Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 3. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 09:35:52 AM
BAGS will never disappoint you .
BAGS will give you valuable token for your worthless tokens .
BAGS to the MOON .
BAGS
BAGS
BAGS  Grin Grin
Yes BAGS never disappoint
We are BAGGERS 😂
August 02, 2019, 09:24:34 AM
I think that the small difference that the people who will exchanges their tokens who lost so much in value for the BAG token is just getting a few dollars in the future. It is not that bad but it does not also benefit the ICO victims better but I guess it's much better that having something that losing all the value of their shitcoins.
Agreed but currently they only allow one time upcycle, if the the BAGS become expensive and they allow upcycle more than once, it would be a different story
August 02, 2019, 07:27:53 AM
This project has always been great with loads of happening with the community. A project for the future,a project to reckon on at any given time..$BAGS
August 02, 2019, 07:13:58 AM
A deflationary token with use case upcycling of worthless tokens.. Giving back to the hurt victim of scams token through Icos... loving $BAGS
August 02, 2019, 05:02:37 AM
I have already upcycled some of the my worthless tokens. I am waiting now for possible second round.

Tg: @darkosi
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 02, 2019, 02:33:45 AM
I think that the small difference that the people who will exchanges their tokens who lost so much in value for the BAG token is just getting a few dollars in the future. It is not that bad but it does not also benefit the ICO victims better but I guess it's much better that having something that losing all the value of their shitcoins.
Activity: 14
August 02, 2019, 01:13:58 AM
I really like these bags. thanks to the bags because I was included in this bounty
Activity: 8
August 01, 2019, 09:01:15 PM
guys... with all due respect, with lots of rising deflationary token on the move, you don't want to miss having bagstoken in your wallet! just think on diversity on yr tokens holdings, it is wise to have bagstoken too right!? =)

Anyway, thks me later when bagstoken go straight to the mooon ;DDD

cheers:)

Activity: 8
August 01, 2019, 08:52:51 PM
BAGS will never disappoint you .
BAGS will give you valuable token for your worthless tokens .
BAGS to the MOON .
BAGS
BAGS
BAGS  Grin Grin
Activity: 16
August 01, 2019, 06:51:53 PM
An excellent project you guys have going on here. So far one of the best projects I've seen
Activity: 16
August 01, 2019, 06:43:44 PM
I upcycled Bitcoin token. I got it last year and they were all about the project promising it'll be of so much value. Till now the coin is worthless. Thanks to you guys I got the chance to upcycle for better a better coin, BAGS. You guys are the best
August 01, 2019, 01:44:00 PM
Forget shady businesses and promises of ICO campaigns, the BAGS team values creativity and puts in the work needed to fulfil the community’s desires.
Activity: 15
August 01, 2019, 11:31:22 AM
FOMO is one of the factors which will happen more in crypto market. The platform is volatile and huge pump\dump can happen anytime. But finding the potential gem coin is rare scenario. If you have such coin in your portfolio, you can rule this crypto world. Such a investment is BAGS token. You can buy from exchange or participate in the airdrop\bounty to get some tokens. Easily it will give 40x return in short term.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2019, 10:38:34 AM
Im loving BAGSTOKEN so much now. Supporting all the way. Having the best Developer team ,they are very active and giving all their efforts to deliver equality among members of the community. And unlike other projects, they are not hyping on the exchnage listings. They focus on what must deliver right now.
August 01, 2019, 09:31:07 AM
Dont miss the train with BAGS
August 01, 2019, 09:15:02 AM
$BAGS has really come to stay in other to give hope to those that has lost it all mostly from those scam icos that raised millions of dollars... Very comfortable with this project and i keep on referring people to Bags as a project.
August 01, 2019, 07:23:02 AM
very interesting to see in the future bags projects. I will continue to hold this token because I am very sure that this will be very valuable and people will look for it.
Which is absolutely brilliant. Already upcycled one time. Waiting for the next opportunity to accumulate more BAGS
August 01, 2019, 05:40:00 AM

You can check BAGS status on page: http://status.bagstoken.org

Hurry up guys, go and upcycle (http://bagstoken.org/upcycle) bad coins and get some BAGS token.

They are very rare. They are valuable.

Tg: @darkosi

Activity: 25
August 01, 2019, 02:46:19 AM
This is a unique and clever idea, if you are unsatisfied  and a cryptocurrency market victim; now its time to BAGS out your less fortunate coin/token holdings. The best and wise solution BAGS -BAD Upcycle.

The Good thing why BAGS Token is different is that minimum supply is fair enough, it will deflated yearly, 2% burn rate every transactions, fairly distributed to the strong community holders, very active admin/support/developer and communites.

Check them out here for more info:
https://bagstoken.org
https://t.me/bagstoken

August 01, 2019, 01:41:13 AM
very interesting to see in the future bags projects. I will continue to hold this token because I am very sure that this will be very valuable and people will look for it.
Pages:
Jump to: