Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 31, 2019, 06:17:29 PM
 BAGS is the only i know that support
DEAD COIN thats why its very useful for
those investors who scammed by many projects.
Now you all need to is join in BAGS Community Wink
https://t.me/bagstoken
https://bagstoken.org
Activity: 14
July 31, 2019, 01:17:13 PM
With BAGS, upcycling means taking low-value tokens, mostly from abandoned projects, and giving crypto traders something new in return–the BAGS token! Grin
Activity: 15
July 31, 2019, 01:08:40 PM
BAGS TOKEN

Guys, they have great community and crystal clean deflationary token called as BAGS. As a strong believing community members, i need everyone to join their community and make them one of the successfully Crypto project.

Useful Links:

Official Website  : https://bagstoken.org
Telegram Group : https://t.me/bagstoken
Bounty Link       : bagstoken.org/upcycle
BAGS Status      : http://status.bagstoken.org

HODL YOUR BAGS!! Smiley
Activity: 53
July 31, 2019, 10:23:38 AM
I love too see how the Bags community grow bigger and bigger. Yes BAGS really deserves it, more development is coming. Come and join us, turn your bad tokens into precious one, with a name BAGSTOKEN.
You will not regret it, in my experience, as days passed , Im loving BAGS more and more.
Activity: 11
July 31, 2019, 09:48:03 AM
You all don't miss the queue to go to the moon with $BAGS
Activity: 7
July 31, 2019, 09:40:23 AM
Bags Community is so active and don't be late to join the program. We have good supportive admins who helps to resolve our doubts and problems.
Come and join the program
Bags to the Moon
July 31, 2019, 07:33:58 AM
bags look very effective and selective by holding airdrop and bounty. And I think this is different from the others and maybe it's the first time with airdrop or any other bounty. I am very happy with the project like this bag.
July 31, 2019, 05:34:38 AM
I'm getting more and more excited about BAGS tokens. I will not sell them. I will hold them for a longer time.

Since there are some tokens with a similar name, look out for the following:

Initial total supply 995,000 BAGS
Contract Address: 0xe7bf3aee922367c10c8acec3793fe7d809a38eef

Tg: @darkosi
July 31, 2019, 02:41:07 AM
How is BAGS different from other ICO project?

1)Deflationary with Minimum Supply (10,00,000 Coins)
2)2% Burn rate for every transaction made in block chain first year and keeps on decreasing from next year
3)ERC20 Token which runs in Ethereum block chain
4)80% Distribution of tokens to Community Holder through Air Drop
5)Already listed in ForkDelta and Token.Store exchange before official announcement
6)Planning to list in popular DEX's and CEX's soon
7)Strong Community with 24/7 Admin support from the Group

What else needed from this token to BOOM!! BOOM!!. It will definitely gonna ROCK.
I absolutely agree, infact what makes BAGS really interesting is that it's has a fixed supply cap initially and the 2% burn rate is going to make it even more rare and valuable in the coming future.
Fingers crossed, I hope the token distribution get completed successfully soon and get listed on number of good exchanges.
July 30, 2019, 10:11:01 PM
Hi guys, whoever reading this, come and join us in telegram, see for yrself the community is growing! Unofficial dexs already listing bags and more great things happening on the way for bags community.
You wil see me here again soon and update yall in my journey with bagstoken..cheerss

Guys before i forget...
1. You can find the bags community and myself here https://t.me/bagstoken  it's growing fast!!!:D
2. BAD Tokens Upcycle is still on! Fill in the form and UPCYCLE your BAD tokens! https://bagstoken.org/upcycle ..it is a choice you can make if you're not buying it on the unofficial dex.
Soon enaf i am sure there will be lots of exchangers listing bagstoken!

cheers..  Wink

Activity: 81
July 30, 2019, 09:28:36 PM
I know a lot of people who hold tokens that are not valuable, Token BAGS is the solution for you to be able to change your bad token, to a more valuable token. namely BAGS.
Activity: 16
July 30, 2019, 02:54:38 PM
A community can only thrive because of its project relevance and the contribution of community members. So far these project has met and even surpassed those requirements. This is really a very unique project and one I'm really grateful I'm a participant of
Activity: 15
July 30, 2019, 12:16:28 PM
How is BAGS different from other ICO project?

1)Deflationary with Minimum Supply (10,00,000 Coins)
2)2% Burn rate for every transaction made in block chain first year and keeps on decreasing from next year
3)ERC20 Token which runs in Ethereum block chain
4)80% Distribution of tokens to Community Holder through Air Drop
5)Already listed in ForkDelta and Token.Store exchange before official announcement
6)Planning to list in popular DEX's and CEX's soon
7)Strong Community with 24/7 Admin support from the Group

What else needed from this token to BOOM!! BOOM!!. It will definitely gonna ROCK.
Activity: 3
July 30, 2019, 10:28:03 AM
To get token bags, we have to follow airdrop and bounty upcycle, this is very different from other airdrops that I have participated in and are very closely watched by the team to get this token. so in my opinion this token will become a token that has enormous potential later and I will continue to support it Smiley Smiley Smiley
July 30, 2019, 10:19:42 AM
Lots of blockchain projects who raised millions of dollars during a bull run lost their token value in a bear market, and without a working project or any income, were unable to pay their employees and had to end their projects. These “zombie” tokens still have some active traders, so they have value, but project progress has stopped and founders dumped their tokens. Token holders are forced to sell low or hold without knowing if the value will ever rise. BAGS will try to help all those victims to regain their investment value. 
July 30, 2019, 10:08:19 AM
BAGSSSS

Dont be late to success  Grin
BAGS is here to help you from losing ,
All uou need to do is to join @bagstoken .
BAGS is waiting to you now   Grin
July 30, 2019, 09:10:16 AM
If you have many failures and losses in the crypto world, come and join the $BAGS Community.
$BAGS is now transforming a story of failure and loss into astory of GROWTH and SUCCESS.
Activity: 53
July 30, 2019, 08:07:03 AM
So im a member of BAGSTOKEN community and what I can say is that Im very happy to be part of and and excited as the amount of members are continuing to grow. Active Developer team and members , and healthy discussion. You who are reading this, dont let this chance to join us and be part of Bagstoken community 😉. Holding dead coins? Well, it's the best chance to upcycle them and receive BAGS 👜👜👜
Activity: 3
July 30, 2019, 08:02:12 AM
Good project and to the moon token in the future. I realy realy hold bags token if i received this token.
July 30, 2019, 07:13:58 AM
first, I feel very fortunate to be able to follow the bounty of the bags, this bounty is very different from other airdrop or bounty. I think this project in the future will grow rapidly and I'm sure this token will be very popular later
Pages:
Jump to: