Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 4. (Read 1531 times)

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
October 16, 2020, 03:05:07 PM
I did not find a Roadmap hee. When do you plan to launch your platform?
Yes, I also didn't find the Roadmap on the thread above, but if you are really digging up information about BonFi project then you will find the Bonfi Project Roadmap on the last page of the whitepaper.

and the Staking Platform will launch at Q3-Q4 2021 (according to project roadmap above)

OP: I think it's a good idea to include this Roadmap both in the thread and on your website
You doing it well, but it will be more good if you make the image clear enough to read, too blurry to see at this point. Indeed that was the time they will launch the staking platform, it mean we should wait almost 1 year to see it. Not a short time to wait.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
October 16, 2020, 02:55:31 PM
Yes, I also didn't find the Roadmap on the thread above, but if you are really digging up information about BonFi project then you will find the Bonfi Project Roadmap on the last page of the whitepaper.

and the Staking Platform will launch at Q3-Q4 2021 (according to project roadmap above)

OP: I think it's a good idea to include this Roadmap both in the thread and on your website
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
October 16, 2020, 12:30:18 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 14, 2020, 06:18:55 AM
A very interesting article about staking system in Bonfi was published in medium https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
It explained how $BNF staking system is working and how it is possible to get reward for staking.

Thank you for the article. I have read it. As I understand users will hold their tokens and lock them to get reward in two different pools. Each pool will have its own conditions of staking.

Now staking system is very popular and many projects use staking system to attract big community and to pay rewards people for holding tokens. But for staking is very important that the project would develop constantly and the price of the tokens would grow in future.
The new system indeed is very popular and it has some good sites but also bad. Now what will happen with this project we will need to wait 19Oct and see in which direction it goes. I have high hopes but lets see first.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 06, 2020, 10:21:13 AM

In 2017-2018 AI was just another one hype to acctract money. But whre are all this projects which were going to use AI? How DEFI and AI related and how it will be used? They should have at least prototype...

I agree that many people are disappointed in the projects which promised to work with AI and a lot of people do not understand how AI works and why it is necessary. That is why it is necessary to have MVP. Do you have an MVP to understand how  mining pool will work?

According to the roadmap in whitepapers launch of the platform will be only at the end of 2021. So it is necessary to wait to see how the platform and AI on the platform will work.

Fully working platform is not the same as MVP (its just a demo version, where people can see whats a products this is and how it will work when full platform will be launched).
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 05, 2020, 10:18:09 AM
The BonAI is part of BonVest and powers its price prediction. But I don't quite understand how it can do such things like price prediction if it is part of the system

It is necessary to have a lot of statistical data to use the AI systems. There are a lot of project which suppose to use AI. What is the difference between your project and the others?
When do you plan to start to use AI?

In 2017-2018 AI was just another one hype to acctract money. But whre are all this projects which were going to use AI? How DEFI and AI related and how it will be used? They should have at least prototype...
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
October 03, 2020, 07:33:19 PM
You are aiming to innovate the DeFi industry, what do you think will be your main contribution to the DeFi network when you deploy your project? As there are so many crap DeFis existing, what do you think will be your feature that will deviate from all this debacle? Investors are getting smarter because of the previous ICOs blunder but there are still people who don't learn their lessons.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
October 03, 2020, 04:45:58 AM
Since you published the names and photos of your Core Council Members, can you also add their profile links like their linkedin profile and other related links that you can tell they are real people? I know most of these DeFi projects are anonymous and very rare that you will encounter having their team members published. In case, you will be one of the few DeFi projects disclosing your team members and let's hope this project is real through and through.
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 02, 2020, 09:49:41 AM
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: