Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted - page 10. (Read 20161 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
October 16, 2014, 02:27:51 AM
Replied back and now will wait for your 2nd reply!

Order went smoothly and without a single issue.  MSDN invite sent exactly 20 minutes after payment.  Thank you!   Smiley
Activity: 191
October 16, 2014, 01:51:34 AM
Email sent to you for single MSDN invite

Replied to you shortly after.  Open for orders!

Replied back and now will wait for your 2nd reply!
October 15, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Replied to you shortly after.  Open for orders!
Activity: 191
October 15, 2014, 03:26:19 AM
October 14, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

My dear friend flying_pigs,

Thank you for mentioning my name to be with the good sellers here at the forum, apperciated my friend.

I know you well, you are a professional and a HQ person and I know you will prove yourself here as you did with me before.

For the people out there and specially the doubting ones,

Don't worry to deal with flying_pigs AT ALL, this guy is legit and so professional.

I know the escrow issue may sound sketchy, but I believe his elaboration as I know this guy being honest.

He have my recommendion Smiley

Thank you, Fakhoury, for your kind words. 

I am extremely grateful for your assistance and service as well.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
October 13, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
Prices are way too high, or I'd buy some.

I can provide a solid bulk discount if you're looking at purchase 5+ keys.  

There have been way too many sellers on here who have sold bad or incorrect keys and just left, or take several hours to provide the keys.  There are also, no doubt, many good sellers, Fakhoury being one of them.  

The reason these keys are a little more than what other sellers have offered is because you are paying for extremely high quality of service.  I promise to be on top of all orders and provide quick and clear communication to all my customers.  This takes a lot of time, and these keys aren't free to begin with. 

My dear friend flying_pigs,

Thank you for mentioning my name to be with the good sellers here at the forum, apperciated my friend.

I know you well, you are a professional and a HQ person and I know you will prove yourself here as you did with me before.

For the people out there and specially the doubting ones,

Don't worry to deal with flying_pigs AT ALL, this guy is legit and so professional.

I know the escrow issue may sound sketchy, but I believe his elaboration as I know this guy being honest.

He have my recommendion Smiley
October 13, 2014, 05:12:28 PM

Your prices are too high.

If I can get the keys for less, I will definitely lower my prices. 

I may be mistaken, but I thought OP's prices were great. WAY under retail. I don't happen to need any keys just yet, but I may here in a bit.

Thanks!  Just let me know if you need anything, and I'd be happy to help.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 03:22:06 PM
I may be mistaken, but I thought OP's prices were great. WAY under retail. I don't happen to need any keys just yet, but I may here in a bit.
Activity: 137
October 13, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

There have been way too many sellers on here who have sold bad or incorrect keys and just left, or take several hours to provide the keys.  There are also, no doubt, many good sellers, Fakhoury being one of them.  

The reason these keys are a little more than what other sellers have offered is because you are paying for extremely high quality of service.  I promise to be on top of all orders and provide quick and clear communication to all my customers.  This takes a lot of time, and these keys aren't free to begin with. 

Your prices are too high.
October 13, 2014, 02:26:27 PM

Activity: 137
October 13, 2014, 02:18:36 PM
October 13, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
No longer selling, too many buyers have tried to scam me.
Pages:
Jump to: