Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me - page 13. (Read 3217 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 01:00:45 PM
Good day . I have problem with MN setup. Pm me please
Good day, visit our discord or telegram. We can't PM you here
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
Good day . I have problem with MN setup. Pm me please
June 30, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
I think this project will make an investor especially who wants to start e-Commerce, can work on it. Hopefully the project can give the best services as planned in White paper.
Good day. We plan e-comerce in future . Now we're targeted in more important things like mobile app and ROI up

I'm catching on. But, simply, I would like it to be not only written, but also fulfilled. I see that you are a very good developer and will not stop there. In General, I liked the project. I'll follow you.
People give us money. They trust us . We won't let them down. We do our best for our customers and future
June 30, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Dear users!
After our relaunch we've got more then 15 purchases . Thank you for your trust. We will not let you down. With a community like we got, we can rise the top!!!!
Very good news for Relaunch . My congratulations Cool Cool Cool
Hope to be the BIG & Great project of the year 2018.
congratulations
i'm in
Thanks for so kind words)
Activity: 207
June 30, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

Dear users!
After our relaunch we've got more then 15 purchases . Thank you for your trust. We will not let you down. With a community like we got, we can rise the top!!!!
hm . everyday good news. it's might be great
looking at u
Activity: 116
June 30, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

Dear users!
congratulations
i'm in
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
I think this project will make an investor especially who wants to start e-Commerce, can work on it. Hopefully the project can give the best services as planned in White paper.
Good day. We plan e-comerce in future . Now we're targeted in more important things like mobile app and ROI up

I'm catching on. But, simply, I would like it to be not only written, but also fulfilled. I see that you are a very good developer and will not stop there. In General, I liked the project. I'll follow you.
Activity: 164
June 30, 2018, 03:42:17 AM

Dear users!
June 30, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Dear users!
June 30, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
June 30, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
Also can I pay pay in fiat to buy tokens? Or there is no such option?
Hey . I think nobody buy tokens via fiat. mostly everybody exchange their crypto. But maybe they take fiat money
Crypto must be more independent . Real crypto-geeks have forgot fiat already i think
yes, u r right . I think icos with mobile apps or debit card can kill fiat money . for example StarCash . Wait for their mobile app. i think it might be cool
I think they have to find more bloggers for promotion. it has 2 help for project future
Good day . We're trying to get in top MN listings. After that we'll work with bloggers. But anyway we're opened for propositions  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
June 30, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Dear users!
June 30, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
Hey . I think nobody buy tokens via fiat. mostly everybody exchange their crypto. But maybe they take fiat money
Crypto must be more independent . Real crypto-geeks have forgot fiat already i think
yes, u r right . I think icos with mobile apps or debit card can kill fiat money . for example StarCash . Wait for their mobile app. i think it might be cool
I think they have to find more bloggers for promotion. it has 2 help for project future
June 30, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
Activity: 155
June 30, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
June 29, 2018, 04:01:40 PM
The price of the coin has declined very much recently. And it decreased more significantly than the bitcoin rate decreased. Why is this happening? What losses did the early investors suffer and how can the founders of the coin comment on this?

My guess is that it is the market state and thin order book because there is not much volume currently.
Good day. We spent a lot of time on relaunch and new WP developing . We have new road map and goals of project. Thats why we have some issues with this. Soon we'll take it under control . Please take patience and follow our updates Cool
Activity: 58
June 29, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
The price of the coin has declined very much recently. And it decreased more significantly than the bitcoin rate decreased. Why is this happening? What losses did the early investors suffer and how can the founders of the coin comment on this?

My guess is that it is the market state and thin order book because there is not much volume currently.
Activity: 57
June 29, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
Good day. We take only crypto
Thanks for quick reply Grin Grin Grin Grin
June 29, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
Good day. We take only crypto
Pages:
Jump to: