Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 2. (Read 1526 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
January 06, 2021, 09:56:29 PM
I like that BonFi platform helps users gain a comprehensive overview of the DeFi market, as for me it is very useful feature Wink
You are right. Even people who are in this space for years can get lost sometimes. Having the overview it really helps from time to time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
January 05, 2021, 04:49:18 PM
Platform Development Update 2

The BonFi Council launched the BNF token two months ago — and since then, the team has put great efforts to accelerate the development process. The BonFi team is excited to share the latest updates on the current development status and provide further insights into the platform’s functioning.

Read more: https://medium.com/bonfiorg/platform-development-update-2-e324daaabe46.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
December 31, 2020, 08:30:55 AM
BonFi platform is sometimes described as DeFi 2.0 and "difference between DeFi 1.0 and DeFi 2.0 lies in understanding the industry’s status quo, compared to where we will take DeFi in the future." So it is only difference between 1.0 and 2.0 DeFi?
BonFi will be something like yearn but much better. AI should find the best opportunities for your money. Team promised one more announcement today so let's wait. Idk what is the difference btw defi 1 and 2.  Huh
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 17, 2020, 12:00:25 PM
We cannot predict at this time because all will be answered if the BonFi project has launched their platform, as many people say here, when the product platform has been launched the demand will be high and that's where the BNF tokens will be very valuable, but this is only predictions only, so let's wait together whether it works or not

I think the best way its we should wait for release of Bonvest platform. Yes price not on the pre sale level but guys are working. I hope platform will be launched till the end of the year. I'm holdin my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
yes likewise with me, I followed the sales sale at a price of $ 0.0081, if I sell it now of course it will be detrimental to myself, and hopefully at the right time all the situation will turn around and the main driving goal that we can feel later is the launch of the BonFi platform .
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
November 10, 2020, 11:43:06 PM
We cannot predict at this time because all will be answered if the BonFi project has launched their platform, as many people say here, when the product platform has been launched the demand will be high and that's where the BNF tokens will be very valuable, but this is only predictions only, so let's wait together whether it works or not

I think the best way its we should wait for release of Bonvest platform. Yes price not on the pre sale level but guys are working. I hope platform will be launched till the end of the year. I'm holdin my tokens  Grin Grin Grin
November 05, 2020, 01:25:52 PM

Price of the tokens depends a lot from the condition of cryptocurrency market. If cryptocurrency market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too. But the demand in tokens will appear only after the platform will be launched.

Now the price of the tokens continue to fall and trading volumes are small. https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/BNF-BTC
May be the situation will change after the launch of the platform. It is necessary to wait. The time of quick profit has finished.
that means that anyone who joins the BNF token sale is advised to keep their tokens even longer to wait for the BNF launch, and anyone who sells BNF tokens at this time will experience a loss - 9x, waiting for the launch of the platform even though it is uncertain the demand will be much.

Bonfi has a staking system. The longer holders of BNF keep their tokens the more money they earn on tokens. It is profitable to hold tokens. Here is information about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc.
how can i save more bonfis, and i have joined their pre-sale until now i still keep it in my wallet address and are there any definite interesting things to wait for here? I gave $ 100 and now it's only worth $16 this is very disappointing isn't it
Well feel sorry for your unprofitable investing mate, The fear is that this project is a long-term investment, so if you look at it, in a short time it will make a loss. I'm not saying I believe in this project, but if you invest at least you have that confidence, that is the risk.
Before investing you need to consider the project is it a short term or long term investment. Long term investments are more gamble but can pay big. If you invested long term and want short term results that don't work this way.
November 03, 2020, 06:08:09 PM

Price of the tokens depends a lot from the condition of cryptocurrency market. If cryptocurrency market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too. But the demand in tokens will appear only after the platform will be launched.

Now the price of the tokens continue to fall and trading volumes are small. https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/BNF-BTC
May be the situation will change after the launch of the platform. It is necessary to wait. The time of quick profit has finished.
that means that anyone who joins the BNF token sale is advised to keep their tokens even longer to wait for the BNF launch, and anyone who sells BNF tokens at this time will experience a loss - 9x, waiting for the launch of the platform even though it is uncertain the demand will be much.

Bonfi has a staking system. The longer holders of BNF keep their tokens the more money they earn on tokens. It is profitable to hold tokens. Here is information about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc.
how can i save more bonfis, and i have joined their pre-sale until now i still keep it in my wallet address and are there any definite interesting things to wait for here? I gave $ 100 and now it's only worth $16 this is very disappointing isn't it
Well feel sorry for your unprofitable investing mate, The fear is that this project is a long-term investment, so if you look at it, in a short time it will make a loss. I'm not saying I believe in this project, but if you invest at least you have that confidence, that is the risk.
Before investing you need to consider the project is it a short term or long term investment. Long term investments are more gamble but can pay big. If you invested long term and want short term results that don't work this way.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 02, 2020, 11:36:04 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 02, 2020, 11:53:13 AM

November 02, 2020, 11:35:48 AM

Profit for staking is not very big. It is only 24% per year for big token holders. So a lot will depends how actively project develops its ecosystem and what is the price of the tokens.

On what exchanges do you plan to list in the nearest future?

I think that future price of BNF will depend a lot from the coindition of cryptocurrency market, If cryptocurrency market will raise cryptocurrency will become more popular and investors will pay attention on BNF token too.
That is true. But it is sad that most tokens not only this one depends from crypto market. With project like this there is a bit of luck needed to success cause they depend from that market.
but let's take a little hindsight, their presale was $ 0.0081
and let's compare it with the current price is it really worth it?
and let's see their bonfi team near one of the coinbase teams, why don't they try to register it there maybe it's a good step and strategy to wait for the bonfi platform to be launched
November 02, 2020, 11:26:07 AM

Profit for staking is not very big. It is only 24% per year for big token holders. So a lot will depends how actively project develops its ecosystem and what is the price of the tokens.

On what exchanges do you plan to list in the nearest future?

I think that future price of BNF will depend a lot from the coindition of cryptocurrency market, If cryptocurrency market will raise cryptocurrency will become more popular and investors will pay attention on BNF token too.
That is true. But it is sad that most tokens not only this one depends from crypto market. With project like this there is a bit of luck needed to success cause they depend from that market.
October 30, 2020, 01:40:12 PM

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
October 29, 2020, 04:50:00 PM

October 27, 2020, 06:40:28 PM

I’ve used the Uniswap few hours ago after listing. I haven’t used Probit. Volume really low there. I offer you to use Uni too, for me it’s more simple to swap than use cex

The problem is that Uniswap is a decentralize exchange and price their is very small but commission is big. On Probit there is no liquidity 1.68 BTC for last 24 hours. It is not a good time to sell BNF now. Hope in future new listings will be added.
You said the advantages of a bonfi project, but do you know what investors think? this is very bad, they achieved maximum sales but look at the current price is very far below, I hope there are the right steps for the bonfi team

For now  Bonfi (BNF) does not have a working platform and ready product. It is necessary to wait for the launch of the  Bonfi platform and price of the tokens will raise because it will be demand in tokens on the platform.

that means we are waiting for next year for their products to be launched, and waiting for that long for the BNF token price to rise right, because the demand will increase if Bonfi products are launched
October 26, 2020, 06:30:38 PM

I’ve used the Uniswap few hours ago after listing. I haven’t used Probit. Volume really low there. I offer you to use Uni too, for me it’s more simple to swap than use cex

The problem is that Uniswap is a decentralize exchange and price their is very small but commission is big. On Probit there is no liquidity 1.68 BTC for last 24 hours. It is not a good time to sell BNF now. Hope in future new listings will be added.
You said the advantages of a bonfi project, but do you know what investors think? this is very bad, they achieved maximum sales but look at the current price is very far below, I hope there are the right steps for the bonfi team
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 25, 2020, 05:00:29 PM
Not many people know about the listing on Probit because it was no active advertizing campaign. Also it is necessary to promote BNF on Probit exchange and add new listings.
I think if just to make people to know this token already listed on Probit, campaign will not needed. Pin it on social media accounts, on telegram group and post it in the ann thread in bold I think is enough, people will see it easily.
If the dev really want to promote BNF on Probit, then an event like trading competition might something suitable to hold. It will also increase trading volume on Probit.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
October 25, 2020, 03:52:12 PM
Currently Probit has listed Bonfi on their exchange, the price difference is quite large between buy and sell orders. Probit is probably not where BNF holders can expect good prices.
https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/BNF-BTC

has anyone tried probit exchange? As I see volume there  is too small (only 3 BTC per last 24h on this pair) and spread is too high. What about withdraw? Has anyone tried withdraw funds from this exchange?
I already made several trade on probit, something I remember was selling CurioInvest tokens on there, I did not find any problems when withdrawing and even without KYC. I would say that 3 btc 24 hours volume is tolerable for a new listed token, but if only tens of dollars in 24 hours, that's indeed so small. This is a great start to a project.
October 25, 2020, 06:25:13 AM
Uniswap listing was pretty good. I think 150k of locked value and 1.5kk+ volume are great metrics. Wait for probit as all ppl around. Hope more dex/cex not far away

Information about Uniswap listing was published here https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127
And I did not find any update. Do you have more news about Uniswap listing?

I found this information about Bilaxy listing https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-will-list-on-bilaxy-exchange-b16b7f9d4d64
you missed the probit exchange will occur on the 22nd, hopefully with the BNF listing on the probit exchange it will have a good impact to push up prices because I see in the BonFi telegram community many investors are disappointed with the issue of the current BNF token price
Currently Probit has listed Bonfi on their exchange, the price difference is quite large between buy and sell orders. Probit is probably not where BNF holders can expect good prices.

has anyone tried probit exchange? As I see volume there  is too small (only 3 BTC per last 24h on this pair) and spread is too high. What about withdraw? Has anyone tried withdraw funds from this exchange?
for the problem of withdrawing on the current probit buraa there is no problem, it's just that the problem with the trading volume is very low there and it is best if the team has to spend the little funds they have raised during the sale period as well as registering BNF tokens on a top class exchange
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 24, 2020, 07:52:20 PM
Uniswap listing was pretty good. I think 150k of locked value and 1.5kk+ volume are great metrics. Wait for probit as all ppl around. Hope more dex/cex not far away

Information about Uniswap listing was published here https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127
And I did not find any update. Do you have more news about Uniswap listing?

I found this information about Bilaxy listing https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-will-list-on-bilaxy-exchange-b16b7f9d4d64
you missed the probit exchange will occur on the 22nd, hopefully with the BNF listing on the probit exchange it will have a good impact to push up prices because I see in the BonFi telegram community many investors are disappointed with the issue of the current BNF token price

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 24, 2020, 07:00:39 PM
Wow staking Pro pool was filled for 10 minutes as it's written. 4pm cet will be open another one pool. APY is lower but what can you do in case it's last chance to join staking. Hope its not the first and last pools ever.  Huh

Passive income is very popular. That is why many people participate in staking pool.

But it is necessary to have liquidity of tokens and add new cryptocurrency exchanges?

I did not understand what has happened with listing on Uniswap exchange. Do you already have listing on Uniswap exchange? Please give me a link
Pages:
Jump to: