Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me - page 8. (Read 3214 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 4
July 22, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
Looking forward for more upgrades. Seamless job, witting design.  Good luck team.
Good day . More updates will be 10th August .
Join our social media and don't miss updates  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 03:02:59 AM
Dear StarCash community
 New changes are coming to us! New exchange comes very soon . It’s not so big but important step for StarCash community . Soon we present one-click MN set up with MNitra. With such cool guys we should see more nodes on network . Also fork and swap are very close to us . After them price per MN will be 3000 STARS . Everyday world changes and StarCash community brings this changes for you . All updates and dates will be published in our social media .
#ToTheStars
That sounds cool! How did you come to such a decision?
For those concerned about rewards being less with more nodes on network, keep in mind that though the rewards will lessen per node, you will have twice the nodes AND block rewards will be doubled in the near future.

Once that happens, *in theory* you should see similar rewards as you do now, with less than half the collateral and twice the nodes.

With this change, and the ease of setup provided by MNitra, we should see many more nodes on network, which means many more coins off market, which should only benefit the StarCash long-term value.
But i think price of reward will dump i mean price in $ . Maybe i/m wrong , but you have to increase the ROI , not lowing the price
July 22, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
Dear StarCash community
 New changes are coming to us! New exchange comes very soon . It’s not so big but important step for StarCash community . Soon we present one-click MN set up with MNitra. With such cool guys we should see more nodes on network . Also fork and swap are very close to us . After them price per MN will be 3000 STARS . Everyday world changes and StarCash community brings this changes for you . All updates and dates will be published in our social media .
#ToTheStars
For those concerned about rewards being less with more nodes on network, keep in mind that though the rewards will lessen per node, you will have twice the nodes AND block rewards will be doubled in the near future.

Once that happens, *in theory* you should see similar rewards as you do now, with less than half the collateral and twice the nodes.

With this change, and the ease of setup provided by MNitra, we should see many more nodes on network, which means many more coins off market, which should only benefit the StarCash long-term value.
Activity: 207
July 21, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Dear StarCash community
#ToTheStars
July 21, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
How is the work with BiteBTC going??
We're waiting for their official announcement . After this we'll make post about it.
July 21, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
I am review in white paper on your project, It is really nice.
Thanks for your point
Activity: 39
July 21, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
How is the work with BiteBTC going??
Activity: 39
July 21, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Do you need any kind of help from the investors side? Like promotion or something.
We'll have bounty campaign soon . Also all the promo will be in time of bounty . Don't worry about this
ok.
great.
i think there is too empty right now. Your project is too good for such problems
We know about this. But after 10th August we're going to turn on our marketing campaign
It's nice to hear this. we hope you get great promo
July 21, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
Do you need any kind of help from the investors side? Like promotion or something.
We'll have bounty campaign soon . Also all the promo will be in time of bounty . Don't worry about this
ok.
great.
i think there is too empty right now. Your project is too good for such problems
We know about this. But after 10th August we're going to turn on our marketing campaign
July 21, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
Dear StarCash Community
We still haven’t presented our new exchange in our social media’s . We wait for official announcement by BiteBTC . We’re very sorry for this . Stay tuned and don’t miss updates . As soon as we get news about exchange , we post it here . Take patience
July 21, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
Such business are getting useful! Aesthetic plan, riveting business, impeccable website.  Good luck!
thank you Roll Eyes for your support
Activity: 128
July 21, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
ok.
great.
July 21, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
July 21, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
What is your mission? How did you come to an idea of your project?
Our mission is very simple- to make crypto-world closer to regular life.
Activity: 128
July 21, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
Activity: 109
July 21, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
What is your mission? How did you come to an idea of your project?
July 21, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Impeccably job, sentient website, interesting website!
Good day. Can you clarify what question it was? Or repeat it again
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
Reading website and it says circulating supply of coins just under 1million
Total supply is 21 million. But this slower release of coins over time allows StarCash to maintain a more stable price, and also make rising prices easier to acheive. With fewer coins being issued relative to current supply, there are fewer tokens available for sale. Making them more scarce. Furthermore, the distribution of coins occurs more gradually over a longer period of time.
Wow. It's nice idea. i like it
July 21, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
Total supply is 21 million. But this slower release of coins over time allows StarCash to maintain a more stable price, and also make rising prices easier to acheive. With fewer coins being issued relative to current supply, there are fewer tokens available for sale. Making them more scarce. Furthermore, the distribution of coins occurs more gradually over a longer period of time.
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: