Author

Topic: deleted post - page 152. (Read 70743 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 05:09:43 AM
You guys are everywhere. How do we receive the tokens?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 05:52:19 PM
what do you think about future this coin?

Well. Also here is video on Youtube with CEO
AERON is bringing the integrity of the Blockchain to the Aviation Safety!
AERON believes that Blockchain technology can transform pilot and aircraft maintenance logs, which at best are in cumbersome databases and, at worst, are in paper binders. The blockchain will ensure that spare parts procured are legitimate and can offer a “virtual copy” immutable record of the provenance of every part on the plane, every time it has been handled and by whom, from the beginning of the aircraft’s existence. This visibility is profound, and can take the practice of aircraft maintenance, safety and security to new levels.
AERON will also utilize the ARN utility token. The ARN will be incorporated in Aeron products. It helpsto enhance product usage, allow contribution to the ecosystem, product access and ownership. ARN is a bootstrapping engagement. While the token will enable access to valuable features within the Aeron platform, it won’t be limited by the Aeron mobile applications.
AERON has already secured Crypto exchanges: Binance and HitBTC for ARN trading and acquisition.

https://youtu.be/tYUoyhAUEHc

Will it be possible for third parties to integrate with Aeron?
That's in my opinion what the future of the token will be. The integration with airlines' systems and customers' ordering systems.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
October 10, 2017, 11:07:58 AM
So the 15% bonus will be extended until October 15th, right?
October 10, 2017, 08:13:49 AM
Many of our potential contributors have been away for a week long holiday (National Day holiday in China, Harvest Festival holiday in Korea, Sukkot in Israel) and we have received multiple requests to extend the current 15% bonus period to let them purchase Aeron tokens at beneficial terms. Due to public demand, we decided to extend the current bonus period by one more week, to end on October 17, 2017. We thank all our backers and are happy to be able to extend this concession to our contributors who are back from the holidays!
I think this is a great decision. Many people probably didn't have a chance to take advantage of the offer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
Can't pilots fake data reported?
AERON cross-checks data to ensure this doesn't happen.
Will this data be available for customers?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
October 10, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

AERON believes that Blockchain technology can transform pilot and aircraft maintenance logs, which at best are in cumbersome databases and, at worst, are in paper binders. The blockchain will ensure that spare parts procured are legitimate and can offer a “virtual copy” immutable record of the provenance of every part on the plane, every time it has been handled and by whom, from the beginning of the aircraft’s existence. This visibility is profound, and can take the practice of aircraft maintenance, safety and security to new levels.
AERON will also utilize the ARN utility token. The ARN will be incorporated in Aeron products. It helpsto enhance product usage, allow contribution to the ecosystem, product access and ownership. ARN is a bootstrapping engagement. While the token will enable access to valuable features within the Aeron platform, it won’t be limited by the Aeron mobile applications.
AERON has already secured Crypto exchanges: Binance and HitBTC for ARN trading and acquisition.

Will it be possible for third parties to integrate with Aeron?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

Activity: 175
October 10, 2017, 04:11:38 AM
October 09, 2017, 03:46:38 PM
AERON cross-checks data to ensure this doesn't happen.
October 09, 2017, 01:44:17 PM
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
October 09, 2017, 09:56:36 AM
From the Q & A:
We are finalising a blockchain database partnership to proceed with conversion of the usage flows into the smart contracts, and subsequent integration in the apps.
Those are great news. How's that partnership going?
And when do you plan to release the smart contract?
October 09, 2017, 06:03:19 AM
What will happen to the extra token if not all were sold?

Did you check the whitepaper? I'm sure it should be explained there.
Its in the whitepaper, but my english is not quite good and I need an easier explanation, please
October 09, 2017, 04:37:56 AM
From the Q & A:
We are finalising a blockchain database partnership to proceed with conversion of the usage flows into the smart contracts, and subsequent integration in the apps.
Those are great news. How's that partnership going?
Activity: 126
October 08, 2017, 02:23:42 PM
WTF??? Russian topic of ANN Aeron is simply dead) but diffrent here... why? maybe Russians not wanting to fly safely? I dont think so)))
Good luck for team!
October 08, 2017, 11:27:08 AM
Solves many doubts regarding the project. I liked the part on competitors: no competition Smiley
There are no other companies doing the work Aeron is doing.
Ironically, a few pilots and aviation professionals had to take a step ahead and do what the developers, product excited and marketing professionals weren't able to: find the solution to the problems in their sector.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
October 08, 2017, 07:29:34 AM
Solves many doubts regarding the project. I liked the part on competitors: no competition Smiley
There are no other companies doing the work Aeron is doing.
October 08, 2017, 06:22:38 AM
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
October 07, 2017, 07:06:20 AM
Just read your press release on BusinessWire. Very informative.
October 06, 2017, 06:52:51 PM
I'm for the idea of the project! There are many areas in which paper reports are forged. You raised one of such important spheres. Aircraft must be controlled by experienced pilots who have completed the necessary training. Forgery of documents is unacceptable, the consequences of this can be deplorable.
Indeed it's a very worrying problem so it's great news that Aeron and their team has found a solution.
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
October 06, 2017, 05:07:17 PM
I'm for the idea of the project! There are many areas in which paper reports are forged. You raised one of such important spheres. Aircraft must be controlled by experienced pilots who have completed the necessary training. Forgery of documents is unacceptable, the consequences of this can be deplorable.
Jump to: