Author

Topic: deleted post - page 136. (Read 70743 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
Do you have an app?
I think they will have an app available for android and IOS but I don't know if it is already working
Cool! So, I would like to know the commencement date of the app.
I have seen the roadmap and March 2018 is the chosen month for public launch of Pilot and Company applications.
Where can i find the roadmap?
Activity: 308
December 01, 2017, 05:48:49 PM
Do you have an app?
I think they will have an app available for android and IOS but I don't know if it is already working
I have seen the roadmap and March 2018 is the chosen month for public launch of Pilot and Company applications.
Three-four months left. I suppose that they advise us bit by bit of the project news.

Buy now while its cheaper. You won't notice it, time flies 3-4 months is nothing. It will surprise you soon that the price rocket up already  while the pilots students are also buying some of it. Help save the lives of the flying mass Smiley
What is the price now? where can I see it?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
December 01, 2017, 03:16:12 PM
Do you have an app?
Three-four months left. I suppose that they advise us bit by bit of the project news.

Buy now while its cheaper. You won't notice it, time flies 3-4 months is nothing. It will surprise you soon that the price rocket up already  while the pilots students are also buying some of it. Help save the lives of the flying mass Smiley
December 01, 2017, 03:02:59 PM
Do you have an app?
Activity: 322
December 01, 2017, 02:52:47 PM
Do you have an app?
December 01, 2017, 11:56:13 AM
Do you have an app?
Sorry I don't know the answer. Will it be the same for android and for IOS?
December 01, 2017, 11:53:18 AM
Do you have an app?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 08:44:05 AM
Do you have an app?
November 30, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
When was the company founded and by whom?
I'm interested in this information too. Have they experience?
Activity: 322
November 30, 2017, 09:50:14 AM
When was the company founded and by whom?
November 30, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
Do you have an app?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 04:18:37 AM
Almost mathematically impossible it's not going up.
Sorry I don't know anything about the coin but this comment is just hilarious.

Volume doesn't directly influence price in any way, volume can also easily go to 500% of market cap.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:44:37 PM
Make that nearly 200%...not moving wtf
November 28, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
It's now doing over 120% of it's market cap in 24 hours. Almost mathematically impossible it's not going up. The only thing that explains this is they're dumping coins on exchanges to get revenue for the project as they didn't get enough to start the project on the initial ICO or they're simply pocketing it themselves.

When are they going to come out and announce progress...treading an extremely fine line right now these guys.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 03:59:30 PM
How can this coin be doing 60-80% of it's cap every 24 hours and not go up???

Is Aeron going to announce any progress?? You launch an ICO then give no updates on anything???

not that we know of. most speculators are seeing this team to be serious with what they are doing. besides aviation is a huge industry if all these progress and adoption will be applied to pilot training, ARN must be flying up as well. right now there were issues with bounties complaining about how much they got but of course we all know its common.

You would think after all the bounty issues they would push some updates out this week on progress. They need to re-build trust with investors quickly.

i actually thought reducing the amount to distribute to the bounty participants made it fair and had win the investors trust. it does mean the team is serious with what they are doing. but this is just my thought. remember that they already had partnered with some aviation companies so it won't take long for the flight.

They brazenly deceived the members of the bounty and did not pay them. Those tokens that were allocated to the generosity participants they took back and sold them on the exchange. You can see it yourself through transactions. They are brazen scammers. I do not advise investing. It reminds me of confido
+
If someone does not understand why they burned coins, then he is very stupid.it's just an attempt to save confidence,I hope this does not work out. SCAM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 28, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

Is Aeron going to announce any progress?? You launch an ICO then give no updates on anything???

not that we know of. most speculators are seeing this team to be serious with what they are doing. besides aviation is a huge industry if all these progress and adoption will be applied to pilot training, ARN must be flying up as well. right now there were issues with bounties complaining about how much they got but of course we all know its common.

You would think after all the bounty issues they would push some updates out this week on progress. They need to re-build trust with investors quickly.

i actually thought reducing the amount to distribute to the bounty participants made it fair and had win the investors trust. it does mean the team is serious with what they are doing. but this is just my thought. remember that they already had partnered with some aviation companies so it won't take long for the flight.
how many tokens remained in circulation after the burning? what is the percentage now was the bounty? if it really was sold to the bounty tokens on the exchange, then what jurisdiction is this allowed? These are all questions investors will be interested because it really affects the price of tokens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 28, 2017, 06:44:24 AM

They brazenly deceived the members of the bounty and did not pay them. Those tokens that were allocated to the generosity participants they took back and sold them on the exchange. You can see it yourself through transactions. They are brazen scammers. I do not advise investing. It reminds me of confido
Activity: 56
November 28, 2017, 05:22:46 AM
Interesting technology with good potential.
Think that "to the moon" will be so soon)
Another good project after SONM anyway
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 28, 2017, 03:42:39 AM

November 28, 2017, 02:25:48 AM

Jump to: