Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 41. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
This thread was created only one week ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
You know it is much easier to understand the information when it is taken in a conversation. Could you,please, tell me about the project?
October 20, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
This thread was created only one week ago but there is proper attention from the community, I think that idea can be interesting. Did someone read the wp of the project, what its main idea?
Do not be so lazy and read the information on the thread by yourself, every single word is clear
October 20, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!

Based on this information, I realized that by mid-November, users will be able to start using the services of the project, this is a great result!
Activity: 210
October 20, 2018, 06:44:45 AM
Where can I get information about the project stages? I am interested to know how the project will develop, whether developers have a development plan in the future! It is important.

I think that the answer to this question is on the official website of the project. This project is a serious product, so this description is definitely in the project description.

Here is the answer: Presale is divided into 3 stages: Stage 1: from October 15 to October 22. 30 Masternodes are available at the lowest price: $ 0.5 / coin Stage 2: from October 22 to October 29. 40 Masternodes are available at a price of $ 0.6 per coin Stage 3: from October 29 to November 12. 130 craftsmen available at a price of 0.75 USD per coin

Great, I didn't even have time to start searching for an answer Thank you for answering the question so quickly. It will be interesting to a large number of users!
Activity: 168
October 20, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Activity: 98
October 20, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

October 20, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.

Well, thanks for the help, apparently you are right and I do not have enough knowledge to understand this. It gets that I knowingly asked this question here and received the correct answer to it. thank.
October 19, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
I watched the video with the creator of the project and it inspired me very much, thank you very much that the creators of the project are working and really bring something new to this industry.

Well, as far as I understand, yes, if you video about this information on the website, then this is really so, why do you ask?

I just saw the information that this project works on the pure algorithm POS and did not see there information about any master nodes. Is it compatible?
Well, of course it is compatible, I advise you to read about the master nodes in more detail, so that you understand exactly how it works and in the future you did not have any questions.
October 19, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

October 19, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

October 19, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
Activity: 220
October 19, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.

Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.
I think we will see it with this project. I will follow the updates and support the team that is working on it in every possible way.
October 19, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
In fact, the project is not limited to electricity, they set a goal to fully monitor the consumption of network users.

So you mean to give users the opportunity to pay for utilities with this token? Sounds pretty interesting.
In theory, yes, it looks interesting, but here it is not only about payment. This token will fully regulate this. For example, allow users to save.

and how are they going to implement it, may I find out? The issue of saving various resources is very important. Especially if this resource is my money.

Users will have the opportunity to choose service providers on their own, they will be able to choose those whose tariffs are most beneficial for them.
In fact, it all sounds quite futuristic, I can not imagine how it will work in reality. But I really would like to see it.
October 19, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

October 19, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

October 19, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

October 19, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

October 19, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: