protected] when you're ready to sell.
March 05, 2014, 12:32:17 PM
We have added a new automated verification method and are requiring all users to verify (or re-verify). Need help? Let us know at [email protected].
March 04, 2014, 06:56:33 PM
I got a question for you real quick... Are you a licensed MSB?

Yes, we are a FinCEN registered MSB.
March 04, 2014, 06:55:23 PM
I got a question for you real quick... Are you a licensed MSB?
March 04, 2014, 09:20:48 AM
Hi

First of all, your website looks great and your service appears to be just as good!

Anyways, I would love to use your service, but like many others, there are none of those banks nearby. The closest BofA to me is 3 hours. I have this same problem with localbitcoins.

I am asking you to consider how many people are in the same boat.  Please consider expanding to Peoples United, TD bank, and/or Key bank.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are going to be looking in to new banks this week. For now we are up and running with Wells Fargo.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 24, 2014, 08:48:21 PM
Hi

First of all, your website looks great and your service appears to be just as good!

Anyways, I would love to use your service, but like many others, there are none of those banks nearby. The closest BofA to me is 3 hours. I have this same problem with localbitcoins.

I am asking you to consider how many people are in the same boat.  Please consider expanding to Peoples United, TD bank, and/or Key bank.
February 24, 2014, 11:21:11 AM
We are short staffed this week (February 23 - March 1). Orders will still be delivered on the same day of purchase, but on a few hour delay. Thank you for your patience.
February 18, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
All bank branches should be open again today
February 14, 2014, 02:17:36 PM
Hi Mazin,

I placed 2 orders, please disregard the first order, yes I understand that I can only place 2 orders a day max. I see you've already sent me the btc. THANK YOU!

James

No worries James. Our pleasure as always!
February 14, 2014, 02:13:00 PM
Hi Mazin,

I placed 2 orders, please disregard the first order, yes I understand that I can only place 2 orders a day max. I see you've already sent me the btc. THANK YOU!

James
February 14, 2014, 11:00:45 AM
Friday!
Pages:
Jump to: