Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 43. (Read 6400 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.

Support for all platforms will be approved by a large number of users, because many participants use devices that support several platforms at once, it will be very convenient!
Activity: 242
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 06:32:09 AM
As far as I know, in addition to this technology, developers are creating a product with which the project technology will be implemented, I would be interested to know about it.

Yes, I read a lot about this product, as far as I understood it is a prototype of the wallet, which will store all user information and all transactions that will be carried out by the participant

They develop a cryptocurrency wallet that holds your public and private keys that can be used to receive or pay for PowerSwitch coins.

Developers say they use their smart application to manage the PowerSwitch SmartPlug, letting you see with which energy provider you are connected and pay your bills with PowerSwitch coins.
October 19, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

Activity: 242
October 19, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

October 19, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
Activity: 98
October 19, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the main idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new cryptoblock chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

It will be interesting for users to apply this technology in their life, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when paying for and using these resources.
Activity: 210
October 19, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the main idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new cryptoblock chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
Activity: 112
October 19, 2018, 05:46:12 AM
it is not clear how a person can use Power Switch to save energy consumption.? explain how this happens please me and my friends interested in this issue Shocked
copper member
Activity: 1
October 18, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
The PowerSwitch Masternode lottery has begun!

ONE lucky contest winner will receive 5 000 PWS!

How to participate :
Click on https://goo.gl/forms/X6ybptukbX4lTxWy2 and follow the instructions

Cost : 250 PWS per entry, you can enter multiple times to maximize your chances (4 entry max par Discord user)

The winner of 5 000 PWS will be picked among participant and announced on Discord  the 21st of October

Good Luck !
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

copper member
Activity: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:56:08 AM
Why your whitepaper does not explain the concept behind your project?
"PowerSwitch is a blockchain used to monitor energy usage and save cost." How? When?
It's in the abstract you quoted.
People paying their power supply (electricity, water, domestic gas...) via a meter (smart plugs) can adapt our prototype onto it. It will monitor your energy usage, searches the cheapest energy tariffs and switch suppliers quickly through our blockchain.
PowerSwitch token are also meant to be accepted as a payment token for your power bills.
Activity: 98
October 19, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Activity: 210
October 19, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.

I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.
This is absolutely true, besides, I am sure that the popularity of this project will be so great that then I can easily implement these tokens on the exchange.
October 18, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
An interesting project with an interesting idea, I have a question, can I take part in some kind of bonus program to get tokens for free?

Actually, yes, the website has more detailed information about this. You can participate in the bonus program. And there is also a referral program, which can also bring you free coins.
This is great news, I really like to participate in such programs, especially if the project is really good, a couple of extra tokens will never be superfluous.

I agree with you, I think that many people underestimate various campaign bounty and in vain do not want to take part in this, they often manage to get quite a large number of free coins.
October 18, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

October 18, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

October 18, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
Activity: 220
October 18, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
Is it real? This is a rather interesting decision. I have never seen such projects before. I hope that this will develop quite successfully and will be a success.
October 18, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
And what is the main purpose of this coin, I understand the principle of the master nodes, but still I would like to understand what it will be for and in what area will it be applicable?

As far as I understand, they want to enter the market in order to provide a convenient means for convenient switching of the electricity supplier.
Yes? but how is this possible, because it’s just a token, how can it be related to electricity, I can’t understand?

Well, at the first stage it will be presented as just a coin, and in the future it is planned to submit a finished product through which electricity consumption readings will be read.
Pages:
Jump to: